PLEASE FIX WHIMSYSHIRE

General Discussion
I agree with this youtube video need to be fixed!!!
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX0-8y-AOYk&t=26s
The I will register on twitter and post this there for devs to see. No one believes in better Diablo 3 RoS. Get over your selfs vanilla days is over long dead. Its time for a new era. Even auction house has been removed form the game years ago but you still want it to be useless. One question why?
You should put details in the post - people don't want to spend 10 minutes watching a video to get your point.

For other's benefit, the argument is that Whimsyshire is useless right now (obviously - it's because the staff can be used an infinite number of times). The Youtuber's suggestion is to make the mats much more rare for creating the staff, then it becomes a consumable like a puzzle ring. By doing that, it would justify making Whimsyshire as good as Whimsydale (buff the drops).

I think that would be a pretty good idea so long as it is difficult to get the mats. Whimsydale drops are insane - way better than the vault and cow levels, so obtaining the object to open the buffed Whimsyshire should also be way harder.
08/03/2017 07:30 AMPosted by Bob
For other's benefit, the argument is that Whimsyshire is useless right now (obviously - it's because the staff can be used an infinite number of times). The Youtuber's suggestion is to make the mats much more rare for creating the staff, then it becomes a consumable like a puzzle ring. By doing that, it would justify making Whimsyshire as good as Whimsydale (buff the drops).I think that would be a pretty good idea so long as it is difficult to get the mats. Whimsydale drops are insane - way better than the vault and cow levels, so obtaining the object to open the buffed Whimsyshire should also be way harder.
It awards an achievement upon first entry so it is not entirely useless. I also think some cosmetics can only be obtained from it.

A good solution would be that if Whimsydale spawns and Whimsyshire has not been loaded yet then Whimsyshire is buffed to have 50% odd of the drops that Whimsydale has. This would mean that it becomes a bonus area that is useless by itself at the start of the game but compliments finding Whimsydale with access to extra drops, equivalently extending Whimsydale for those who have the staff.
08/03/2017 02:08 AMPosted by GrimReaper

Down voted for being lazy and only posting a link. Make your point here.
08/03/2017 08:01 AMPosted by DonMartin
08/03/2017 02:08 AMPosted by GrimReaper

It... could be a clever way to get views...

Most likely just a lazy poster though.
08/03/2017 08:05 AMPosted by Bob
<span class="truncated">...</span>

It... could be a clever way to get views...

Most likely just a lazy poster though.
Not lazy making a point my last posts got ignored!!!
They weren't ignored.
It's just that very few people care about Whimseyshire anymore.
It's just a side quest to get the components for the Staff and get the cosmetic Rainbow Portrait.
P.S. It doesn't help to spam a topic to get the Devs attention.
Witness the Barb outrage.
Your complaint has been noted.
Perhaps there will be a change in our lifetimes.
08/03/2017 09:56 PMPosted by yessquire
They weren't ignored.
It's just that very few people care about Whimseyshire anymore.
It's just a side quest to get the components for the Staff and get the cosmetic Rainbow Portrait.
P.S. It doesn't help to spam a topic to get the Devs attention.
Witness the Barb outrage.
Your complaint has been noted.
Perhaps there will be a change in our lifetimes.

There are no staff components in Whimseyshire. You or one of your group mates have to complete the staff before you can gain access to the zone.
Maybe I wasn't clear.
I was referring to Gibbering Gemstone et al.
Someone suggested in the comments that Whimshyshire could have higher spawn rate for Rainbow Goblins. This could make people want to farm it :)

It fits quite well to have rainbow goblins spawn more in the rainbow land. But yeah nothing extremely high .. just enough to make people more interested to look for them in the shire.