Most Fun Build to play

General Discussion
What are your guys opinions on the most fun build to play? Any class. Right now I'm enjoying WW barb.

Solo pushing max high level GR's doesn't matter to me, I just want something that's fun to grind with but can still clear pretty fast.
Shadow Impale DH. Fast and can clear high levels. Skip trash and assassinate elites. Kinda the anti whirlwind.

Inna's Monk (pet) - So many mystic allies wrecking everything! Just cyclone strike everything to you and collect loot!

Helltooth Garg WD - Pets gone wild! Downside is you have to run around and loot whereas Monk you pile the loot near you.

Inarius Bonestorm Necro - Kinda like a sweeping wind monk but more powerful, even post Mirinae proc rate nerf.

All of the above builds I find pretty easy to play, fun, and easily clear into the 60s with very little effort. A little effort gets you into the 70s.

Just my $0.02
still not bored playing dh since vanilla. class have fast, fun, interactive and diverse builds. easy to gear for. also not too "spammy" like other classes/builds.
WW barb - spin to win forever. Very quick, dynamic build and reliable.

UE DH - Multishoting entire screen is kinda fun as well, but fragile.
Seven sided strike + explosive palm monk is my favourite one, I love to see the explosive palm propagate all over the screen ^^
any other opinions?
Multishot DH.
UE DH, cannot push high GR :(
and like rats in public GR group... always being kick immediately........
LON wd for speed farm, very fast and fun play style, most fast walk ever.
WW Barb is great for loot farming. Personally I love the DH especially with the Impale DH became viable to play both solo and group. I wish I could say same for the Monk. Still love the Monk but since nerfing Tempest Rush I have walked away from that character.
jade harvester is my top favorite, followed closely by leapquake.
07/22/2017 05:03 PMPosted by Goaticus
Inarius Bonestorm Necro

This is even more fun than WW barb, and easier to play, higher dmg, despite the nerf.
07/22/2017 05:41 PMPosted by silverbolt
WW barb - spin to win forever. Very quick, dynamic build and reliable.

UE DH - Multishoting entire screen is kinda fun as well, but fragile.

I like the above builds as well.

Leap Quake barb is also really fun. That build just feels powerful.
Whirlwind with hurricane rune - suck in all the trash.

DH Impale - most fun elite hunter variant
07/22/2017 05:03 PMPosted by Goaticus
Inna's Monk (pet) - So many mystic allies wrecking everything! Just cyclone strike everything to you and collect loot!

Cool...I was farming for that set. Just started Monk with the season. I was hoping all the Mystics together would be strong.
DH with shuriken-cloud is always fun when you find a speed pylon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcpdE7F_o1A
That one was fun, but unintended of course so nerfed.

https://youtu.be/cfYPDo1OzAg
also fun, but nerfed because unintended and fun.
IMO
Monk; Spirit Gen
DH: Impale
WD: Jade
~I'm currently on Wizard in Season but Tal Rasha is interesting. Not really into the whole Firebird one and Archon seems to much off/on for my liking. XD.
By Elune's light!
Whatever class you like, equip every piece of AOE damage gear you can find. Run through lower torment levels and watch things fall over without ever casting anything.

I had a great wiz farmer a while back that did this. Andys helm, moonlight ammy, paux faulds(sp) etc. I think I had some kind of AOE on every piece at one point. I could run through T3 non stop and never cast a thing.

I'd love to actually remake this build will all ancient legs. Most fun I've had in the game.