GOBLINS MISSING FROM THE GAME!

General Discussion
All the goblins are gone from upper realm of cursed fate.
I've searched and cant find any blizzard post on this.

07/14/2017 11:08 AMPosted by Tyvalir
This may seem lenient, and that brings us to a philosophy we’re working on: improving our communication. This includes both currently and in the future. Diablo III is a game designed to encourage players to find powerful combinations of skills and items. While the effect of this particular combination was unintended, nothing in the game explicitly indicated that was the case. It is our responsibility to clarify intent, and we simply weren’t quick enough with our communications.

Where is the communication?
There is no communication. Essentially whenever they make a change you can assume that what they want to say is "You're having too much fun, you can't be doing that"
communication need?

than go and look at :. twitter or better reddit..

the forum is not the 1st communication plattform for the devs...they things so.

i dont like this dev team..Apologies for my direct art
08/01/2017 03:16 PMPosted by kOlOSS
communication need?

So what you're telling me is... their very own forum, the one they created for communication, isn't where they communicate?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/009/993/tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg
communication need?

Good thing none of those social media platforms you're trying to say has an official announcement says anything, you disgusting apologist.

They don't even use their Twitter feed to say anything except to link to some garbage Twitch stream every 3 days.
08/01/2017 03:34 PMPosted by airacuda
communication need?

Good thing none of those social media platforms you're trying to say has an official announcement says anything, you disgusting apologist.

They don't even use their Twitter feed to say anything except to link to some garbage Twitch stream every 3 days.

Don't hold that emotion in. It's bad for you. Tell us how you really feel.
well lately it seems most game devs are hitting up redit more then there own site for giving out information.
08/01/2017 07:31 PMPosted by PHISH
well lately it seems most game devs are hitting up redit more then there own site for giving out information.

Seems like there is no speak about the nerf on redit either
well that's depressing...but,

...i've found 3 goblin patches this morning, 2 goblin shrines, 1 vault by killing a goblin, and 1 whimsydale goblin as well. All in the same session, T7....

so that might be a new nerf the OP is talking about, but all the other ways to get goblins are plentiful, at least during this morning's RNG....

ENOUGH!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"yes, I'm happy after my forehead surgery" -- female necro
08/02/2017 09:20 AMPosted by dogma420

...i've found 3 goblin patches this morning, 2 goblin shrines, 1 vault by killing a goblin, and 1 whimsydale goblin as well. All in the same session, T7....

so that might be a new nerf the OP is talking about, but all the other ways to get goblins are plentiful, at least during this morning's RNG....

ENOUGH!

They've been removing every predictable Goblin spawn that shows up for years.

They will remove the next predictable Goblin spawn too.

The players that were farming the predictable Goblins get super offended and spam the forums with "no fun allowed. Fun police. Fun detected, nerf!" and other copy/paste tantrums.

"The only fun I've ever had was farming that Goblin, and now it's gone. Why does Blizzard hate fun?!" over and over again, same story, different Goblin.
blizzards a joke and has been for a while. They're embarrassed by all the small hiccups that get through to live, its too many that they cant muster up the balls to communicate each and every hotfix anymore ... deal with it. At this point they just expect us to "exploit" their mistakes while we can and then when they fix it they'll just tell us "dont do it again please because thats not nice" or hope we complain about the communication like we are now and then move on while they pretend nothing happened. They're like children that close their eyes and think we cant see them cause they can't see us.
08/02/2017 10:40 AMPosted by Noice
blizzards a joke and has been for a while. They're embarrassed by all the small hiccups that get through to live, its too many that they cant muster up the balls to communicate each and every hotfix anymore ... deal with it. At this point they just expect us to "exploit" their mistakes while we can and then when they fix it they'll just tell us "dont do it again please because thats not nice" or hope we complain about the communication like we are now and then move on while they pretend nothing happened. They're like children that close their eyes and think we cant see them cause they can't see us.
+66 [HIGHLY RATED]
Execute Order 66 /WavesHandSaysDealWithIt ... we are all turned to the dark side! i don't see any exploits here, working as intended! {Rodger Rodger!} Sithalem Minka "if you only knew the power of the +132 gems!"

may the bugs be with you!
08/02/2017 09:41 AMPosted by Apathy
08/02/2017 09:20 AMPosted by dogma420

ENOUGH!

They've been removing every predictable Goblin spawn that shows up for years.

They will remove the next predictable Goblin spawn too.

The players that were farming the predictable Goblins get super offended and spam the forums with "no fun allowed. Fun police. Fun detected, nerf!" and other copy/paste tantrums.

"The only fun I've ever had was farming that Goblin, and now it's gone. Why does Blizzard hate fun?!" over and over again, same story, different Goblin.

This goes beyond them being the Fun Police. It's straight up not fair. I'm one of the unlucky ones who have been farming on and off for the cosmic wings since they launched, have been in hundreds of rainbow portals, and have no wings to show for it. That's RNG, sure... whatever. But for those people who were lucky enough farm one of the predictable areas and got wings before the nerf hammer came down... that's just unfair to the rest of us.
you mean A4 upper realm of fate? yesterday there were at least one goblin if not 2 or 3 on every session.

is this what you're talking about?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
08/02/2017 10:30 PMPosted by dogma420
you mean A4 upper realm of fate? yesterday there were at least one goblin if not 2 or 3 on every session.

Hey, come on! You know you're not allowed to bring facts into a rant thread.
Internal leak from Blizzard tells, that all goblins went on strike - they demand more care and communication from developers for years, but got nothing.

Worker committee representative from goblins also stated, that if strike will not succeed - they move on to another company and game.
ya'll ar crazy....gottin lots o gobs ... lots

Lots of gobs... just not ingame.
Cant win em all i guess!
True upper realm has been nerfed
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMMrdW5YKjY
Form Wolfcryer
RIP Upper Realm runs. It was fun while it lasted, but still no wings for me.

The quest continues.