bots over 137 hours(on top)

General Discussion
07/25/2017 02:22 PMPosted by ǶPHILIP
07/25/2017 02:20 PMPosted by GrimReaper
... but this is a new hero no rebirth how is it on top of the leaderboard tier 85? Even if its a rebirth no normal player is that good sorry 85 gems takes time to level up?

You're simply wrong dude, this guy has only played 51.5 hours this season, not 137.

http://i.imgur.com/aU66Dtc.jpg
Where he is on top of the EU servers as a earth barb? Cant pay on US to much lag there for me?!?!?!?
07/25/2017 11:46 AMPosted by GrimReaper
07/25/2017 11:38 AMPosted by ǶPHILIP
They could have rebirthed old characters from non season. It keeps the time played on your character but resets everything else. Mine for example is 102 hours, i certainly haven't played that much this season.
Cant not be possible the season just start how they have 137 hours on there profile unless they use drugs or some thing impossible? Season new hero must be botting.

We have to go over this same thing every season.....

When you rebirth a character, the hours played does not drop to 0 hours, it stays at whatever you had on that character.

Last season at season start my WD had 300 hours played, you think I botted for 300 hours instantly? Come on man!!!
<span class="truncated">...</span> Cant not be possible the season just start how they have 137 hours on there profile unless they use drugs or some thing impossible? Season new hero must be botting.

When you rebirth a character, the hours played does not drop to 0 hours, it stays at whatever you had on that character.

Last season at season start my WD had 300 hours played, you think I botted for 300 hours instantly? Come on man!!!
What a about my a player in my clan also started a day after the season got 97 hours on his profile call that rebrith to even if he created an new hero 4 day ago? 24/7 online every time I go online he is the the profile always on busy go offline next morning he is still there no reply always on busy mode?!?!?!
07/25/2017 02:26 PMPosted by Demonmonger

Yes, it appears we do go over this every season and you are flat out wrong.

Again, Ill copy and paste the steps I mention on page 1 of this thread which shows you how to view your hours played this season excluding any hours accrued by that character, or multiple characters in non season.

My total elite kills this season are just over 4k when you check the seasonal window out. It does not show 79k which is the total elite kills of both barbs combined when I look at them individually via my career profile which everybody on these forums can also do.

So again, here are the steps, please follow them.

07/25/2017 11:53 AMPosted by CC123
Click on your profile and go to seasons, summary and wave your cursor over the classes you have played. This will give you the correct hours you have played this season minus any NS time from a rebirthed character. My total "time played" for both of my NS barbs with a combined elite kill count of 70k (both NS and seasons) is 39 hours 10 mins thus far for this season.
screen shot he only play 4 days in my clan???
+ 4 day hours is 97 hour if you math no rebirth
4 days of gaming call that rebirth of a hero + hours where is the other extra hours sorry?

Link: http://imgur.com/a/1gArS
there is no rebirth hours show a screen shot for me then I wil believe it?
Want to see the hero from level 1 screenshot with its hours?
07/25/2017 02:55 PMPosted by GrimReaper

On his profile click Seasons (below his characters list) and then find season 11, summary, hover over the classes to see how long they have played that long in this season.

I can't do that for you because I can't find this guys profile.
got a extra crusader non-season I wil delete it and restore it in season lets see if this rebirth is real?
07/25/2017 02:58 PMPosted by ǶPHILIP
07/25/2017 02:55 PMPosted by GrimReaper

On his profile click Seasons (below his characters list) and then find season 11, summary, hover over the classes to see how long they have played that long in this season.

Yeah I know your on the us server I play on the eu server log into the eu server to see his profile but eu dont care much about it. That why Im reporting on us forum so they can do some thing about the bot issues.
07/25/2017 03:06 PMPosted by GrimReaper
07/25/2017 02:58 PMPosted by ǶPHILIP

Yeah I know your on the us server I play on the eu server log into the eu server to see his profile but eu dont care much about it. That why Im reporting on us forum so they can do some thing about the bot issues.

I am a EU player, EU forums are dead which is why I'm on the US forums..
07/25/2017 02:14 PMPosted by ǶPHILIP
07/25/2017 02:08 PMPosted by GrimReaper
that look normal even if sup barb build just take a look at the hours?
Link: http://imgur.com/a/b3B4o

Yep just like I said, those hours could be due to rebirthing a character. But like others have pointed out, you can see how long they have played seasons at another part of their profile.

In fact, I've found the profile and, here are the hours - http://i.imgur.com/aU66Dtc.jpg#

Not a botter in this case.

He obviously botted those 51 hours!

07/25/2017 02:26 PMPosted by Demonmonger

Yes! You're a CHEATER and should be BANNED.
How do you rebirth a hero btw? Don`t see the option like that in season?
07/25/2017 03:14 PMPosted by GrimReaper
How do you rebirth a hero btw? See now option like that in season?

Select the character you want to rebirth and then choose the option in the bottom right of the screen to do it.

http://i.imgur.com/H2vtBdZ.jpg
There is nothing actiblizard will do. Exploit, maphack, bot. Whatever man, its open season. D3=D2. No enforcement and resigned acceptance.
Blizzard has moved on from enforcing anything in D3.
Accept, Join, on leave. Its over, quit crying.
2nd diablo 2 botters taking over?!?!?
How do you rebirth a hero btw? See now option like that in season?

Select the character you want to rebirth and then choose the option in the bottom right of the screen to do it.

http://i.imgur.com/H2vtBdZ.jpg
thank you did see the hours display but how does they get a 85 gem in 137 hours?
only one season hero????