Can we have a cube recipe for Ramaldi Gift

General Discussion
It would be really nice if we had a way to craft such a necessary item.
Play and you will get them, save them for the really good ancient weapons.

I think the average is about 1 Ramaladni every 100 paragon levels or so.
08/01/2017 08:23 PMPosted by Hayrich
Play and you will get them, save them for the really good ancient weapons.

Not really, honestly if one drops stay in that game, i've gotten 4-5 in a single game before, i'm sitting on a few extra ones now b.c i had 2 drop in the past couple hours in the same game.
Don't need a recipe, just allow the blacksmith to craft sockets as it originally should be.
They drop like candy. I have 21 and counting rotting in my stash.
Currently have 70+ non season. When they start dropping they pour.
08/01/2017 10:48 PMPosted by Alvy
Currently have 70+ non season. When they start dropping they pour.

But... thats NS........
About to hit Paragon 400, still haven't seen one... nor anything else of much use.
Yea numerous seasons in a row I have went 600 up to about 750 without getting one to drop.

Easiest way, play in 4 man groups and let your teammates know you need one.
I like "avarage is 1 gift per 100 levels" .. that is so .. funny and lame :)
I cant complain about this .. I got them so often .. last season ended with at least 15 in my stash, gave lot to friends, used few .. now the same .. I guess I have 8 .. just play a lot on high torment .. or do grifts ..
50 rifts and I get like 4? Never counts it ..
08/01/2017 04:43 PMPosted by Wxmyjnsn
It would be really nice if we had a way to craft such a necessary item.

No, it wouldn't.
Ramaladni is one of the things Blizz got right and it's in near-perfect shape right now.
It would be really nice to craft what ever we want/need :) .
Or not...
I didn't have problem with RG but I had problem with The Compass Rose. I got only one (ancient) just before i finished tab stash 'journey'.
i have 120+ ramaladnis so imo there should be a recipe to USE ramaladni's, not make more...
like 10 ramas 100 forgotten souls and 1000 db's = legendary socket on belt.
I don't get you people. You want to destroy one of the "valueable loot" reward that game has. Crafting recipe eventually will be reduced to anyone's reach, and makes it meaningless to loot for. If it requires 2000 db and 2000 forgotten that wouldn't balance it either, as it would be impractical. Any number in your mind won't justify its use or abuse.

Most of you won't even reach grift70 to have primals, why are you trying to make a related item obsolete?
08/02/2017 02:41 AMPosted by Kallizk
i have 120+ ramaladnis so imo there should be a recipe to USE ramaladni's, not make more...

Yes.
That would be nice.

Hovewer, I strongly oppose the idea of Ramaladni used to make a hole in anything other than a weapon.
We don't need more power creep.

What can work though, is Ramaladni used in "Reforge Legendary" recipe as substitute for both act mats and FS.
Or just let us dust those gifts in 5 of each act mats and some amount of FS.
The gift is one of those "douchey" items. Getting that first one can be an absolute pain, after that, you get way too many and they rot in your bank.

08/02/2017 03:25 AMPosted by NoSkill
08/02/2017 02:41 AMPosted by Kallizk

Yes.
That would be nice.

Hovewer, I strongly oppose the idea of Ramaladni used to make a hole in anything other than a weapon.
We don't need more power creep.

What can work though, is Ramaladni used in "Reforge Legendary" recipe as substitute for both act mats and FS.
Or just let us dust those gifts in 5 of each act mats and some amount of FS.

Actually I think NS needs a power creep to balance out the gem reward people got from exploiting. As there is no way to get gems that high now, so they will forever have an advantage unless we get a power creep. That would just roll over to season. A power creep and re balance of some classes, would be awesome imo.

Note: I would have preferred just rolling that back, but logic fails on blizz.
08/02/2017 03:37 AMPosted by Eleclya
Actually I think NS needs a power creep to balance out the gem reward people got from exploiting. As there is no way to get gems that high now, so they will forever have an advantage unless we get a power creep. That would just roll over to season. A power creep and re balance of some classes, would be awesome imo.

Note: I would have preferred just rolling that back, but logic fails on blizz.

Don't even get me started on this one.
It's not just a "logic fail", it's a giant juicy spit in the face of the whole honest community.

But adding more NS power creep will change nothing - the exploiters kept the gems and will benefit from the newly added mechanics as well.
08/01/2017 08:23 PMPosted by Hayrich

I wish this would be true :) I get about 35-40 per season, yet I rarely exceed P1000....
Got 9 sitting in my stash right now. Used 3 or 4 already. Paragon ~750.
Everyone complains about gifts at the start of season.

Nobody complains at the end of season.

Coincidence? No, just play time.

Relax, they will flow as the water does, just play.