LazyNecro: Anti-Carpal Tunnel - UPDATED 2.6.1

Necromancer
Prev 1 10 11 12 26 Next
Hey Folks! Great discussion here and awesome lazy build!!! I tires to read through all this thread but...

I noticed that Briggs procs strongarms, but I assume it procs kryspins damage buff too. Since we are getting the constant 100% from bane of trapped?

Thanks and I ask keep answer as lazy as possible.
08/11/2017 05:41 AMPosted by Fridgey
I suspect that striken will outperform enforcer in this goal. Especially with skellies not benefiting from the defensive component.

I don't think pet can proc striken. They only benefit from it.
08/11/2017 06:49 AMPosted by Neogeo
08/11/2017 05:41 AMPosted by Fridgey
I suspect that striken will outperform enforcer in this goal. Especially with skellies not benefiting from the defensive component.

You are correct; however bone armour procs it pretty decently, and they benefit. I also suspect that an Inarius bone lance skelly hybrid is possible, and might actually be one of the most scalable and versatile RGK builds out there.
08/11/2017 07:44 AMPosted by Fridgey
08/11/2017 06:49 AMPosted by Neogeo

You are correct; however bone armour procs it pretty decently, and they benefit. I also suspect that an Inarius bone lance skelly hybrid is possible, and might actually be one of the most scalable and versatile RGK builds out there.

This is all correct. The biggest hurdle being the range.
Less lazy but I'm having a decent time running tendril nova for healing.
08/11/2017 06:30 AMPosted by p0o
Hey Folks! Great discussion here and awesome lazy build!!! I tires to read through all this thread but...

I noticed that Briggs procs strongarms, but I assume it procs kryspins damage buff too. Since we are getting the constant 100% from bane of trapped?

According to the Necro Mechanics thread Brigg's does proc Strongarms but does NOT proc the 2nd half of Krysbin's (seems counterintuitive to me).
My less lazy version is poison based with Nayr's in the cube. With Cursed Scythe, Death Nova, Dislocation and Close Quarters I have 4 stacks up 100% which is 260% (better than a Shadowhook) and Aura of Frailty makes everything around me get the Fang bonus plus the Inarius 6 bonus and Grasp of Essence in the cube makes my CE quite big. You can get a freight train effect by just moving and blowing up corpses. Not quite lazy buy VERY fun.
08/11/2017 10:10 AMPosted by Khord
08/11/2017 06:30 AMPosted by p0o

According to the Necro Mechanics thread Brigg's does proc Strongarms but does NOT proc the 2nd half of Krysbin's (seems counterintuitive to me).

So only thing we have to proc is from cord of the Sherma right if running the alt version posted on diablofans? And of course land of the dead when we activate it...guess if we wanted another button to push (I know don't hang me) we could make golem the freeze one or make one armor dislocation but loses some speedy Gonzalez.

Or am I missing something, very possible haha
<span class="truncated">...</span>
Well I use skeletons for bosses and elites, they make for extremely fast kills. The rift guardian goes down in about two seconds.
Are you using Trag's + Bone Ringer or Shadowhook?

All three now.

08/10/2017 09:51 PMPosted by Neogeo

Might as well switch to Bone Ringer offhand for faster RG clear if you're using command skeleton. Single target is the bane of this build unless you have high level gems. Then again, you will be losing one of the DPS gem for enforcer.

PS: I would switch the stand alone passive to LOH from pet passive and maybe roll LOH on your weapon. I heard that the passive is not bound by LOH ICD. I haven't actually test that yet.

Yeah good call on the Bone Ringer. I'll keep my three gems as is unless I try to push past G70 for my speed farming.
Another optional passive dmg booster is cubing/wearing the Razor Strop belt ( https://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/razor-strop ) which works in conjunction with the Life From Death passive, providing some fuel for the fire (literally) and gives nice fire explosions while strolling through crowds. To make it more efficient and less lazy, swap to Devour Cannibalize. This allows you to selectively explode by default and restore manually. Avarice Band ring could also be used to increase pick up radius of the globes (more lazy explosions) and increase your Aura(s) reach.

Loving this build and the flexibility in item swapping. Can go all out lazy or go pay-attention lazy with more interaction.

I am using two pay-attention lazy variations:

Speed Version using a Warzechian Armguards/Nemesis combo with Kryrspin's, Briggs, Bul-Kathos or CoE and swapped in Death Nova Blight, Frostburns for Aquila in Cube, Decrepify Opportunist for LotD and Command Golem. Warzechian really shines in locations with a lot of stuff to break, Death Nova Blight procs Kryspin's and allows you to attack (not lazy, but suck-them-in-and-blow-them-up FUN, providing faster dmg than Golem), and Decrepify gives an additional speed boost.

Gem leveling version using Strongarm Bracers with Kryrspin's, Bul-Kathos, and swapped in Death Nova Blight for Command Golem. Strongarm + Briggs is a free dmg boost and toughness provided by Aquila Cuirass. Nemisis for Strongarm, and CoE for Briggs is another variation.

Still testing what is more efficient (Briggs vs CoE). For Briggs to be more effective, it requires Stongarms for the dmg boosts. CoE is a flat rotation dmg boost when it lines up with elemental attacks.

Briggs is great for rounding up Winged Assassins and Lacuni Huntresses and damaging them before they hit, and finishing them off with Death Nova+Frailty.

Both work surprisingly well. T13 Speed farms / bounties and up to ~GR70 gem leveling are quick and a breeze. Thanks for saving my wrist nerves. :-D
<span class="truncated">...</span>Are you using Trag's + Bone Ringer or Shadowhook?

All three now.

Might as well switch to Bone Ringer offhand for faster RG clear if you're using command skeleton. Single target is the bane of this build unless you have high level gems. Then again, you will be losing one of the DPS gem for enforcer.

PS: I would switch the stand alone passive to LOH from pet passive and maybe roll LOH on your weapon. I heard that the passive is not bound by LOH ICD. I haven't actually test that yet.

Yeah good call on the Bone Ringer. I'll keep my three gems as is unless I try to push past G70 for my speed farming.

With Bone Ringer, the skeles become a mini BotS ... but lacking dmg efficiency without using Enforcer gem and Tasker and Theo gloves ... from the more pet centric side. Still, it sounds like a fun variation to try.
Does anyone use Bane of the Stricken?
08/11/2017 10:26 AMPosted by p0o

So only thing we have to proc is from cord of the Sherma right if running the alt version posted on diablofans? And of course land of the dead when we activate it...guess if we wanted another button to push (I know don't hang me) we could make golem the freeze one or make one armor dislocation but loses some speedy Gonzalez.

If solo then Enchantress as follower with a Sultan of the Blinding Sands rolled to lightning damage, Overwhelming Desire or Ess of Johan, immortality token, Wyrdward and Oculus Ring in addition to her 3 CC effects gives you a lot of chances to proc 2nd half of Krysbin's.

If solo then Enchantress as follower with a Sultan of the Blinding Sands rolled to lightning damage, Overwhelming Desire or Ess of Johan, immortality token, Wyrdward and Oculus Ring in addition to her 3 CC effects gives you a lot of chances to proc 2nd half of Krysbin's.

Why the enchantress over the Templar? My Templar is using Windfury, Ess of Johan, Wyrdward and... crap.. forgot the names.... Justice Lantern? and the Shield that does Freeze on block.
Thanks for the advice, will go ahead and make those adjustments and keep on keepin on!
08/11/2017 02:55 PMPosted by theSloth

Why the enchantress over the Templar? My Templar is using Windfury, Ess of Johan, Wyrdward and... crap.. forgot the names.... Justice Lantern? and the Shield that does Freeze on block.

3 of the Enchantress skills are CC effects in addition to the ones from gear. Pretty sure the Templar has a stun when you get low in health. Her CC's are better. The blind from Sultan is real and the Templar can't equip it. The blind chance on Sultan is better than the freeze chance on the shield if I recall, and the rest of the gear is comparable.
08/11/2017 02:55 PMPosted by theSloth

Because the Enchantress has 2 CC's that trigger Krysbin's on pretty short cooldowns. I use my enchantress for speed and my Templar for push. Im on a mobile so I can't remember names but I believe Inhave her staff as Tormentor, her neck as Demize, ring as occulus and I don't recall the other ring ATM. I may have just left it as a unity... hmm. At any rate she CC's a lot and for decent sums of time regularly. I'm not a fan of Templar with Wyrdward and Thunderfury for farming. Doesn't seem to proc nearly enough whereas with the sorcerous sometging is CC'd pretty much always.
Ok so solo your follower can help proc the second damage bonus of ring. In group play per day can a witch doc with the wall of death freeze time or wizard with lightning stun donthebsame thing? Noob ? Probably...
08/11/2017 06:48 PMPosted by p0o
Ok so solo your follower can help proc the second damage bonus of ring. In group play per day can a witch doc with the wall of death freeze time or wizard with lightning stun donthebsame thing? Noob ? Probably...
For certain. When I play with my RL friends I run my Witch Doctor for the fear and CC and they destroy.
08/11/2017 09:43 AMPosted by Dza76Wutang
Less lazy but I'm having a decent time running tendril nova for healing.

I've replaced bloodrush with Leech - Transmittable rune on my left-mouse button as I don't use force-move so I click on monsters occasionally.

I had the Tendril Nova there originally but it cost 20 essence and my bad play sometimes made me run low enough on essence to lose the aquila cuirass bonus.

Seems to work so far. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: I know I can put some other skill like Golem on left-mouse button, so this is a minor boost.