S11 Conquests

Necromancer
Avarice is Boon of the Hoarder max level on T10 cow level. Ruins of Corvus has too much rng involved with monster spawns.
I as everybody else needed mats so I looted 50 TX cashes and then removed pet, stripped all gear, was carefull not to move and opened all cashes. even before I activated my pet to collect all gold, I think I got this quest.
Ruins of Corvus is very inconsistent, I never liked it for Avarice. I always did my avarice in Fields of Misery (imo, the largest and densest map there is). At T10, you had to clear almost everything, but since T13 was introduced, ~70% clear is enough to get the 50 mil. I got 70 mil on my run and I ran into a corner (not full clear) (lvl50 boon of course).

Speed demon should be a piece of cake for any speed build, since it only needs T10. I did mine with 2p pestilence.

GR75 does not need any preparation for necro, since GR90 is piece of cake nowadays.
Avarice on necro is a joke:
- Any Inarius build that can melt T13 (I did it with spacebar necro)
- Open cow level, prepare it by spawning extra elites with nemesis, and starting the event
- Boon of the Hoarder lev 30+ , Goldwrap, Emerald on Helm, paragon on GF%
- DONT wear Avarice Band (makes it way more difficult)

I had a run with 180M gold...

For other conquests, the GR one is really easy once you have a decent setup, and the 2minutes T10 rift WILL just happen, its a matter of grinding T10 rifts.
Overall this season was the most SOLO friendly ever !

GL !
70 caches from bounties solved the conquest for me - plus, bunch of materials to be needed anyways.
07/31/2017 05:13 AMPosted by Biochemikas
Speed demon should be a piece of cake for any speed build, since it only needs T10. I did mine with 2p pestilence.

Can you point me to speed build with inarius with subpar paragon (~550 now) for this conquest?

CorpseMancer? it's outdated on DF and using mirinae gem..
LazyStorm? the video for it on r60 have 90+ gems..

thanx in advance!
07/30/2017 03:38 PMPosted by Khord
07/30/2017 02:14 PMPosted by MrCute512

That's not how Avarice works. You have to loot gold consecutively to reach 50 Million gold.

Opening a bunch of bounty caches is definitely a viable way to achieve Avarice. You NEED to dismiss your pet and stockpile a bunch of Caches. It used to be total of 100 T10 bags and bonus bags before they combined them to the Large Horadric Chest. 10 full bounty runs at T10 should be enough to get Avarice. It should be 9 full runs at T13.

Quite right, I just did it.
07/31/2017 09:18 AMPosted by Scourge

So you save up and open 50 boxes at your stash?
07/31/2017 10:01 AMPosted by theSloth

Yep, I did 70 (T10) caches, just as a backup plan if something goes wrong.. The trick is to unequip gold pickup radius things ( just in case ... I had up ~ 7m ) and dismiss your pets/minions.

And... don't move by even a pixel, until you open all caches. Then call back your gold-collecting pet and it's done.
awesome, thanks.
07/31/2017 05:55 AMPosted by Nite
the 2minutes T10 rift WILL just happen, its a matter of grinding T10 rifts

Did like a 50 runs there and it just did not happen, this is why: now it's quite a lot of people with 700+ paragon, who is running fast (damn mages, and dh's) the hell out of the group and doing DB farming or whatever they do.

Efficiently, the speed drops quite a bit, as everybody spreads around not even one floor, but on multiple.. some dies, who are not on high para etc.

I'm usually lagging behind too, as inarius necro with no crd on gear ( not yet ).
Quite unpleasant experience...
07/31/2017 10:01 AMPosted by theSloth
07/31/2017 09:18 AMPosted by Scourge

yup
07/31/2017 10:37 AMPosted by Shooran
07/31/2017 05:55 AMPosted by Nite
the 2minutes T10 rift WILL just happen, its a matter of grinding T10 rifts

Did like a 50 runs there and it just did not happen, this is why: now it's quite a lot of people with 700+ paragon, who is running fast (damn mages, and dh's) the hell out of the group and doing DB farming or whatever they do.

Efficiently, the speed drops quite a bit, as everybody spreads around not even one floor, but on multiple.. some dies, who are not on high para etc.

I'm usually lagging behind too, as inarius necro with no crd on gear ( not yet ).
Quite unpleasant experience...

I'm playing Inarius too, and what I do to keep up is the Warzechian bracers and the runes that boost speed by cold skills, bone armour etc.
07/31/2017 10:45 AMPosted by Scourge
I'm playing Inarius too, and what I do to keep up is the Warzechian bracers and the runes that boost speed by cold skills, bone armour etc.

Sure, I'll do my homework about it ;) But chasing high-para wizards/dh, I think is impossible without gimping inarius to the ground..
You can use Lost Time, too. I tried Wreath but you lose too much damage, same with Boon.
07/31/2017 10:37 AMPosted by Shooran

Give a try to the Inarius Spacebar Necro, that's what i'm using for T10, it's really fast !
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20757226371
1. Find but do not engage gilded baron
2. Port to town and swap to GF gear with 7.5k GF
3. Go back and kill gilded baron
4. Profit
For Avarice I did it the bounty way.

I did Divinity (75 Grift solo)

And I went into public games for the TX is 2 min. I jumped through (I think) three groups, doing about 6 rifts in total before I found a speedy group. I actually separated from them in an open map to kill more elites in another area of the map. When the RG spawned, instead of trying to make my way back to them, I just ported to town and hit close as soon as the RG was dead.

Didn't worry about the keys or possible legendaries. Got the conquest, and left the game.

I'm not sure if that was poor form or not, but I don't think it was.
Just a question with the Speed Demon conquest: can you join an existing game and still get the conquest? Or do you have to be there when the rift opens?
08/01/2017 01:16 PMPosted by Scourge
Just a question with the Speed Demon conquest: can you join an existing game and still get the conquest? Or do you have to be there when the rift opens?

I believe you have to be there when it opens. Otherwise, you'd get it just by entering a game where the team has already cleared most of a rift to a rift guardian and you entered right at the Guardian fight.

I could be wrong but I think there was a bug in the PTR once where that would happen and Blizzard took pains to fix it rather quickly.