50 million gold?

Wizard
Any idea how can i pass this?
Thanks in advance...
1) go to t7-t8. No need for more
2) equip yourself with a full set (something easy to use with no cooldowns), lvl 50 boon of hoarder, goldwrap, goldskin and whatever else has increased gold (like squirt's necklace, emerald on helm and leoric on cube etc). Around 9000% gold find is enough, more to be sure
3) go to a5 ruins of corvus
4) go through the entire map once to open all the doors and spawn the scarabs. Do not kill anything.
5) go through the map for a second time and slowly kill everything. Do not rush. I avoid using avarice as it can lead to an entire screen with nothing new to pick up.

With this setup I had a 67m streak this season with a shield bash roland crusader
Thanks m8...first try 66 million...
Awesome tips, thanks heaps!
Gotta try that.
Or you can just save 50 TX bounty cache and open them in town, make sure to unequipped pet.
08/14/2017 02:40 PMPosted by Clarimax
Or you can just save 50 TX bounty cache and open them in town, make sure to unequipped pet.

This is actually much more work to do 50 bounty cache...
08/18/2017 12:17 AMPosted by Lloyd
08/14/2017 02:40 PMPosted by Clarimax

This is actually much more work to do 50 bounty cache...

Yeah but you inevitably will need bounty mats anyway so it kills two birds with one stone. I always do it this way.
Corvus or cow stick, bonus gold on some items.

Hoarding bounties is the worst idea ever for such a easy challenge, it's a game mode you shouldn't spend much time to begin with.
I've always wondered if a Gold skin coloured Goblin could help with this.
Gold Goblin drop like 14 mill in one hit but I was wondering if you increase your Gold drop will this increase even more?

Because a few Nephalem rifts I keep getting Gold Goblins and I swear if I had gold find gear I would easily get 50 mill if just happened to try and do the achievement when a Gold Goblin came around...because that's like 14 to 15 mill off-the-bat.
08/18/2017 05:15 PMPosted by MaskedReaper
I've always wondered if a Gold skin coloured Goblin could help with this.
Gold Goblin drop like 14 mill in one hit but I was wondering if you increase your Gold drop will this increase even more?

Because a few Nephalem rifts I keep getting Gold Goblins and I swear if I had gold find gear I would easily get 50 mill if just happened to try and do the achievement when a Gold Goblin came around...because that's like 14 to 15 mill off-the-bat.

I have never been able to keep the steak going on an N Rift. Even with boon and gold find. IMO, Corvus or 50 bounties are the best ways to ensure success. I guess it depends if you need the mats, or if you're missing blacksmith plans still.
V ez. if u have alot of puzzle ring just spam open the portal. Each time u get 300mil lol..... i got my billions ez
08/31/2017 01:11 PMPosted by Destroyer
V ez. if u have alot of puzzle ring just spam open the portal. Each time u get 300mil lol..... i got my billions ez

The conquest specifically rejects the goblin portal area.
I know this is late but might help someone searching on this later.

I got Avarice / 50 million gold by collecting 50+ caches from split bounties on t13. Its tedious but i did two sets of bounties at a time and got it done over five to six 45-60 minute play sessions. It is more time consuming then the Corvus gold run, but the benefit of this is you get a boat load of bounty mats, deaths breaths, blood shards, etc.. as well which you need anyway.

-You need 50 caches as you get 1.1 million gold per cache on T13. (I did 60 caches to be safe because i was unsure of the exact amount of gold u get on T13, and got 66 mil gold).
-turn off your pet so it does not collect gold.
-as long as you dont move, you wont pick up any of the gold.

-to open the caches without picking up gold early, stand next to your stash so you dont have to move, load a backpack full of caches, close stash, open caches onto the ground, open stash, get more caches, repeat. Once all caches are open, take a step and collect. Have fun disenchanting 5-6 backpacks full of gear and visiting Kadala with your blood shards about 5 times (with a cap of 1400 shards for me).

Only problem with doing it this way, is that its way to easy to burn through all those bounty mats trying to reroll a better ancient or primal weapon hehe..
Dudes, the easiest way to get gold is to do Vault runs!

4 man TXIII gets you about 350-400 million gold per run!
09/23/2017 02:45 PMPosted by Raggamuffin

This won't complete the avarice conquest
09/24/2017 12:38 PMPosted by Hurley
09/23/2017 02:45 PMPosted by Raggamuffin

I was unaware about the quest! I thought the guy just wants some gold!
09/25/2017 12:47 PMPosted by Raggamuffin
09/24/2017 12:38 PMPosted by Hurley

I was unaware about the quest! I thought the guy just wants some gold!
Read the thread.
I got lucky & caught a gob shrine in corvus, while wearing my "gold set" as described early in this thread. 32k% in T13 and had it in no time.