Rathma Push Tank Guide (GR 100+)

Necromancer
Prev 1 3 4 5
08/20/2017 04:45 AMPosted by Loque
Update on 'Command Skeletons - Dark Mending', which you probably will like ;)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20757637202?page=13#post-243

Can you clarify what the issue was?

Thanks!
The issue was the skeletons wouldn't heal when they auto changed targets. The other big issue is mages losing targets and Jesseth falling off somehow with the command mechanic.

In other news I got 100 down. Finally got a doable rift after 15-20 tries of absolute trash. Was I recording? Of course not lol but I'm on the leaderboards for it. Huzzah.

Hunterkiller - how many rifts did you have to fish for 104? I have basically the same or better gear and it seems very fishy after 100. Like you can't run into a bad pack or RG and you need good density or you're done. I need a push break to farm a bit before I work on 101.
08/21/2017 05:24 PMPosted by Loque
@Cotragnus
Sure, read 4.2 here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20757637202#post-1

Ah thanks, glad that is fixed as I just started using them trying to push 98.

08/21/2017 02:42 PMPosted by KevinTSmith
The other big issue is mages losing targets and Jesseth falling off somehow with the command mechanic.

Yea, I know this one too well...wish they would just push this change out now.
Hunterkiller - how many rifts did you have to fish for 104?

Around 60.
08/21/2017 10:38 PMPosted by HunterKiller
Hunterkiller - how many rifts did you have to fish for 104?

Around 60.

Ok, that makes me feel significantly better lol. I would have guessed 50-100 since it tool me 15-20 for 100.

In general, this set is going to be getting a huge buff with the patch command fixes. I'd guess at least 1-2 GR with Jesseth always up (finally working as intended). I think HK tried it on the ptr, I'm too lazy myself.
I have something similar, 2.2m damage, 28.8m toughness. https://www.d3planner.com/828632187

I tried switching out LotD with Simulacrum and noticed no noticeable difference. Right now I'm pushing 90 at about 13 mins, but I don't think I can get much better without a lot of fishing (not a big fan, but realize its required for higher GRs.)
08/22/2017 10:03 AMPosted by FurianXO
Right now I'm pushing 90 at about 13 mins, but I don't think I can get much better without a lot of fishing (not a big fan, but realize its required for higher GRs.)

Have you tried switching WH for Dayntees? That should really help your toughness. Being only paragon 840 is going to be tough going super high...you need the extra DPS/resists.

I'd say the highest rift level I can finish almost every time is 94/95. Then the success level creeps downward as the rifts get harder...as you can see from hunter and I talking above.

I also think Haunted Visions and Simulacrum > LotD and WE. Switching just the skills isn't enough, you need the amulet. 30 secs of sim is just stronger for me than 10 secs of LotD. Essence isn't really an issue ever unless there is no density. I'd recommend dark mending for command if you go that route.

I typically farm a lot of 90s and I'll only do 95s when I need gems. If I'm farming gems to 100 I'll just use Trags from 96-100, it's boring but much more consistent.

GL
As I said in your other thread simulacrum is more damage than LotD and will get elites and packs away faster.
08/22/2017 10:03 AMPosted by FurianXO
I have something similar, 2.2m damage, 28.8m toughness. https://www.d3planner.com/828632187

I tried switching out LotD with Simulacrum and noticed no noticeable difference. Right now I'm pushing 90 at about 13 mins, but I don't think I can get much better without a lot of fishing (not a big fan, but realize its required for higher GRs.)

Well, i take that back, i switched out bracers/neck (lost 300k damage), to physical damage, and i finished a 91 in 14:58:099

Have you tried switching WH for Dayntees?
I also think Haunted Visions and Simulacrum > LotD and WE.

I removed Dayntees for more damage. It seems damage has been what is holding me back, not so much as dying all the time. I tried to switch to Haunted Visions, and another ring (coe), but i just dont have the rolls on them yet.

08/22/2017 10:29 AMPosted by Jazz
As I said in your other thread simulacrum is more damage than LotD and will get elites and packs away faster.

That makes since, since I only use LofD during elite fights. I'll give it a shot.
hey I just did a poison necro sommon build does anyone know the 13 items I need also the 3 items for my cube