[XBOXONE] ALL MY CHARACTERS ARE MISSING

Console Bug Report
Hello,

I have played yesterday afternoon (4:30PM to 7:00PM), all worked fine.
When I have lanched Diablo 3 at 9PM, all my characters were gone.

I play on Xbox One (Gamer Tag Ellythra596).

My parangon points are still on my account, when I create new character, I have my money, but all my old characters disappeared.

I have contacted Microsoft Support this morning, they told me that they aren't responsible, because data are under Blizzard responsabilities.

I tried to uninstall game then reinstall, to remove local saves, to remove my xbox account from my console then to reconnect it, but it doesn't work.

Can someone help me please ?

Thanks !
Try using your cloud save version...if that fails you have lost them.
I already tried to remove my local save to download the cloud save version but it doesn't work.

How is it possible to lose all my characters ? Blizzard doesn't have any backup ? I didn't do any action to remove them...
Cloud save is the backup...the console version of D3 and your saves have nothing to do with Blizzard, they are saved local to XB1 and Live's cloud storage.

You are not the first one to encounter this issue but sadly you have lost them and they cannot be restored.
I fail to understand why our characters cannot be restored. It feels more like a case of we dont matter because we don't pay Blizzard a monthly account fee. I didn't delete my characters myself and with all the people that have run into this, I have yet to see anybody from Blizzard or Microsoft reply to the groups or post solutions. They def have not admitted to there faults if all is lost and then they put out new content and we have to pay for it after losing all we have up to this point. Its ridiculous.
08/18/2017 02:09 PMPosted by Timball
I fail to understand why our characters cannot be restored. It feels more like a case of we dont matter because we don't pay Blizzard a monthly account fee. I didn't delete my characters myself and with all the people that have run into this, I have yet to see anybody from Blizzard or Microsoft reply to the groups or post solutions. They def have not admitted to there faults if all is lost and then they put out new content and we have to pay for it after losing all we have up to this point. Its ridiculous.

PC doesn't pay either, at least the D3 portion. It's got to do with the fact that our saves are local.. meaning blizz has nothing to do with our save files, therefore nothing they can do.
The same thing just happened to me.
14 characters, season and non season vanished. All paragon and stash items still there.
done with xbox, selling my scorpio and switching to PS4.
Can confirm this is still a problem. Just lost so many hours...
I just had this happen to me... is there any fix for it yet?
This just happened to me. lost all my paragon levels as well. Very disheartening that I just lost years of gameplay.
Anywhere I post about this I get told to suck it up. If someone took 4 years to build a model ship only for me to walk in and smash it would it be fair to expect them to suck it up?
Xbox servers went down yeaterday. I almost lost mine too I knew this was going to happen. I've lost some many saves cause of Xbox servers I knew what to do.

Luckily I didn't lose any this time but it has happned to me before.

Xbox is so not reliable, at all!