bots over 137 hours(on top)

General Discussion
There is insane players on top of the leaderboards 137 hours 5 days after the season started no sleep for 5 days wtf? Cheaters???
They could have rebirthed old characters from non season. It keeps the time played on your character but resets everything else. Mine for example is 102 hours, i certainly haven't played that much this season.
07/25/2017 11:38 AMPosted by ǶPHILIP
They could have rebirthed old characters from non season. It keeps the time played on your character but resets everything else. Mine for example is 102 hours, i certainly haven't played that much this season.
Cant not be possible the season just start how they have 137 hours on there profile unless they use drugs or some thing impossible? Season new hero must be botting.

This. You cannot go by playtime anymore as rebirthed characters keep their total played time. So there can easily be players with hundreds if not thousands of hours at the very start of a season.
its funny how ǶPHILIP got downwoted by stupid people who dont know much and refuse the truth :)
07/25/2017 11:46 AMPosted by GrimReaper
Cant not be possible the season just start how they have 137 hours on there profile unless they use drugs or some thing impossible? Season new hero must be botting.

The character play time is retained when a character is rebirthed. Whilst there may be botters at the top - play time is NOT an indicator of that.

Click on your profile and go to seasons, summary and wave your cursor over the classes you have played. This will give you the correct hours you have played this season minus any NS time from a rebirthed character. My total "time played" for both of my NS barbs with a combined elite kill count of 70k (both NS and seasons) is 39 hours 10 mins thus far for this season.

07/25/2017 11:36 AMPosted by GrimReaper
There is insane players on top of the leaderboards 137 hours 5 days after the season started no sleep for 5 days wtf? Cheaters???

Many of us that played a lot both in NS and seasons have noticed these obvious bot scumbags and despite raising this issue both on forums and via other means, there have been zero ban waves for at least three seasons and one era now. And here we are entering a another season and its obvious this early that the botters dont even bother to log out now.

Ive recently purged all those that exploited and regularly bot from my friends list and last I spoke to them about the situation, they have confirmed our suspicions that the botting clans they run in have also experienced no bans for almost a year.

Frankly, this combined with the recent exploit and the lack of action taken by Blizzard means the community has to accept that botting and exploiting is here to stay and tolerated by blizzard.

So you can either accept it like I have, or move on.

Cheers
CC123
Go to seasons, summary and wave your cursor over the classes you have played. This will give you the correct hours you have played this season minus any NS time from a rebirthed character. My total "time played" for both of my NS barb with a total elite kill count of 70k elites (both NS and seasons) is 39 hours 10 mins thus far for this season.
This. Can you still tell the botters, it's just more complex due to Rebirth.

I think the entire reason Blizzard put in Rebirth was to obfuscate the play time so people wouldn't be called out as botters. That's my theory, and I'm sticking to it.
Just saying no human can play 137 hours in 5 days time 5 to 8 hours sleep is needed for a normal human being normal player on the leaderboard with no job will at least have 97 hours plus.
It's probably bots, but also possible that it's a group of friends playing in shifts.
07/25/2017 12:06 PMPosted by GrimReaper
Just saying no human can play 137 hours in 5 days time 5 to 8 hours sleep is needed for a normal human being normal player on the leaderboard with no job will at least have 97 hours plus.

Further to my last post GrimReaper.

There is some information that the community either refuses to accept and/or botters tend to do a good job of countering with misinformation posts like "your rebirthed hours are combined with your NS hours, so this shows nothing etc etc."

So Ill lay it out here.

1. Those that bot whom I know do so for a fact have told me repeatedly and encouraged me on several occasions to get a bot and join them for almost three years now.

2. Botters that use THUD often have a second account which looks seemingly normal as they use it in seasons to farm bounties and in turn gear up with ancients and primals quicker than non botters. These guys also use these accounts to post disinformation on forums so as to dissuade the community and blues that this is a wide spread issue. Again, I know a lot of these guys and their primary and secondary accounts.

3. Those that have been banned (last banwave according to these guys and what I saw on my friends list was late 2015) resulted in many of them purchasing accounts with paragons ranging from 1500 to 3k. The prices for these ranged from $150 to $800 USD. These accounts are renamed and as a lot of these scumbags arent that smart, they renamed them to their banned account. To determine if they have done this, there names remain on communities they have setup (but are now blank) and their previous post history in forums dont match if you do a search.

4. Oh and they have stupid high hours logged which can be checked by anybody if they are on the leaderboards.

5. Certain clans which are prominent on the leaderboards are setup by botters for botters and one last season would kick you for not using THUD. This was confirmed by two close friends that tried them out to confirm just how bad a problem this was.

6. These idiots talk about how they use their bot and THUD with anyone on discord, TS or battlenet chat if you are a decent player and they want to add you to their friends list.

7. After they have added you to their friends list, their many many many hours match up to play time. ie, I can see them on all the time (I work from home for myself so log on when I feel like it) and see their bots never turning off. Most popular last season was DH. Highest clear I saw by a DH bot was 90 (guys bot got to paragon 2k).

8. And heres the bit that botters/THUD users dont like to admit on mass. They are generally terrible players so they bot and get better gear, more paragons and use THUD to make up for being bad. Truly, anybody thats had the misfortune to play with THUD users will tell you what a pain in the ar$e they are. Especially if you play Zbarb as they screw up the GR momentum trying to get a % thats not worth it. They are generally bad team players and dont follow direction well.

Anyhow, I hope this has been beneficial to legitimate players. Now wait for the Botter alt accounts (or bounty accounts) to log on and down vote.

Cheers
CC123
07/25/2017 12:08 PMPosted by Godzilla
It's probably bots, but also possible that it's a group of friends playing in shifts.
dont think so Im a gamer wont share my game with my friend wont play in shifts
Which is also against the EULA.
07/25/2017 12:27 PMPosted by Shivera

Having that in the EULA is pointless; it's impossible to enforce.

Once and for all

Click on profile, click on season, hover over each class. This shows CURRENT season hours on given class, disregarding anything else - including rebirth.

Get your sh!t in line, there are botters 24/7 already out there.
07/25/2017 12:27 PMPosted by Shivera

Which is also near impossible to prove when log in is from same IP address, and not only roommates can do it, but also folks who play on remote access stations. As long as they are not botting, this offense is extremely difficult to prove.
07/25/2017 12:45 PMPosted by S4v4G3

Once and for all

Click on profile, click on season, hover over each class. This shows CURRENT season hours on given class, disregarding anything else - including rebirth.

Get your sh!t in line, there are botters 24/7 already out there.
Strongley agreed with need a bot ban wave again
Don`t want it to become diablo 2 leaderboards botters getting out of hand players paying for bots!!!
To all that think you cannot see a rebirthed characters current season hours you are 100% wrong.

Under Season 11, can see amount of time on all seven character classes, this is reset at season start no matter if char is rebirthed.
Can't for the life of me fathom the logic behind buying a video game so a computer script can play it for you.