[Sugestion] Ramaladini Gift but on rings and amulet

General Discussion
It would be very awesome to have something simillar to ramaladini gift but on jewelry because Think you guys with me, it will spare a lot of resource and gold from rolls on mystic, and also it will help improve and optmize the end game builds and progression.

Think: I was playing necro this 11th season and I saw many players complaining about not droping Circle of Nailui evol ring, and I got it but the attributes that rolled with the ring were crappy, so I had to sacrifice one good attribute to roll sockets on mystic, and as I told, many players were complaining about not getting such ring.

But I got, and it rolls were good, but again like I told I had to sacrifice to add sockets, and I think many players know my feelings of sacrifice one good ring because of a socket

well at least it's only a suggestion. Although I think there is a simillar post to mine well at least I tried
Excellent suggestion. I'm sure they will get to work on this right after the Barb buffs.
08/01/2017 03:48 PMPosted by Azedo
It would be very awesome to have something simillar to ramaladini gift but on jewelry because Think you guys with me, it will spare a lot of resource and gold from rolls on mystic, and also it will help improve and optmize the end game builds and progression.

Think: I was playing necro this 11th season and I saw many players complaining about not droping Circle of Nailui evol ring, and I got it but the attributes that rolled with the ring were crappy, so I had to sacrifice one good attribute to roll sockets on mystic, and as I told, many players were complaining about not getting such ring.

But I got, and it rolls were good, but again like I told I had to sacrifice to add sockets, and I think many players know my feelings of sacrifice one good ring because of a socket

well at least it's only a suggestion. Although I think there is a simillar post to mine well at least I tried

Nice idea !!!
I think its a great idea.
08/01/2017 04:06 PMPosted by Greentea101
Excellent suggestion. I'm sure they will get to work on this right after the Barb buffs.

Barbs didn't seem to be demanding buffs for all the other classes when they were good the first 5 seasons.

Why they cryin now?
What you're really asking for is more power-creep, and that's not popular with some folks here. Just take a look at a godly compass rose set ring with a socket and there's your example of what a 4-primary ring (or ammy) with a socket looks like.
With so many issues with this game, we don't need another power creep.
08/01/2017 04:54 PMPosted by Clarimax

But they can restrain it to only legendary rings
I personally think gems are a good thing, but they're intruding too much into stat rolls. Even main stat is getting rolled off for sockets nowadays, I think that was surprising to me coming into S11. Last I played it was S2 I think.

It's power creep sure but not as bad as you may think. For example the ideal amulets most builds need now are ones that have Elemental bonus, CHC, CHD, and of course a socket. If we can add a socket to amulet with an item, or cube recipe, it just makes it easier to get such amulet with additional primary stats (Elemental bonus, primary stat, CHC, CHD), or even CDR, area damage etc.

It won't double or triple our damage.
08/01/2017 09:21 PMPosted by HunterKiller

It's power creep sure but not as bad as you may think. For example the ideal amulets most builds need now are ones that have Elemental bonus, CHC, CHD, and of course a socket. If we can add a socket to amulet with an item, or cube recipe, it just makes it easier to get such amulet with additional primary stats (Elemental bonus, primary stat, CHC, CHD), or even CDR, area damage etc.

It won't double or triple our damage.

It can't double or triple our damage but still don't overlook the power of additional triple IAS & +Damage on Ancient Jewelries :)
so basically because yu can't manage to get the good stats, you want the game to change instead of farming? great idea!

no seriously not only is it the wrong way around but even if they were to do this then you would complain because the ring you drop, despite having 1free socket with this, you could still have bad roll on it and want more

it's not an idea that solve some problem but just a way to increase the power of char at the end, don't worry we'll have power increase soon enough ;)
I think the amulets and rings should always come with sockets, no one uses them without that...
Ramaldini's Gift should just work on all items.
Eventually, power-creeps will be introduced no matter what, it's how games like this are evolving if in development.

Sockets, trinkets, extra skill slots etc.