bots over 137 hours(on top)

General Discussion
07/25/2017 12:06 PMPosted by GrimReaper
Just saying no human can play 137 hours in 5 days time 5 to 8 hours sleep is needed for a normal human being normal player on the leaderboard with no job will at least have 97 hours plus.

Bro lets do the Math here.. 5 x 24 = 120hrs and he has 137 hrs? Rebirth? Go figure or maybe the other 17hrs of playtime was played on a different dimension.. but I may be wrong
Yeah I want a bot as my vacuum machine or duster but not one that playing my games for me 3rd party programs is against blizzard T&C.
This rebirth bull!@#$ is what all the botters mention ...

You can still calculate the season hours period... So shut the crap about rebirth botters...
07/25/2017 01:20 PMPosted by ruru00
Just saying no human can play 137 hours in 5 days time 5 to 8 hours sleep is needed for a normal human being normal player on the leaderboard with no job will at least have 97 hours plus.

Bro lets do the Math here.. 5 x 24 = 120hrs and he has 137 hrs? Rebirth? Go figure or maybe the other 17hrs of playtime was played on a different dimension.. but I may be wrong

you can't argue against this.
end of discussion.
While I do love the so called smart people making a fuss on bnet forums let me reiterate. If you look at profile/season/play time per classs you can see the real gametime played in that season REBIRTH OR NOT.
Shared account by multiple people.

137 hours is still okey if your unemployed but this is almost day 6 of the season + the extra game time????
make the math = botter
will show a screen shot of the hours

Going by the timezone Im in (australia) the maths is 6 X 24 = 144hrs.

If I were to minus the difference of start time from this mornings current time, its around 139 hours since this season kicked off. And our season started exactly the same time as NA.

However, the highest Im seeing on known botters is just over 100 hours or less.

So what Im seeing is that its pretty quite on the botting front so far. But wait until they hit paragon 1200 plus, then their hours will pick up as they usually farm both paragons and GR keys non stop.

Cheers
CC123
op i think ur mistaken, when u rebirth ur hours stay the same on the profile of that character.
that look normal even if sup barb build just take a look at the hours?
Link: http://imgur.com/a/b3B4o
07/25/2017 02:04 PMPosted by Plutia
op i think ur mistaken, when u rebirth ur hours stay the same on the profile of that character.
no mistake look at the hours
07/25/2017 02:08 PMPosted by GrimReaper

Yep just like I said, those hours could be due to rebirthing a character. But like others have pointed out, you can see how long they have played seasons at another part of their profile.

In fact, I've found the profile and, here are the hours - http://i.imgur.com/aU66Dtc.jpg#

Not a botter in this case.
07/25/2017 01:08 PMPosted by Derkaderka
Can't for the life of me fathom the logic behind buying a video game so a computer script can play it for you.

Some people will do anything to get on top of a leaderboard. Especially if they can shortcut the parts they don't want to do.
Couple more seasons and nobody will be able to tell if people are botting based on playing time.

Working as intended.
07/25/2017 02:14 PMPosted by ǶPHILIP
07/25/2017 02:08 PMPosted by GrimReaper

Yep just like I said, those hours could be due to rebirthing a character. But like others have pointed out, you can see how long they have played seasons at another part of their profile.
but this is a new hero no rebirth how is it on top of the leaderboard tier 85? Even if its a rebirth no normal player is that good sorry 85 gems takes time to level up?
07/25/2017 02:20 PMPosted by GrimReaper
07/25/2017 02:14 PMPosted by ǶPHILIP

but this is a new hero no rebirth how is it on top of the leaderboard tier 85? Even if its a rebirth no normal player is that good sorry 85 gems takes time to level up?

You're simply wrong dude, this guy has only played 51.5 hours this season, not 137.

http://i.imgur.com/aU66Dtc.jpg
btw you don`t get the gear with undo for season!!!