Why do the developers listen to noobs?

General Discussion
Because casual noobs under 1k-2k paragon are in the 99% majority. The elite who are above 2k paragon are in the 1%, so why should the developers try to please the 1% instead of the 99%? Common sense... The 99% are who keep the game running, not the 1%.
Lol, this guys is Pro D3 player bahahaha
First off... D3 devs don't listen to the community at all really.
After many PTRs, betas, and piles of incredible feedback given by extremely-well experienced players and very well-worded and reasoned posts; the vast majority of feedback is completely ignored.

Note, we wouldn't expect them all to be implemented... but you would expect some sort of response to larger issues. (The skeletal mage mechanic on the Rathma set for instance...)

Note, this is even when the issue in question is a clear, game-breaking bug and reported and supported by multiple posters with reproduceable results in beta/PTR forums and in e-mails as requested.

I don't know why you think having more paragon means that the devs would listen to you.... especially when you don't seem to understand some very basic concepts about the game you supposedly play.

Here's a hint:
Paragon level has ZERO correlation to in-game knowledge.
-Anyone can be easily carried to high paragon. (without breaking ToS)
-Anyone can have high paragon fairly quickly by simply not caring about the ToS.

The fact of the matter is... the OP doesn't seem to know much about this game either.

If I were a dev, I'd be more interested in good suggestions that are well-debated and backed up with either reproduceable data or well-explained experiences. I'd be looking for the things that you would expect a high-paragon person to be capable of as they actually know the game beyond setting their program to do it for them or getting their friends/minions to do it for them.
08/31/2017 06:05 AMPosted by Vresiberba
08/30/2017 10:05 PMPosted by od1n
Why is it whenever someone sub 1k-2k paragon posts something online you guys

Says the guy with 69 posts. Edit; oh, sorry, ONE post.

For 7000 posts and you have no usable toons at all.....to me it looks like you spend more time on forums than actually playing this game.........if you played this game as much as you post in the forums you may understand how this game actually works
If you need to get to paragon 1k or even 2k to figure out the game, then you're the noob...
08/31/2017 10:32 AMPosted by Alukat
If you need to get to paragon 1k or even 2k to figure out the game, then you're the noob...

and this is coming from a person that doesnt have a profile in the game and over 9k posts..........REALLY YOU THINK THAT THE PLAYERS THAT ARE OVER 2K PARAGONS HAVENT DONE MORE TESTING AND HRS IN THIS TO KNOW WHAT WILL WORK AND WONT WORK TO MAKE THIS GAME GO HIGHER IN GR LEVELS.........
08/31/2017 10:36 AMPosted by conancody123
and this is coming from a person that doesnt have a profile in the game

Given that you have only 2 posts and you're very new to the forum, you should be forgiven for not knowing that you've got to change to "europe" to see the profile ^^

08/31/2017 10:36 AMPosted by conancody123
REALLY YOU THINK THAT THE PLAYERS THAT ARE OVER 2K PARAGONS HAVENT DONE MORE TESTING AND HRS IN THIS TO KNOW WHAT WILL WORK AND WONT WORK TO MAKE THIS GAME GO HIGHER IN GR LEVELS.........

wow, you really didn't get that i was stating that the game is so shallow and easy to figure out that you don't need anywhere near paragon 2k to figure everything out. Hence the statement of people demanding paragon 1k-2k, as viable source of information, being the noobs...
what is wrong with you guys? you think my suggestions will only help elites? how would balancing grs out mob type wise, and taking crappy maps off the rotation not help lower paragon players out as well? how is opening extra cows not gonna help you? and i actually have both z classes made, a gen monk , a ltk monk, a multi shot dh, a impale dh, a spirit barage// fb wd. etc etc etc. and if your lower level than me it probably means i have spent more time PLAYING THE GAME so maybe i have tested more things out than you have? you wouldnt go into a boxing match 0-0-0 and not listen to advice from someone 50-0, this is kinda a hard pill for all of you to swallow this is why the game is bad, look at all these negative people on here who dont know THE FIRST THING about the games mechanics talking trash to me for making suggestions to better the game.. its ludacris. maybe we have the ELITEST attitude because whenever you noobs get thrown a bone u crap all over it.
All i can see by looking at everyone that has commented when i click on your names i can see that most of you have no profile to speak of on any server that blizzard has for diablo 3. so everyone has stated that elite players are scrubs in one or another.....Maybe you guys need to look in the mirror as those elite players know how to make this game go further and evolve. Now if you look at the challenge rifts as an example......the elite players are smashing your times and they are using the same gear, same paragons and same gems.........so i think they know how to play this game a hell of a lot better then any of you guys to ever imagine......

Maybe if you spend more playing the game instead of complaining all the time and play the game maybe one day you may reach 3k paragons.......but i believe that wont happen till about 2025 at the rate you play.
08/30/2017 10:05 PMPosted by od1n
Why is it whenever someone sub 1k-2k paragon posts something online you guys

I play the game not post a bunch of nonsense try it!
08/31/2017 10:32 AMPosted by Alukat
you literally have no clue how to play the game give me one example of ANY of your toons you have built that actually do anything. ill wait none of you toons are even able to clear t5 I bet
@OP

1. You have paragon, but you leeched it off playing the least demanding role in 4 man, zmonk.

2. Your kills/elite count speak for itself and your experience in this game

3. Your 4 man rankings don't mean that you actually have a clue about this game, nor they indicate your knowledge of game mechanics

4. Whatever you are stating as "miracle fixes" are suggestions that have been around this forum for a long time. You are not telling anything new for anybody

5. You don't have a right to judge people Game knowledge, experience or their understanding of what is best for the game by paragon levels. Again, you leeched your paragon as zmonk, while there is plenty of paragon 1000-1500 players that are absolutely outstanding at this game, they are capable of competing with players of 2000+ paragon on solo leaderboards, and are better at it.

6. You are an elitist with bad attitude. Visit ptr forums and see for yourself that all you said is being suggested by many people out there.

7. Get off your high horse, some of us can jump over you without sitting on one.
08/31/2017 06:22 AMPosted by GaiusBaltar
Because casual noobs under 1k-2k paragon are in the 99% majority. The elite who are above 2k paragon are in the 1%, so why should the developers try to please the 1% instead of the 99%? Common sense... The 99% are who keep the game running, not the 1%.
because believe it or not my suggestions help you guys out as well! and they are backed by game knowledge and by hours of gameplay to back up what I'm saying! you guys may be the 99% but that doesn't mean you know what is good or bad for the game ... look at all these people for example that are so outspoken about what I suggested, you look at my actual suggestions and tell me which one doesn't benefit you as a player no matter what level you play at.
08/31/2017 10:30 AMPosted by conancody123

For 7000 posts and you have no usable toons at all.....

At least I have three. You have none!11!

https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/conancody123-6149/
08/31/2017 11:34 AMPosted by S4v4G3
@OP

1. You have paragon, but you leeched it off playing the least demanding role in 4 man, zmonk.

2. Your kills/elite count speak for itself and your experience in this game

3. Your 4 man rankings don't mean that you actually have a clue about this game, nor they indicate your knowledge of game mechanics

4. Whatever you are stating as "miracle fixes" are suggestions that have been around this forum for a long time. You are not telling anything new for anybody

5. You don't have a right to judge people Game knowledge, experience or their understanding of what is best for the game by paragon levels. Again, you leeched your paragon as zmonk, while there is plenty of paragon 1000-1500 players that are absolutely outstanding at this game, they are capable of competing with players of 2000+ paragon on solo leaderboards, and are better at it.

6. You are an elitist with bad attitude. Visit ptr forums and see for yourself that all you said is being suggested by many people out there.

7. Get off your high horse, some of us can jump over you without sitting on one.
LOL I'm a ZBARB u troll I don't even main a zmonk haha I just have a clear with it, and lets say I AM leeching levels like you said as a z class how are you gonna use my elite kills as a number to hold against me hahahahaha I bet you couldn't even stand in a 121 as a Z anything without dying.
08/31/2017 11:29 AMPosted by od1n
I play the game not post a bunch of nonsense try it!

Nonsense is all you post, boyo. I laugh at your 73 posts, N00B!!
08/31/2017 11:31 AMPosted by od1n
ill wait none of you toons are even able to clear t5 I bet

and this just proves that even a paragon 2,3k player can have no !@#$ing clue about the game xD
My favourite DH build is capable of T12/T13 ;)

And if i want to run GR 85+ i'll just switch to LGF-FoK ^^
08/31/2017 11:39 AMPosted by Vresiberba
08/31/2017 11:29 AMPosted by od1n
... I play the game not post a bunch of nonsense try it!

Nonsense is all you post, boyo. I laugh at your 73 posts, N00B!!
you have 3 toons at level 2 with 7692 posts your a FORUM GOD I wish they gave you paragon levels based on number of posts, you would be AMAZING!!!
08/31/2017 11:43 AMPosted by Alukat
08/31/2017 11:31 AMPosted by od1n
ill wait none of you toons are even able to clear t5 I bet

and this just proves that even a paragon 2,3k player can have no !@#$ing clue about the game xD
My favourite DH build is capable of T12/T13 ;)

And if i want to run GR 85+ i'll just switch to LGF-FoK ^^
your favorite build is capable of that but I don't see any of your stuff actually built? why don't you upload a youtube video big guy? id love to see your struggle through t13 hahahaha
That escalated quickly