Season 12 PTR wishlist megathread

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
Fix Uliana's Strategem so that there is some build diversity. Change EP so that the remaining DoT is consumed and buff the DoT so there'd be more than one option on EP.
08/01/2017 08:46 PMPosted by Prokahn
Immortal King 6P bonus:

add in (6)set bonus of IK: Talic, Korlic and Madawc uses Hammer of the Ancients when you do. (and maybe even Ancient Spear too)
08/01/2017 08:46 PMPosted by Prokahn
BulKathos set rework:

I hope devs do something epic with this set :3
GR:
- Fix GR density.
- Get rid of the terrible maps (like Plague Tunnels, and the new Temple ones).
- Give us a "Forfeit GR" option so we don't have to completely exit and remake game when a GR is god-awful (which is quite often at 85+).

QOL:
- Auto pickup for all crafting mats and gems.
- Disable chat window.

CUBE:
- Recipe "Reforge Primal" that reforges a Primal item while retaining its primal state. I don't care how expensive this is, but this needs to exist.

NECRO:
- Make Pestilence usable. Like... at all usable.
- Either give more belts or at least make Dayntee's Binding work with all curses.
- Make two or three Necro-specific bracers.
- Make off-hands more relevant.

OTHER CLASSES:
- Re-work sets that are underused or underpowered.
- Give us new legendaries to supplement current and reworked sets.

SEASON 12:
- Give us some brand new Conquests and Season Journey goals. Stop reusing the same old ones.
- Give better incentives for completing past Chapter 4 of the season journey. Most people have had more than enough time by now to get the stash tabs. We need something new to aim for beyond portrait frames.
Put in some more stuff that combos with the barb's Rend ability.
NERF Trag'oul Blood Lance (and buff/rework Rathma and Pestilence sets, but not to the point of being OP like that).

That being said, here's some others:

Legacy of Nightmares
Buff dmg per ancient from 100% to 150%.

Demon Hunter
- Add Rapid Fire and Elemental Arrow to the UE set.
- Add a multishot/rocket buffing belt, like some have mentioned.
- Make DML hit twice 100% of the time.
- Buff Natalya's Set. Simple buff to 6p bonus will do, like 500% -> 1250%.

Witch Doctor
- Remove Zunimassa Pox and give us shoulders instead (long overdue).
- Buff Dagger of Darts (make darts hit twice, skill dmg multiplier on weapon etc.)
- To compensate for the LoN buff reduce Barber dmg bonus, to like 150% or 175%. Also give it attack speed of Ceremonial Knife, so that Sacred Harvester can be wielded.

Wizard
- Add Channeling skills to DMO set.
- Guaranteed desired stat for Manald Heal, like socket or CHD.
- Maybe make Rimeheart wizard-exclusive, and make it proc from the Cold Blooded passive like Paralysis for Manald Heal.

Bounties & Ubers
- Reduce bounty mat cost of reforging from 5 to 4, to compensate for more souls from salvaging ancients/primals.
- More bounty mats per bounty!
- BUFF rewards from cursed XXX events.
- Uber portal closes on completion.

Rifts
- Reduce duration of Shielding and Illusionist effects.
- Option to quit GR.
08/01/2017 09:36 PMPosted by CC123
1. Leaderboard filter for sets.

And I dont want to click on IK set and have hybrid crap come up. So the filter will need a search function by 2 piece, 4 piece and 6 piece.

It will also need a primary and secondary attack filter. So if I want to see if there is a WW build for the IK set, I wont have to look through 300 Furious Charge IK/Reakers hybrids, or IK HOTA barbs (lol, like they would be in the top 1000 anyhow), or IK whatever thats not WW.

I like this, this would open up different ways for barbarian competition. We would make different builds and hybrids (all possible set combo should be able to be identified imo), and we would look who gets to be the top performer.

It would also be worthwhile to show the paragon levels on the leaderboards as a data. So when we do some data analysis, it would be faster.
08/02/2017 03:05 PMPosted by Ronin001

Fulminator and Mad monarch's scepter need illusionist, so not sure if reducing illusionist is a good idea.
Btw, add a RG which has illusionist affix.
My wishlist is pretty simple :
- Better grift density.
- Less lags
- Bring at least one new build into the meta that can compete with WDs, ideally 2 (1 barb & 1 crusader)
08/02/2017 03:48 PMPosted by Alukat
08/02/2017 03:05 PMPosted by Ronin001

Fulminator and Mad monarch's scepter need illusionist, so not sure if reducing illusionist is a good idea.

As if the game ever revolved around those two items lol.

There's already an RG like that--Orlash--if you ignore the fact you can't actually attack his clones.
Make WD's great again by making WD's Helltooth change to 2500% damage & increase the attack Speed of your pets to 25% on the 4 piece boinus!
<span class="truncated">...</span>

As if the game ever revolved around those two items lol.

i know that the game currently only revolves around the very boring stack +XX% damage to whatever-skill for LB lol
I have hope that this may finally change, very little hope, but hope nevertheless lol.
Anyway, those items work already for 10+rifting and it'd be nice if there's a RG for them for those players who do better not care about LB..

08/02/2017 04:57 PMPosted by Ronin001
There's already an RG like that--Orlash--if you ignore the fact you can't actually attack his clones.

so there's no RG like that lol
My wish for season 12:

No season 12, everybody plays NS - real Diablo mode.
08/01/2017 10:05 PMPosted by UberHawk
Remove shock towers from grifts

oh yes please in fact get rid of enviroment that kills in GR
dont even get me started on doors that you have to break open
Demon Hunter Skill Changes

Caltrops https://us.battle.net/d3/en/class/demon-hunter/active/caltrops
Increase the base slow from 60% to 80%. Change Hooked Spines to: Hatred regeneration is increased by 2 per second for every enemy snared, up to a max of 10 hatred per second.

The reason for this change is that currently a passive skill, Thrill of the Hunt, has a vastly more effective and reliable 80% slow than an active skill that costs discipline! This makes absolutely no sense. This change would still leave Caltrops in a weaker spot than Thrill of the Hunt offensively due to Thrill’s ability slow the entire screen, but at least it would bridge the gap somewhat defensively by not letting enemies run straight through them.

Marked for Death https://us.battle.net/d3/en/class/demon-hunter/active/marked-for-death
Change MfD’s 15% damage buff so that it’s multiplicative and not additive with DIBS.

The reason for this change is that many DH builds have high amounts of additive damage, and thus can’t really use MfD effectively. Making MfD multiplicative will expand choice. Also, Necromancer has a Curse called Frailty. MfD is way, way weaker than Frailty even if it were multiplicative. Enough said.

Spike Trap https://us.battle.net/d3/en/class/demon-hunter/active/spike-trap
I don’t know where to start on this one, but it needs to be fixed. It’s too awkward and slow for D3’s fast paced gameplay. Also, the visual and sound effects of Spike Trap are absolutely atrocious. The skill looks and sounds weak. It has no presence about it. Earlier this evening I was just decimating enemies with Blood Nova and was thinking wow, this thing just sounds powerful then I thought about how weak and terrible spike trap felt. :(

Demon Hunter Item Changes
Cape of the Dark Knight https://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/cape-of-the-dark-night
Change the power to the following: Increases your damage 40-50% for every active caltrop. This effect stacks up to 3 times.

Nobody uses Cape of the Dark Knight or Caltrops. This gives players the item support to work caltrops into many builds. Besides, Batman is a cool guy and needs some love.

Blackfeather https://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/blackfeather
Change the power to the following: Rocket skills now fire 1 additional rocket. All rockets now deal 60-75% more damage.

MS UE needs a damage buff (it would also buff rocket M6). This change will add options and cause players to have to make hard choices about whether to cube Gunes or Cinder Coat or Maybe the Cape to the Dark Night. Some players may even decide to give up COE or the hatred regen from Seethe. This would be a good thing.

Embodiment of the Marauder
Add Rapid Fire to the list of spenders. RF needs a home.

Calamity https://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/calamity
Change the power to the following: Damage dealt to enemies marked for death is increased by 75-100% and have a 20% chance to immobilize enemies.

What happened to Calamity was a calamity and it’s high time for it to be corrected. The current power is broken to the point of not even working. Fix it.

Ninth Cirri Satchel https://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/the-ninth-cirri-satchel
Hungering Arrow gains the effect of the Spray of Teeth rune and has a 20-25% additional chance to pierce.

This change will give an unused item a shot in the arm and allow players to come up with fun HA combinations.
08/01/2017 08:53 PMPosted by CC123
My wish is pretty simple.

Id like a blue response or at least a blue acknowledgement that barbs are the worst class in the game. And that Barbs will receive some dedicated attention in order to make up for the past 18 months spent on buffing every class except barb.

Until then, Im not going to bother writing up yet another list of recommendations for new gear or buffs as every barb suggestion, both in PTRs (some with 150 likes plus) and in the barb forum, have been ignored during the past 18 months.

Cheers
CC123
FYI Barbs are the backbone of this game. When D3 was first introduced the Barbarian was used to advertise Diablo 3. Properly gear up a Barbarian and you too will agree that the Barb is big boy on the block.
08/02/2017 09:59 PMPosted by Taxfree942
08/01/2017 08:53 PMPosted by CC123
My wish is pretty simple.

Id like a blue response or at least a blue acknowledgement that barbs are the worst class in the game. And that Barbs will receive some dedicated attention in order to make up for the past 18 months spent on buffing every class except barb.

Until then, Im not going to bother writing up yet another list of recommendations for new gear or buffs as every barb suggestion, both in PTRs (some with 150 likes plus) and in the barb forum, have been ignored during the past 18 months.

Cheers
CC123
FYI Barbs are the backbone of this game. When D3 was first introduced the Barbarian was used to advertise Diablo 3. Properly gear up a Barbarian and you too will agree that the Barb is big boy on the block.

Necro with badly rolled non-ancient gear and twice less paragons: "Hold my beer".
"Extract cube powers from 20 down to 10"
"Extract cube powers from 40 down to 15"

I don't like to waste useful mats on this, I already extracted everything in NS.
Even 10 is far too much when you play season only for the journey. I could have completed "Guardian" with 6 extracted cube powers this season(11).

Use instead like
"Reforge 2 legendaries "
"Craft 5 legendary item at Blacksmith"
"upgrade 5 rare items"
Some of the things I'd like to see or hope that the devs consider:

Cooldowns
As an Action RPG, I was hoping that Diablo 3 would’ve focused more on action-packed gameplay going forward. Instead of having extremely powerful abilities which focus too much on a cooldown, they could play around with the idea of having a meter/ limit break type of ability. Likewise, focus less on cooldowns and focus more on having an action-type of gameplay.

Set Items
Some sets are poorly designed, focusing too much on a single skill and/or forcing people to use 1-2 skills or abilities. One set item which exemplifies this would be Uliana’s Stratagem, where technically only the Cold rune for Exploding Palm and Sustained Attack rune for SSS are the viable options.

Transmogrification
Give us more transmogrification sets please; likewise, open up some of the transmogrification items to be used by other classes. For example, we can open up the legendary transmog of the necromancer, wizard, and witch doctor off hand weapons to each other.

One other thing is that when we transmog our gear to one of the legendaries (of another class), can we actually just get what it actually looks like rather than getting a recolored/ rehashed version of the a class’s transmog pool? Otherwise, I don’t see the point having a 50,000 legendary transmog if it’s actually the same as the basic transmog item, with just a red tint to it – that’s what Dyes are for.

Dyeing System
Dyes are also need of a rework – currently you can only dye one portion of a gear; and sometimes, that part you want to dye is actually the part which can’t be dyed. (I’m looking at you Fate’s Vow, Requiem Cereplate, Defiler Cuisses). I hope that they can come up with a means to allow us to recolor either parts of a gear.
I'd like the Zunimassa set buffed to give fetishes more damage (since you can't command them they should do more damage than "Command Skeletons"). Make it a good voodoo/fetish set.

Also, and hugely unlikely...
I'd like the Short Man's Finger removed from the game (and whoever came up with the idea should be slapped and given a dictionary) or replaced with a ring that buffs the single big gargantuan. Or just make the three gargs big.

I'd like the story to have unlimited levels of difficulty like grifts, so that I feel there's a reason to get better gear.
Monk legendary pants:
Critical hits have a chance to restore 30 spirit.

Unhallowed Essence DH 6 set bonus:
add: Restoring Hatred increase your damage by 5 times hatred restored for 4 seconds.

Uliana Monk 6 set bonus:
add: When Exploding Palm's explosion on an enemy does not hit another nearby enemy then its damage it is applied 500% increased to enemy that is detonated on.

DH skill Cluster Arrow:
double the damage output of Maelstrom and Shooting Stars damage and increase rockets count deployed by 2-3.