[Help] Console Player switching to PC

General Discussion
So I really want to jump into a season but I'm fresh on a new game since there are no cross-over imports. Should I finish the game first or just say [removed] it and make a season hero?
[removed] it and make a season hero.

If your account is fresh, there is no advantages to make a non-season hero first.
What you will accomplish in non-season, you will accomplish the same on season.

But in season :
- there is more people playing
- there is some rewards to complete the conquest
- when season end, all heroes and stash goes to non-season.
08/24/2017 04:37 AMPosted by Resu
But in season :
- there is more people playing
- there is some rewards to complete the conquest
- when season end, all heroes and stash goes to non-season.

To add to this, STASH SPACE!!!
you get a free set one of the most important if your non-season stash is empty
Also, i don't recommend this if you are absolutely new to the game for learning and enjoyment purposes, there are powerleveling communities on PC that will take you from 1-70 for free in about 15 minutes.

Add me on PC if you want and when you have played enough ill happily take you to 70.

I only play a couple nights a week though.
08/24/2017 07:22 AMPosted by Tzutsu
Also, i don't recommend this if you are absolutely new to the game for learning and enjoyment purposes, there are powerleveling communities on PC that will take you from 1-70 for free in about 15 minutes.

Add me on PC if you want and when you have played enough ill happily take you to 70.

I only play a couple nights a week though.

OP is coming from console. It is virtually the same play through. Skill control is about the only difference.
08/24/2017 07:25 AMPosted by kwittstruck

OP is coming from console. It is virtually the same play through. Skill control is about the only difference.
Indeed, the mind boggles at this move. Apart from preference, there's nothing remotely objective about doing so.
Switching from couch to chair, eh?
08/24/2017 12:25 PMPosted by Paladinrja

Indeed, the mind boggles at this move. Apart from preference, there's nothing remotely objective about doing so.

Monster density. Console players get jobed in that aspect. Pc density is going to blow this dudes mind.
08/24/2017 03:14 PMPosted by Greentea101
<span class="truncated">...</span>Indeed, the mind boggles at this move. Apart from preference, there's nothing remotely objective about doing so.

Monster density. Console players get jobed in that aspect. Pc density is going to blow this dudes mind.
I went from PC to console myself. I know what's the difference between them. On PS3, what you say is true. On XBOX One, much less so. However, Blizzard raised the general difficulty a fair bit, anyway on XBOX One & PS4; to compensate for the control method.

I went from PC to console myself. I know what's the difference between them. On PS3, what you say is true. On XBOX One, much less so. However, Blizzard raised the general difficulty a fair bit, anyway on XBOX One & PS4; to compensate for the control method.

Double damage also helps......
<span class="truncated">...</span>I went from PC to console myself. I know what's the difference between them. On PS3, what you say is true. On XBOX One, much less so. However, Blizzard raised the general difficulty a fair bit, anyway on XBOX One & PS4; to compensate for the control method.

Double damage also helps......
...not really. The games long since superseded the function.
I tried D3 for console. Didn't like it. I can't see any of the text or numbers.
E game is lost n consoles ...hacks ...save editors... cheats killed the game. I Dont feel sorry for them...
08/24/2017 12:25 PMPosted by Paladinrja

Sure, if by "preference" you mean DX11 support, uncapped framerates, higher resolution (with downsampling), better antialiasing, SSAO, anisotropic filtering, support for G-sync/Freesync, lower input lag, higher monster density, lack of modified/duped items, and a larger, more active worldwide community.

Does this look familiar?
https://i.imgur.com/X6oluYK.jpg
It should.