Cosmic Wings Community Disconnect Message

Technical Support
Same issue
Why can communities not be temporarily disabled like they have been in the past? This is seriously really irritating.
07/21/2017 01:36 PMPosted by wind
I've been having this problem too.

https://i.imgur.com/Q3WJhRQ.png

This might be unrelated but I feel like it constantly connecting and disconnecting might be lagging me up? I could be wrong though. My UI is getting sluggish, even after a restart and comp reboot it still gets sluggish and I have a pretty beefy computer.

i7 3770k OC'd to 4.2
GTX 1080Ti FE
16GB Ram
Win 10 64bit
Game is on a SSD
It is happening to everyone that is in that channel
07/21/2017 01:57 PMPosted by sikatrix
Why can communities not be temporarily disabled like they have been in the past? This is seriously really irritating.

yep. pretty much unplayable all day.
Thx in advance for looking into this problem; after its disabled, I will be leaving this community for good and no intentions of joining any others to prevent this problem for me in the future.

:}{:
07/21/2017 02:16 PMPosted by Twoeagles
Thx in advance for looking into this problem; after its disabled, I will be leaving this community for good and no intentions of joining any others to prevent this problem for me in the future.

:}{:
same
Could someone just delete the community? Could that solve all of this since nobody wants to be in this community getting errors every 2 seconds while trying to play? That's my vote.
Same here ...:(
For me it's mostly annoying because I get constant pop-ups ingame. I don't get any fps issues or anything wrong.
not sure why they dont just disable that community until theres a proper fix for it. it's not usable as is and im sure they have tools to disable communities on hand (moderation stuff)
I have temporarily changed my system font color so that i can notice other messages but there's so much spam I still can't use the chat. Taking a break till this is fixed.
having same issue.... thanks for looking in to this... i played just fine last night. havent been able to play since i got home :(
Hi,

Just wanted to add, same issue.

I'm able to play tho, just can't really chat or see what's going on in that area.

Thanks
Same problem here, I'm gettin entired of that problem, was thinking that was something here, but is not, is a game problem and you guys took so long to fix that, as you never fixed to cancel a optional update of language pack.
Just delete the community, omg. It's impossible playing like this. DELETE, please!
07/21/2017 03:16 PMPosted by RedTute
Just delete the community, omg. It's impossible playing like this. DELETE, please!

It's not that easy, you dont know if the issue is preventing them from deleting it. And even if it isnt, they wouldnt just delete it until they find the reason why that is happening, they need to fix it so it wont happen again in the future, what if tomorow is a more important comunity, they cant just delete it.

Just calm a bit and wait for them to fix it, play some solo and farm stuff, or take a break until they fix it if you cant deal with it.
Anything new ?
This is impossible to play with
same thing