Cheating Elites

General Discussion
You sir are mentally challenged, because you clearly dont read patch notes as your post is filled with dumb comments like "this new fireball elites shoot out". Quite a few patches ago the devs changed reflect damage affix to instead of plain just reflecting the damage you deal it "shoots fireballs" giving you the ability to at least try and dodge it. You talk of this phantom elite damage upon death and i have never encountered anything of the sort.

I know exactly what this post is about, people like you complaining that elites should play by the same rules we do, i dont disagree with a lot of whats said but you are clearly the noob stating you posted in 2016 with only 1100 para in a whole year and 2k+ posts, ive already got more than you this season. GIT GUD stop whinging
It's "whining," but I'm not. I have 4 accounts that I play, a lot of it just dinking around, because I actually enjoy playing this game, and all of Vanilla was spent with only 10 characters at P100 max each, which got converted to P376 when RoS was introduced. Prior to now, XP was a lot harder to earn, and solo players (me) were mostly overlooked until the last few patches. And yeah, I missed the note about the fireballs, which makes sense, and also supports my final conclusion that it was something the devs did to help players (surprisingly).

You, on the other hand, obviously enjoy playing the 4-man meta at high GR tiers, as your Rank 116 gems and Primals Augmented with Rank 100 gems attest to.

My response to guys like you, with P1500 4 weeks into the Season, is that you really don't know anything about the game or its mechanisms, only what you experience at high GRs, and in a 4-man group, playing only the role your class and build call for in that meta..

Go create a new solo hardcore character on the EU server, level it up to just P600, and then tell me what you think you know.
I for one do not play hardcore im just not interested, i enjoy pushing group and solo play and I was sitting at rank1 monk for nearly a week (currently 3rd). I play a variety of builds so to suggest because i play meta to get the most out of my solo game is absurd
Elites SMASH! you! Meat good! Vegetables bad
* Unavoidable damage that simply appears under you is stupid.

* Monsters that can jump to you and get guaranteed damage should be used conservatively not appear in gigantic mobs where an entire level is nothing but tongue lashers.

* The difficulty of dealing with ranged vs. melee monsters shouldn't have such a huge disparity.

* Monsters moving significantly faster than Diablo characters is !@#-backwards. Why do minions and elites have stronger characteristics than Diablo?

* Why are the Rift Guardians not at all balanced?
04/23/2018 10:40 PMPosted by steve

* Monsters that can jump to you and get guaranteed damage should be used conservatively not appear in gigantic mobs where an entire level is nothing but tongue lashers.

* The difficulty of dealing with ranged vs. melee monsters shouldn't have such a huge disparity.

* Monsters moving significantly faster than Diablo characters is !@#-backwards. Why do minions and elites have stronger characteristics than Diablo?

* Why are the Rift Guardians not at all balanced?

My wow hunter pets are all named Steve.
04/23/2018 10:40 PMPosted by steve

So is bumping a thread where the last reply is 8 months old, but that didn’t stop you did it?