Best way to get a Circle of Nailuj's Evol

Necromancer
Keep grinding and upgrading your yellow rings.

I got mine last night this way.
you can see the loot table here:
https://www.d3planner.com/game/kadala

when you gamble at level 70, there are 26 possible rings.
When you gamble at level 12, there are 2 possible rings.

so you chance if getting that exact ring is much better at level 12.
If only I had some death breaths...i guess, IT'S FARMING TIME!
07/25/2017 03:54 PMPosted by DVDMaster
When you gamble at level 12, there are 2 possible rings.

Well just do it on lvl11, it has only 1 option then.
I'm confused though about ppl claiming to have gotten it on lvl4 (I certainly didn't get anything on my 1.2k shards on lvl4 and that should have been expected). I got my Nailuj on lvl11. I got it on my 5th try so I can't say if Leoric's is also possible at 11 or not.
07/23/2017 04:42 PMPosted by Cayenne
07/23/2017 04:36 PMPosted by Mandroo
I am 10k shards deep into rings on seasonal, and I have yet to get a Nailuj. I've got 7 Krysbins, though.

Dump them on a lvl 11 alt. You'll most likely get one in 1k as it's the only legendary ring in the pool at that level. Then cube it.

How do you guys do this? I dumped ton of shards on lvl 11, and all i keep getting is blues or only one same ring Leorics Signet. Why the f*** isnt it working?
Stupid question but my main has 700+ bloodshards on him ATM and when I make a lvl 1 Necro the toon only has 34
Blood shards .... did I do something wrong ?
I got it while leveling in campaign mode and never seen it again.

Can't seems to get in-geom though, which used to drop like candies when I played other classes.
07/31/2017 11:17 PMPosted by MustardTiger
Stupid question but my main has 700+ bloodshards on him ATM and when I make a lvl 1 Necro the toon only has 34
Blood shards .... did I do something wrong ?

Are you sure you made a seasonal level 1 necro? You're probably looking at your non-season shards.

Also, I can confirm that myself, and many others in a few communities, have successfully gambled Nailuj's Evol with a level 1 necromancer. You don't have to level it to 11, just a fresh level 1 is fine. It may take a while (it took me about 3k shards), but it is possible if you just need it for the cube.
For what it's worth, over the last few days I blew through about 5-6K shards on a level 4 necro, 10 Leorics but no Nailuj. Levelled him up to 12, used about 350 shards and got 1 Leoric and then a Nailuj.
I tried the level 11 Necro trick and it worked perfectly.

It only took me about 2,000 blood shards. Not bad.

I've since played a few days and still haven't had one drop so i'm glad i did the level 11 alt trick. The build is a headache without that ring.
Can you do the level 11 trick, and then cube receive it on your main for a level 70 version?
08/01/2017 07:37 AMPosted by Minccino
Can you do the level 11 trick, and then cube receive it on your main for a level 70 version?

You cube the level 11 ring to use the property. You don't get a level 70 ring to wear.
08/01/2017 07:43 AMPosted by Apathy
08/01/2017 07:37 AMPosted by Minccino

You cube the level 11 ring to use the property. You don't get a level 70 ring to wear.
no I mean transfer the level 11 version to your main via stash, and then use reforge legendary in the cube to reroll it on your main.
Don't know if anyone's said this yet, but hang on to any yellow rings you find, and use your death's breaths and forgotten souls to reforge them in Kanai's cube. It will still only increase your chances marginally, but it's better than nothing.
Thank you guys for the tip. Just got one off lvl11 necro. 4 rings gamble and got one. Cubed it. So much stronger haha
07/23/2017 04:36 PMPosted by Mandroo
I am 10k shards deep into rings on seasonal, and I have yet to get a Nailuj. I've got 7 Krysbins, though.

Dump them on a lvl 11 alt. You'll most likely get one in 1k as it's the only legendary ring in the pool at that level. [u][/u]Then cube it.

say wut? It's pretty cool you gamers figure !@#$ like this out and share with the peons, lol
08/01/2017 08:14 AMPosted by Minccino
08/01/2017 07:43 AMPosted by Apathy

no I mean transfer the level 11 version to your main via stash, and then use reforge legendary in the cube to reroll it on your main.

Pretty sure the level 11 ring stays level 11 when you reforge via Kanai's Cube.
Yes level 11 ring stays level 11 when you reforge. But you can extra the power to use as a cubed power.
Sorry guys, but making a level 21 or whatever character and then upgrading rare rings doesnt work. It will still give a random ring that is level 1 to 70, which is all of them, you get the same odds. I tried this with a fist weapon for my monk, gave me all of them except what I wanted. I tried making a level 30 weapon to upgrade, but it has to be level 70 to upgrade in the cube.
Thanks to this trick. I found the ring super easy and man this ring is a game changer. I feel like my necro got turbocharged hahahaha It's so much stronger.