bots over 137 hours(on top)

General Discussion
how do one season hero get a gem to 85 under 1000 paragon?
link: http://imgur.com/a/b3B4o
85 gem but under 1000 para taking over the leader with 822 paragon points??? 137 hours dont call that botting????
07/25/2017 03:40 PMPosted by GrimReaper

Select the character you want to rebirth and then choose the option in the bottom right of the screen to do it.

http://i.imgur.com/H2vtBdZ.jpg
thank you did see the hours display but how does they get a 85 gem in 137 hours?

You need to stop that spam, right now. Look on this:

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/COVEN33-1988/hero/92066358

That's my 100% legit, non botting, no Thud friend I play with every day (I'm taking off this season, I think, season started when I went for vacation).

He is near 1000 paragon, several pieces of his gear are already augmented - yes, 4 or 5 days in the season.

Because that's what players like we do. This is how we score 1600-2000 paragon in single season. We play different game than most folks.

Stop this witch hunt man, you don't really understand everything. If you don't know how to check hours accurately, you should just learn first.
Oh, and by the way, if you look on this char the way you look, he will have prolly about 1500 hours on it. Because it's his rebirth WD from past 3 or 4 seasons.
Here, few more of my 100% legit friends that I know for long time (one for about a year, rest for 2+ years, we play together on regural basis)

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Tee-11103/hero/90437657

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DaTruthX14-1430/hero/67720904

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Trienth-6321/hero/76041219

They all will have about 600-1000 hours on each one of those seasonal chars, they all near 1000 paragon.
07/25/2017 03:49 PMPosted by GrimReaper
how do one season hero get a gem to 85 under 1000 paragon?

Lulz, dude, I had gems in 80's 3 days into season last season. I had 70 clear 15 hours into season, and Saturday and Sunday of opening weekend I've hold rank 1 with 78 and 80+ clears.

What you don't understand apparently is that I've slept from 6am to 9 am from Friday to Saturday (3 hours), before my regural crew woke up I had story mode done for enchantress quest so we could stack on pools quickly, played non stop (well, had 2 hour nap on Saturday between 4 and 6 pm) till 6 am on Sunday, slept another 3 hours, played Sunday straight till midnight. By than we all had gems in 80++, and we were over 800 paragon. We had 4 man 90 clear on Sunday of opening weekend and GR 100 4 man exactly week after season started. This season progression is even faster because of how Necro is OP.
07/25/2017 03:02 PMPosted by GrimReaper
got a extra crusader non-season I wil delete it and restore it in season lets see if this rebirth is real?

u don't DELETE a character to rebirth, there's a button that lets u rebirth ur char... damn u have no clue how rebirthing works.
07/25/2017 04:08 PMPosted by S4v4G3
What you don't understand apparently is that I've slept from 6am to 9 am from Friday to Saturday (3 hours), before my regural crew woke up I had story mode done for enchantress quest so we could stack on pools quickly, played non stop (well, had 2 hour nap on Saturday between 4 and 6 pm) till 6 am on Sunday, slept another 3 hours, played Sunday straight till midnight. By than we all had gems in 80++, and we were over 800 paragon. We had 4 man 90 clear on Sunday of opening weekend and GR 100 4 man exactly week after season started. This season progression is even faster because of how Necro is OP.

Wow! I am really impressed by your stamina, if I tried to do something like that my wife would of had to pronounce me brain-dead and would have to pick up my burnt out eyes off the floor! lol
07/25/2017 05:02 PMPosted by Windigo
07/25/2017 04:08 PMPosted by S4v4G3

Wow! I am really impressed by your stamina, if I tried to do something like that my wife would of had to pronounce me brain-dead and would have to pick up my burnt out eyes off the floor! lol

Ha ha ha, yeah man, typically when we start season I sleep about 8 hours between Friday 8pm and Sunday midnight. If I can have Monday off, I sleep total of 12 hours from start to Monday midnight.

It's not recommended if you are not use to this lifestyle, past 10 years I sleep 5 hours a day, top.

Wife understands my hobby, typically she will arrange her time so she and kids are home only at minimum rate, and they will not interrupt me during opening weekend. She makes sure I have coffe and food at the table, last year when she seen me b!tching about non responsive keyboard when I was pushing in season, she got me gg mechanical keyboard and gaming mouse.

Thing is, that she doesn't have to work since I make enough money, and I normally play only when kids are in bed sleeping and she doesn't need my attention. It's a compromise between having real life, friends and hobby. Otherwise I'd prolly be in 4K+ para range.

She planned vacation, booked before season dates were announced, I didn't interfere.

Real life > D3, but efficient compromise is achievable:)
07/25/2017 05:57 PMPosted by S4v4G3
Wife understands my hobby, typically she will arrange her time so she and kids are home only at minimum rate, and they will not interrupt me during opening weekend. She makes sure I have coffe and food at the table, last year when she seen me b!tching about non responsive keyboard when I was pushing in season, she got me gg mechanical keyboard and gaming mouse.

That is one great lady you have there, maybe one of a kind. My wife isn't quite so understanding but she trys. lol
Well, good luck on you Season journey and get some rest! ;)
07/25/2017 02:14 PMPosted by DTMAce
07/25/2017 01:08 PMPosted by Derkaderka
Can't for the life of me fathom the logic behind buying a video game so a computer script can play it for you.

Some people will do anything to get on top of a leaderboard. Especially if they can shortcut the parts they don't want to do.

I would pay someone to run bounties for me... id rather volunteer for a frontal lobotomy.
07/25/2017 12:27 PMPosted by Shivera
07/25/2017 12:08 PMPosted by Godzilla
It's probably bots, but also possible that it's a group of friends playing in shifts.
Which is also against the EULA.

Actually it isn't, it's just not allowed to share your account information such as passwords ect. Besides, there's also legit ways to share your account if you're a legal guardian over a minor.
Can't for the life of me fathom the logic behind buying a video game so a computer script can play it for you.

It's to do with menial tasks like farming bounty mats, over night when you sleep or to simply cheat your way onto the leaderboard. There are a lot of reasons people bot in this game.

Most of the people botting just delude themselves into thinking they're better than everyone else, and ignore the fact that they have a script farming them tons of XP and bounties while they're AFK. It doesn't even register to them that they're cheating and that they don't deserve to have their place on the leaderboard.

In their eyes they're actually doing more work because they're going out of their way for an advantage and taking a risk on top of it. Everyone else could do it too, but they don't - and it's their fault if they don't. By this logic, those who bot trick themselves into thinking it's fair.
Again, Ill copy and paste the steps I mention on page 1 of this thread which shows you how to view your hours played this season excluding any hours accrued by that character, or multiple characters in non season.

You sir completely misunderstood my post.

LMFAO
07/25/2017 11:46 AMPosted by Dragonmaster
07/25/2017 11:38 AMPosted by ǶPHILIP
They could have rebirthed old characters from non season. It keeps the time played on your character but resets everything else. Mine for example is 102 hours, i certainly haven't played that much this season.

This. You cannot go by playtime anymore as rebirthed characters keep their total played time. So there can easily be players with hundreds if not thousands of hours at the very start of a season.

And this is why blizzard carried over time played. So they could excuse those that were actually cheating.

One less way for us normal people to identify cheaters.
Really, this team couldn't care less. Don't waste your energy thinking about it. You can't influence it.
07/25/2017 03:53 PMPosted by GrimReaper
link: http://imgur.com/a/b3B4o
85 gem but under 1000 para taking over the leader with 822 paragon points??? 137 hours dont call that botting????

I have a level 81 & 84 on this guy from two seasons ago. Never even made P700 with him and I bet I dont even have 70 hours on the guy.

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Deadric-1255/hero/84225193
07/25/2017 11:48 AMPosted by ǶPHILIP
07/25/2017 11:46 AMPosted by GrimReaper
... Cant not be possible the season just start how they have 137 hours on there profile unless they use drugs or some thing impossible? Season new hero must be botting.

The character play time is retained when a character is rebirthed. Whilst there may be botters at the top - play time is NOT an indicator of that.

it's actually worth than that

5 days mean 120h, with 137h played it's obviously not a bot the answer behind that time played
07/26/2017 01:45 PMPosted by VroOmM
07/25/2017 11:46 AMPosted by Dragonmaster

This. You cannot go by playtime anymore as rebirthed characters keep their total played time. So there can easily be players with hundreds if not thousands of hours at the very start of a season.

And this is why blizzard carried over time played. So they could excuse those that were actually cheating.

One less way for us normal people to identify cheaters.
Really, this team couldn't care less. Don't waste your energy thinking about it. You can't influence it.

For the Nth(in this thread alone) time, you can look while in the game at their hours played under their profile -> season -> season 11. This will show their hours played for the season broken down by each hero.