The best thing to happen to diablo 3

General Discussion
I think the necromancer is the best thing to ever happen to diablo 3.
You should explain why so Blizzard has a chance of understanding your enjoyment and possibly doing more of the same in the future.
Personally, I think it's the worst thing. It reinforces the idea that developers can utterly ignore their customers and still get paid. Additionally, with the glaring exploits that were reported, fixed, and somehow reverted and went live, it makes it worse. Not to mention the time frame it took for Blizzard to actually fix the exploit.

So yeah, I totally see is opposite from you. It should read like a playbook of what NOT to do.

• Launch prior to a holiday so everyone is on vacation for a week? Check. Don't do it.
  • Ignore PTR feedback that you specifically requested? Check. Don't do it.
  • Revert bugs that were fixed during PTR? Check. Don't do it.
  • Have sloppy communication primarily on non-official channels? Check. Don't do it.
  • Release sets and mechanics that are seemingly unfinished and unpolished? Check. Don't do it.
  • Fail to design and release supporting legendaries (lookin at you, bracers and belts)? Check. Don't do it.
  • 08/05/2017 04:03 PMPosted by Sombra

08/05/2017 04:18 PMPosted by BobWitchDR
    You should explain why so Blizzard has a chance of understanding your enjoyment and possibly doing more of the same in the future.

I hear Diablo players like to play with multiple two-minute cooldown abilities. Blizzard delivered :P
    Why release a new character when you can't even fix the characters you have already? They need to be working on drops. When you're getting the same 5 or 6 items every game with absolutely no improvement to your characters something is wrong.
    Right now the Necro is a good toon with a half a$$ design which hopefully will get better down the road. I know many enjoy the present state of the Necro but for me the character is underwhelming and needs some overhaul. All these too dam long cool downs really ruining this character. Also trying to obtain cool down reduction one has to sacrifice other important variables like survivability. This annoying juggling act is a major step back with something that has great potential.
    Necro is strong and from what i have seen quite fun as well.

Though in the end this is a game of CDR and all classes get squeezed in to
    the same build and gear to be able to get up the higher rifts.
    Easily the worst thing to happen to Diablo 3 since the real money auction house. Even more so than the class implications Shivera touched on, it signifies a complete and utter lack of vision for the game as a whole. And that's not something you can patch away.
    So many people whining about the Necro.

I kinda like the way a HORRIBLE class has captured the play time hours of the majority of the D3 community. It's nice to have a season rolling where the biggest complaint on the forum isn't about the stale state of the meta.

As a player who puts in too many hours to be considered an average gamer I see nothing but positives in the class. You can use Inarius, and kill everything on the screen up to 75-80 GR and not get carpal tunnel, or you can use Rathma or Trag and mash buttons to your heart's content for another 10 or 15 levels. Something for everyone, except easy access to high GR's that Inarius gave us before the nerf.

Maybe that's the problem? So much butthurt still going on about a little nerf?
    08/05/2017 04:03 PMPosted by Sombra

Thats some mighty fine crack you be smoking op, either that or your job is on the line if you dont get more dlc sales by spreading false information.

kinda like the way a HORRIBLE class has captured the play time hours of the majority of the D3 community.

Not according to the sales to refunds ratio. More people have refunded than have 'kept' such a half-assed....no quarter-assed dlc.

08/06/2017 08:08 AMPosted by Traveler
    Maybe that's the problem? So much butthurt still going on about a little nerf?

No, its still the fact that this necro class has nothing to do with the CORE aspect of being a necro.
    08/06/2017 02:59 AMPosted by Noxifer
    08/05/2017 04:03 PMPosted by Sombra

08/05/2017 04:18 PMPosted by BobWitchDR

I hear Diablo players like to play with multiple two-minute cooldown abilities. Blizzard delivered :P

It's why I put mine on a halt. Depending on simulacrum and lotd is annoying as hell. The class has a vast variety of t13 farming builds that are really fun to play, though.
    Necro is ok. But those wings though. Best looking wings in game yet.
    Lets be real here. Blizzard sold us 2 extra stash tabs, and we received a piss poor character class with some cosmetics as a bonus.

Haven't been this disappointed with a game company since Atari tried to sell me a console with a 36 button controller.
    It is the funnest class right now but that's just because it's new. It's the same as every other class. You are either a slave to cool downs or a slave to spam fest ramping.
    Best thing to D3? Killing that auction house. Next best thing? The poorly design Necro. I have three active Necros under my belt and two I deleted. The half a$$ design of the Necro I got frustrated and uninstalled the game and spent more time doing something useful now. Like going to the gym/yoga more and taking classes on udemy.

I needed a reason to quit this game and Blizzard gave me the Necro as the reason to do so.
    08/06/2017 03:03 PMPosted by NeueZiel
    Best thing to D3? Killing that auction house. Next best thing? The poorly design Necro. I have three active Necros under my belt and two I deleted. The half a$$ design of the Necro I got frustrated and uninstalled the game and spent more time doing something useful now. Like going to the gym/yoga more and taking classes on udemy.

Good for you Hero.
    08/06/2017 03:06 PMPosted by Greentea101
    08/06/2017 03:03 PMPosted by NeueZiel

Good for you Hero.

You know I should of thrown in POE and PowerCosmic in there just for kicks.

Maybe I should go and start botting now!
    08/06/2017 04:01 PMPosted by NeueZiel
    08/06/2017 03:06 PMPosted by Greentea101

Good for you Hero.

You know I should of thrown in POE and PowerCosmic in there just for kicks.

Maybe I should go and start botting now!

Lol