Big Thx to Blizz from R6 monks!

Monk
In the behalf of all R6 Monks a BIG Thx to Blizz for the buff ! If you manage just a bit more survivability it would be Perfect and More Fun to play.
Thx again !
Agreed, big thanks to Blizz. But we could still use a touch of survivability.
I agree, it would be perfect a touch of survivability (CoE build).
really they buffed this rsi set!!!!!
09/02/2017 05:12 PMPosted by grogan
really they buffed this rsi set!!!!!

Yes they did ! Its a very nice set that u must master !!! Just need a little more survivability.
Nice move Blizz ! !
I'm in total agreement :) this is a nice buff to shen's all the monk sets are pretty balanced , in my opinion this could be one of the best patch's, overall that they've had.This keeps the gen monk competitive with the other builds that desperately needed some help, without making it over powered , very nice addition . Peace
Glad gen monk got a bump so it's still a decent option. R6 is a nice way to be competitive without cooldown and epiphany.

Agree that it probably does need a bit of an EHP buff at 110+. I'd be running 10,000 in vit from paragon at that point.
The raiments set is unchanged is it not? It was shenlongs that got bumped. The set itself still relies on an awful mechanic and needs a massive buff to survivability.
09/08/2017 06:14 PMPosted by Bratag
The raiments set is unchanged is it not? It was shenlongs that got bumped. The set itself still relies on an awful mechanic and needs a massive buff to survivability.

I think the mechanic is just fine; It's just not for everybody, so it's all in all a good thing it'll be taking a step back next season.

I think it could do with some QoL changes and a survivability buff. Maybe cut the resource cost for Dashing strike in half, and fix that issue where it triggers multiple times if you have high attack speed.
So we have another buff with the latest PTR patch.

R6 damage bonus to generators increases from 1250 to 1300, and damage bonus to dashing strike increases from 12500 to 13000.

Seems pretty... tame. How big of an impact do you guys think this is going to have?
Idk, I'm curious, I'm curious, but maybe it's nothing significant.
09/14/2017 01:25 AMPosted by icedagger
So we have another buff with the latest PTR patch.

R6 damage bonus to generators increases from 1250 to 1300, and damage bonus to dashing strike increases from 12500 to 13000.

Seems pretty... tame. How big of an impact do you guys think this is going to have?

That's a whopping < 5% increase kinda like margin of errors testing scenario. Why do they even bothered with the number change? I just hope it encountered some kind of bug and break the build because of their stupidity increases. lol
Personally after the slight damage buff we got, a great survival buff survival to R6 would be nice.
There are a lot of great ideas in the forum about that.
I am going to creat the topic in "PTR Feedback".
I need your help guys !
Lets correct my text by comments before I post it.

OPEN LETTER FOR BLIZZARD FROM MONKS
Hey all. This topic is written about PTR changes.
We, monks, are pissed that your forgot to balance
the Survivability of our favorite Raiment set !

Set raiment
Shenlong's Spirit
The damage of your Spirit Generators is increased by 1.5% -> 2% for each point of Spirit you have
When reaching maximum Spirit, all damage is increased by 150% -> 200%, but you no longer passively regenerate Spirit and 65 Spirit is drained every second until you run out of
Raiment of a Thousand Storms
(6) Set
Your Spirit Generators increase the weapon damage of Dashing Strike to 12500% -> 13000% for 6 seconds and Dashing Strike increases the damage of your Spirit Generators by 1250% -> 1300% for 6 seconds.
Let’s calculate these buffs and potential for Raiment set:
2/1,5 * (200+100)/(150+100) * (13000+100) / (12500+100) = 1,659 ~ 3 more tires
(1 tier Grift is about 16,7% mob’s health increase).
Currently 109 clear with Raiment set by player with 5k paragon and perfect gear.
https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/rankings/era/8/rift-monk
Maximal potential for Raiment set will be 112 Gr but we will need much more Toughness for survival! Low paragon players cannot survive using CoE build at all so cannot clear even 105+.

Uliana Set
The Fist of Az’Turrasq
Exploding Palm's on-death explosion damage is increased by 250–300% -> 400-500%.
Uliana’s Stratagem
(6) Set
Increase the damage of your Exploding Palm by 250% -> 2100% and your Seven-Sided Strike detonates your Exploding Palm
Binding of the Lost
Each hit with Seven-Sided Strike grants 3.0–3.5% -> 4-5% damage reduction for 7 seconds.
Let’s calculate these buffs and potential for Uliana set:
(500+100) / (300+100) * (2100+100) / (250+100) = 9,428 !!! ~ 15 more tires
R1 clear Uliana was about 99 Gr 2 eras ago (with paragon lower 4k).
Maximal potential for Uliana set will be over 114 Gr with the same Toughness!

Dear Blizzard.
Monks hate Uliana set. There are no balance in monk’s sets. There are no raiment monks in PTR because it is the weakest set now
09/13/2017 05:15 PMPosted by Darth
why are you buffing uliannas without fixing its absolutely tedious mechanics..

09/14/2017 01:51 PMPosted by ZETA
I'm a R6 fan and after Blizz latest buff the only thing that R6 needs is a Survivability Buff nothing more.

09/02/2017 04:55 AMPosted by Pwnani
But we could still use a touch of survivability.

09/07/2017 02:36 AMPosted by Justice
WIll the monk survive the higher gr pushes in the new patch?

09/18/2017 05:19 PMPosted by jedizinid
+1
I agree, R6 is my favorite set. I think it needs another buff and an adjustment in survival ability.

Resolution:
WE NEED SOME TOUGHTNESS BUFF FOR RAIMENT SET and SMALL DAMAGE BUFF.

(4) Dashing Strike spends 75 Spirit, but refunds a Charge when it does. Dashing Strike gains the effect of every rune.
or
(4) Dashing Strike spends 75 Spirit, but refunds a Charge when it does. Every stack of Way of the Hundred Fists - Assimilation reduces your damage taken by 3%.
or.
(4) Dashing Strike spends 75 Spirit, but refunds a Charge when it does. Dashing Strike gains 30% damage reduction for 6 seconds.
(6) Set
Your Spirit Generators increase the weapon damage of Dashing Strike to 12500% -> 14000% for 6 seconds and Dashing Strike increases the damage of your Spirit Generators by 1250% -> 1400% for 6 seconds.
Any ideas you want to increase toughness with set bonuses?
I can come up with the only natural proposal:
R(4) DS gains the effect of all runes. Additionally to current
09/18/2017 12:23 PMPosted by Quarezma
Any ideas you want to increase toughness with set bonuses?
I can come up with the only natural proposal:
R(4) DS gains the effect of all runes. Additionally to current

Nice idea, anything else?
09/18/2017 10:16 AMPosted by DreikViharev
I am going to creat the topic in General discussions.
I need your help guys !
Lets correct my text by comments before I post it.

OPEN LETTER FOR BLIZZARD FROM MONKS
Hey all. This topic is written about PTR changes.
We, monks, are pissed that your forgot to balance
the Survivability of our favorite Raiment set !

Set raiment
Shenlong's Spirit
The damage of your Spirit Generators is increased by 1.5% -> 2% for each point of Spirit you have
When reaching maximum Spirit, all damage is increased by 150% -> 200%, but you no longer passively regenerate Spirit and 65 Spirit is drained every second until you run out of
Raiment of a Thousand Storms
(6) Set
Your Spirit Generators increase the weapon damage of Dashing Strike to 12500% -> 13000% for 6 seconds and Dashing Strike increases the damage of your Spirit Generators by 1250% -> 1300% for 6 seconds.
Let’s calculate these buffs and potential for Raiment set:
2/1,5 * (200+100)/(150+100) * (13000+100) / (12500+100) = 1,659 ~ 3 more tires
(1 tier Grift is about 16,7% mob’s health increase).
Currently 109 clear with Raiment set by player with 5k paragon and perfect gear.
https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/rankings/era/8/rift-monk
Maximal potential for Raiment set will be 112 Gr but we will need much more Toughness to survival! Low paragon players cannot survive using CoE build at all so cannot clear even 105+.

Uliana Set
The Fist of Az’Turrasq
Exploding Palm's on-death explosion damage is increased by 250–300% -> 400-500%.
Uliana’s Stratagem
(6) Set
Increase the damage of your Exploding Palm by 250% -> 2100% and your Seven-Sided Strike detonates your Exploding Palm
Binding of the Lost
Each hit with Seven-Sided Strike grants 3.0–3.5% -> 4-5% damage reduction for 7 seconds.
Let’s calculate these buffs and potential for Uliana set:
(500+100) / (300+100) * (2100+100) / (250+100) = 9,428 !!! ~ 15 more tires
R1 clear Uliana was about 99 Gr 2 eras ago (with paragon lower 4k).
Maximal potential for Uliana set will be over 114 Gr with the same Toughness!

Dear Blizzard.
Monks hate Uliana set. There are no balance in monk’s sets. There are no raiment monks in PTR because it is the weakest set now
09/13/2017 05:15 PMPosted by Darth
why are you buffing uliannas without fixing its absolutely tedious mechanics..

09/14/2017 01:51 PMPosted by ZETA
I'm a R6 fan and after Blizz latest buff the only thing that R6 needs is a Survivability Buff nothing more.

09/02/2017 04:55 AMPosted by Pwnani
But we could still use a touch of survivability.

09/07/2017 02:36 AMPosted by Justice
WIll the monk survive the higher gr pushes in the new patch?

Resolution:
WE NEED THE TOUGHTNESS BUFF FOR RAIMENT SET and SMALL DAMAGE BUFF.

(4) Dashing Strike spends 75 Spirit, but refunds a Charge when it does. Dashing Strike gains the effect of every rune.
or
(4) Dashing Strike spends 75 Spirit, but refunds a Charge when it does. Every stack of Way of the Hundred Fists - Assimilation reduces your damage taken by 3%.
or.
(4) Dashing Strike spends 75 Spirit, but refunds a Charge when it does. Dashing Strike gains 30% damage reduction for 6 seconds.
(6) Set
Your Spirit Generators increase the weapon damage of Dashing Strike to 12500% -> 14000% for 6 seconds and Dashing Strike increases the damage of your Spirit Generators by 1250% -> 1400% for 6 seconds.

+1
I agree, R6 is my favorite set. I think it needs another buff and an adjustment in survival ability.
I want what every monk will see and encourage my idea.
PTR Feedback
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20759216319?page=1#post-2