(Code: 395000 and 1016)

Technical Support
It seems like from morning till now I'm still experience the same issue. Any support team here? please assist. Thank you.
Disconnection is more often now. I guess I'll stop for the day, no point playing with these issues. Thanks guys.
Howdy!

Error 395000 will occur when the client can not connect to our servers at all. This is why this error is also common during maintenance.

I'd recommend the following troubleshooting:

Step 1) Power Cycle your network to refresh your connection to your devices following the steps Here.

Step 2) Flush your DNS settings Here.

Step 3) AVG Anti-virus has been the main cause for this error. Try disabling or uninstalling AVG and retest. We recommend if you are using any personal Anti-virus programs to try ensuring they are fully setup with the game on their safe list may also be called exclusion list.

Retest If the issue continues try Selective Startup.

Thank you!
I'd done the steps as written. Today once awhile I was been kicked out of the game (Be it normal rift or GRs). Now error code is 1016. I'd read thru the forum, I guess I'm having the same issue as some of the gamers.

Please assist.

Thank you.
keep kicking out from GRs, very frustrating (especially 95%, 98%). I guess those issues are not from my end. I used to run without "Power cycle my network, flushing my dns, disable my start up services and etc." I had no problems then.

Please help to look into those issues.

Really appreciate that.

Thank you.
08/12/2017 01:58 AMPosted by GameOver
keep kicking out from GRs, very frustrating (especially 95%, 98%). I guess those issues are not from my end. I used to run without "Power cycle my network, flushing my dns, disable my start up services and etc." I had no problems then.

Please help to look into those issues.

Really appreciate that.

Thank you.

I am suffering exactly the same issue, i was just kicked out from GR boss fighting... which really drove me mad.

tech team pls assist
08/12/2017 04:09 AMPosted by Devastator

tech team pls assist

All solution from Bliz sounds like "turn off modem and run around the house, then drink maiden blood"
Just fix it!
If you haven't already, try updating your video drivers. I've played two rifts in a row since I updated mine, something that I haven't been able to do for a couple of weeks now without it throwing a 1016 and crashing.

If you have Nvidia, you'll need to manually download the driver; their in-app download is broken. You can search for your driver here: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
Latest video drivers here.
Video drivers help me with connection problems? :)
08/12/2017 08:59 AMPosted by MobWar
Latest video drivers here.
Video drivers help me with connection problems? :)

I see what you did there :)

Dude, don't you know, it's definitely your ISP. Even though the problem only started after 2.5 and ONLY on this game and not other Blizz games, it's totally your ISP.
Other games works perfect. Last time i play D3 before update, works perfect.
No prob, just can delite this game... but i spend some money for nothing, sad :(