Best way to get a Circle of Nailuj's Evol

Necromancer
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
Damn, didn´t know about that lvl11 trick too, took me 400 paragons to get it. And if you still haven´t got it, I suggest you suck it up and do the lvl11 because, as others said, it changes everything

Well, not everything, you still glassy af, but the dmg output is insane. Did solo70 right after getting the ring, super easy with only 450k sheet dps and lvl 30 gems. Now got bored of spamming mages and will try something else
07/26/2017 04:12 AMPosted by Biochemikas
07/25/2017 03:54 PMPosted by DVDMaster
When you gamble at level 12, there are 2 possible rings.

Well just do it on lvl11, it has only 1 option then.
I'm confused though about ppl claiming to have gotten it on lvl4 (I certainly didn't get anything on my 1.2k shards on lvl4 and that should have been expected). I got my Nailuj on lvl11. I got it on my 5th try so I can't say if Leoric's is also possible at 11 or not.

My level 11 necro is testing this theory and here are some results.

Have turned in 2000 shards and have gotten 4 legendary rings. It's apparent Kadala won't just feed you rings that you can use at that level. Have gotten 4 legendary rings all of the same kind "Leoric's signet" which has a level requirement of 16. Also got 2 yellow rare rings, one for level 11 requirmeent and another for 13.

Thus far no luck with the Evol's
Damn this ring..finally got it from upgrade rare from cube...worst stats ever but good enough for cube..after thousand of shards gamble at kadala, DBs, GRs and rift... this ring like getting a SMK during old days..
Just a note/reminder for anyone that thinks you have to go out of your way and level to 11:

The necro does not need to be level 11 to get this ring via gambling; level 1 is fine. This has been tested and confirmed many times since day 1. Because there are no other legendary rings possible other than the two discussed here, you don't have to level up the character at all because Kadala automatically gives you the first possible legendary item(s). Now, if Leo's ring was a level 10 legendary, then yes, you would have to level to 11 because there's now a legendary before Nailuj's Evol.
More than mildly frustrating, farming for this ring.

So far, only counting items since beginning to roll on a lvl 11 alt Necromancer:

Paragon: 321
Hours Played: 46h 51m
Death's Breath Used: >1050
Shards Spent: >4200
Leoric's Signets: 6 (@ lvl 11)

Circle of Nailuj's Evol: 0

For something so integral to the success of this build, it's got a magnanimously low drop rate.
spent a little over 2k shards on a lvl 11, still no leg ring at all.
07/23/2017 07:26 AMPosted by Cayenne
Make a level 11 necro to dump your shards gambling rings on. You'll get one pretty quick.

I've dumped over 1k shards and only gotten blue rings
08/22/2017 05:02 PMPosted by Kronick
07/23/2017 07:26 AMPosted by Cayenne
Make a level 11 necro to dump your shards gambling rings on. You'll get one pretty quick.

Took me 12k shards on my 11. I would just dump 1000 at a time. On the try where I got my ring I got 3 others .....
08/25/2017 07:37 AMPosted by Kajinos
08/22/2017 05:02 PMPosted by Kronick

Took me 12k shards on my 11. I would just dump 1000 at a time. On the try where I got my ring I got 3 others .....

I was lucky to get 2 in my first 1k shards on an 11 (this after 10k+ on my 70 and coming to the forums to read up!)
Thank you so much for this! Took me about 1500 on my level 11 to get the ring finally.
07/23/2017 04:42 PMPosted by Cayenne
07/23/2017 04:36 PMPosted by Mandroo
I am 10k shards deep into rings on seasonal, and I have yet to get a Nailuj. I've got 7 Krysbins, though.

Dump them on a lvl 11 alt. You'll most likely get one in 1k as it's the only legendary ring in the pool at that level. Then cube it.

07/23/2017 04:45 PMPosted by Mandroo
Dump them on a lvl 11 alt. You'll most likely get one in 1k as it's the only legendary ring in the pool at that level. Then cube it.
I wanted to wear one so I could cube Krysbin because of the larger legendary effect range, but I might just do this anyway.

Also, I don't have room for another character.

Also you can reforge said ring to make it lvl 70
08/03/2017 04:56 AMPosted by DrSeRRoD
Just a note/reminder for anyone that thinks you have to go out of your way and level to 11:

The necro does not need to be level 11 to get this ring via gambling; level 1 is fine. This has been tested and confirmed many times since day 1. Because there are no other legendary rings possible other than the two discussed here, you don't have to level up the character at all because Kadala automatically gives you the first possible legendary item(s). Now, if Leo's ring was a level 10 legendary, then yes, you would have to level to 11 because there's now a legendary before Nailuj's Evol.

This is true. I got one on a level 6 Necro gambling under 1k bloodshards total.
08/31/2017 01:04 PMPosted by Forbidden

07/23/2017 04:45 PMPosted by Mandroo
... I wanted to wear one so I could cube Krysbin because of the larger legendary effect range, but I might just do this anyway.

Also, I don't have room for another character.

Also you can reforge said ring to make it lvl 70

No you can't. I wasted mats trying this but it stayed low level. I just cubed it eventually and have since had several 70s drop from level 70-80 rifts, but don't make the mistake I did.
No luck here so far and I'm about 3K shards in. Seems I'll be doing the 12K shard thing with my level 11 necro as posted above.
So ya, got it next gambling round along with 2 leorics. Go to cube it and "you have already extracted this legendary item".... Guess I should have checked first
Create a lvl 1 seasonal Necro and gamble rings at Kadala! There are only 2 legendary rings that a lvl 1 necro can get his hands on "Leoric Signet" and "Julian`s Love"!
07/23/2017 07:23 AMPosted by Exiter
Im para 207 and still running with a naglering! I just havent found alot of rings, and the Circle of Nailuj's Evol takes the rathma build up a few notches. Rings thru kadala is expensive.. how did you guys get your Circle of Nailuj's Evol?

Farming..
Just farming.. and more farming
Once you have the materials cube, cube cube.. so easy. I trash neihul's and krysbin daily, even ancient onces with bad passive. once you have 2, reforge one for a chance of getting an ancient / primal. Got all my primal rings this way : compass rose, naijul's, krysbin's, Briggs (super easy to get, the comment above is nonsense.)
It take time and dedication but in a good 4/6 hours farming session you should get equipped. We all do it, no magic, a bit of luck that's all
Wish I had known about the level 1 necro thing. Was at 436 paragon before I got mine. Seems like I have gotten at least one every day since then, with several being Ancient.
Awesome tip for the level 11 trick. I'm on 400+ with no luck. I made a mule and leveled to 11 right away and got one immediately from Kadala. Thanks!
I always get it on a clvl 1 alt necro as at clvl 1 there r only 2 options - julian love and leoric signet.

S11 i got it on my 2nd attempt.