Challenge rift comment

General Discussion
This new feature is spicy. Please make the cache a daily occurrence with same bonuses... no need to be stingy with the mats in order for people to experience an enjoyable new aspect of the game.
Why not , atm most run it once a week and wont touch it again before reset .
SUCK
07/30/2017 11:10 AMPosted by Lyryal
Why not , atm most run it once a week and wont touch it again before reset .

Until they just dont reset it like 7 weeks after they started it..
Or, one for each class, a cache from each...
I feel like it should be daily challenge instead of weekly. This way if you get a challenge you can't complete or just hate doing - no big deal tomorrow there is a brand new one waiting for you. Plus it would be way more fun not knowing what to expect and might make people want to login at least once a day.
One for each class every week, easy. Allows people to try out different classes/builds every day.

It kind of removes the competitive element to them though if there are so many.
07/30/2017 04:23 PMPosted by ǶPHILIP
One for each class every week, easy. Allows people to try out different classes/builds every day.

Do people take the weekly challenges that serious?
07/30/2017 05:22 PMPosted by Necrolancer

Do people take the weekly challenges that serious?

When the first was was available, I did, I enjoyed trying to get a good time on it and actually did get number 1 in solo and duos at one point. Every week since I have just wanted to get them done as soon as I could.

But I'm sure theres someone out there that enjoys the challenge.
07/30/2017 04:19 PMPosted by Necrolancer
I feel like it should be daily challenge instead of weekly.
The problem with the daily challenge is that there are many people who play only during the weekends and they will miss the daily rewards. All 7 classes in the week is optimal.

I disagree here. It makes the competitive element even stronger when the player has to choose on which classes to focus his attention and master these to perfection.

You can look at D3 classes as disciplines in running or swimming for example. Last Summer Olympic Games there was 13 disciplines in athletics related to running. Bolt got the gold in 100m, 200m and 4x100m, but being focused on these only didn't make the competition in the other less fierce, in fact the world record came in the 400m by Niekerk.