No mailbox?

Console Discussion
My mailbox is not showing up on minimap and I can not interact with it at all in game. Have 2 gifts waiting for doing challenge 2 and 3 but no way to get them. Anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it? On Xbox one
Mailbox is disabled in Seasons.

Challenge Rift rewards are picked up from the triangle thing next to the thing where you open rifts.

You can only collect rewards for Challenge Rifts in a season if the actual Challenge Rift is occurring during a season...ie Challenge Rift 4.

You won't be able to get 2 and 3 rewards in seasonal characters, only non season.
I am talking about Haedrig's Gifts. The free lvl 70 set piece. I have got 2 so far but no clue where to actually get them. I thought you got them from mailbox...
Click on Seasonal Journey...then the button to view rewards then you can collect them from there by clicking the button it mentions.
Ty I see it now.
It's pretty terrible UX design to get your gift.

D pad left to open journey
Use thumb stick to select chapter
Press square to look at rewards
Press triangle to claim reward
Press left on the touch pad to open inventory
Use left thumb stick to navigate to misc items
Go to rewards
Select your gift

Oh and you have to press X on each of those items.

By the time you do that, I could've cured cancer.
Open seasonal journey. Select view rewards [square] then select claim rewards [triangle].
I'm new to Diablo III on the console and with all the additions and seasons. Thank you for sharing the controller commands for that. I haven't even looked for rewards, course, I only just now finished chapter two. :)
This is now August of 2018. There is no mailbox in NON seasonal as well as seasonal. I just finished the fist chapter of season 14 and have no way to retrieve my rewards. what gives?
Since August of 2018 & you still have not learn to read let me help you :)

Mailbox is disabled in Seasons.

Challenge Rift rewards are picked up from the triangle thing next to the thing where you open rifts.
By homerjnick Jul 21, 2017

D pad left to open journey
Use thumb stick to select chapter
Press square to look at rewards
Press triangle to claim reward
Press left on the touch pad to open inventory
Use left thumb stick to navigate to misc items
Go to rewards
Select your gift

Oh and you have to press X on each of those items.
By Zombie Jul 22, 2017

now the most beautiful question that might need to print a T-shirt
07/24/2017 12:58 PMPosted by Lorraine
Open seasonal journey. Select view rewards [square] then select claim rewards [triangle].

So almost a year+ D3 player asking this... I am shock you did not ask where is the "press any button" on yr controller on the starting screen :)

cheers :p
you don't get rewards for doing chapter 1 seasonal. and you cannot get anything from seasonal transferred to non seasonal until season is OVER. all the mailboxes are in the spots they normally are in non season, and are functioning properly.

Complete Chapter 2, 3 and 4 to get haedrigs gift, if that is what you are referring to.. Follow the above steps that Teresa so lovingly recopied for you IN THE SAME TOPIC, and you will get your set pieces.