I never knew Primals have perfect stats

General Discussion
That changes everything! Time to find a Primal Yang's.
Good luck with that, bear in mind that whilst the rolls are perfect, the stats on the item might not be.
08/01/2017 05:09 PMPosted by ǶPHILIP
Good luck with that, bear in mind that whilst the rolls are perfect, the stats on the item might not be.

A primal with perfect rolls for life on hit, life regen and resource cost reduction... and because you somehow need a socket on that item you can only roll one off. Biggest RNG troll ever.
You better hope it rolls discipline.
08/01/2017 06:19 PMPosted by jtcdgroup
You better hope it rolls discipline.

Yes discipline is a must for my Set. If not I might have to reroll for discipline.
Primal Yang's are actually very easy to have perfect stats because there is only one random primary and one random secondary.

The true !@#$% is the primal compass rose, that thing never gets anything right.
I got a primal fortress ballista this season, was working on my Grenade UE set.

Didn't roll discipline, rolled with hatred regen. RIP.
08/01/2017 05:06 PMPosted by IAM
Lol! Good luck!

Only two I've gotten so far that are useful this season, is Zoey's and Nats boots. ~ and I'm not running Nats.
08/01/2017 06:44 PMPosted by Sakuragi
Primal Yang's are actually very easy to have perfect stats because there is only one random primary and one random secondary.

The true !@#$% is the primal compass rose, that thing never gets anything right.

Considering a yangs is complete trash without disc no its not so easy. It has the same 2 random stats as every weapon since the UE set requires it to have disc. It just has the stats in primary and secondary.

If your primal rolls with a socket and no disc. LOL TRASH.
08/01/2017 08:03 PMPosted by Cuddlebear

Considering a yangs is complete trash without disc no its not so easy. It has the same 2 random stats as every weapon since the UE set requires it to have disc. It just has the stats in primary and secondary.

Can't I just reroll the socket to disc then use Ramaladni?
08/01/2017 08:17 PMPosted by IAM

Can't I just reroll the socket to disc then use Ramaladni?

Assuming disc is secondary, so socket won't roll to it :(

Primal items always have the max sockets available on that slot, except weapons and off-hand items.

Primal weapons will never roll socket.
They are far from perfect, it's like a troll came up with the so called perfect stats....
Got primal set of Danettas. At least it's great for speed farms.
08/01/2017 05:06 PMPosted by IAM

But it can't ensure perfect rolls.

So, good luck in getting a Primal with ideal rolls :)
08/01/2017 06:17 PMPosted by Hayrich
08/01/2017 05:09 PMPosted by ǶPHILIP

A primal with perfect rolls for life on hit, life regen and resource cost reduction... and because you somehow need a socket on that item you can only roll one off. Biggest RNG troll ever.

Primals rolls with sockets, except weapons, which I'm glad don't roll with sockets as Primals because I have Ramaldini's Gift for that.

Primal weapon cannot roll a socket. You can always add a socket and reroll discipline if it doesn't come with it.

The worst Primal Yang only misses 7% attack speed, and probably come with life on hit or 1000 vitality, not bad at all. You'll never have a trash primal Yang.
08/02/2017 12:14 AMPosted by Sakuragi
Primal weapon cannot roll a socket. You can always add a socket and reroll discipline if it doesn't come with it.

The worst Primal Yang only misses 7% attack speed, and probably come with life on hit or 1000 vitality, not bad at all. You'll never have a trash primal Yang.

Thanks. Whats the best way of finding one? Rifts or GR's? I play solo and don't like Bounties.
08/02/2017 12:53 AMPosted by IAM

Thanks. Whats the best way of finding one? Rifts or GR's? I play solo and don't like Bounties.

Targeting specific primal gear is nearly impossible other than reroll it for about 500 times, which translates to 157 t13 bounties and 25k souls. You have (1-1/e)=63% chance of getting a primal Yang by doing 500 rerolls.

A less boring way is to just keep farming grift and collect whatever good gear you get. I farmed for primal Yang for once, never got it, but got a lot of other great primals, such as a perfectly rolled deadman's legacy and a perfectly rolled holy point shot.
08/02/2017 12:53 AMPosted by IAM

i got my primal yang's on my seasonal dh through reforging. got it on the 6th try