dawn should make vengeance perma

Demon Hunter
perma vengeance is already mandatory, yet it, even if cooled down it just sometimes doesn't activate when hitting the vengeance button, cause massive damage and DR loss and often even death.

Just change dawn to grant perma-vengeance to remove this frustrating issue...
Yeah, we all know how ridiculous this perma-vengeance/mandatory dawn+CDR situation is. The players know, the devs know, but apparently they feel it's healty for the game :eyeroll:
We provided feedback on this nonsense since day 1, I'm tired of repeating during every PTR...
I am fairly happy with the CDR that dawn gives, building 37% CDR is not hard, however what i think should be changed is that in addition to dawn giving you 65% CDR off vengeance is should also buff vengeance dmg by 50% or 100% something like that.
09/09/2017 05:21 PMPosted by Lithislas
Yeah, we all know how ridiculous this perma-vengeance/mandatory dawn+CDR situation is. The players know, the devs know, but apparently they feel it's healty for the game :eyeroll:
We provided feedback on this nonsense since day 1, I'm tired of repeating during every PTR...

I didn't know...

Please, elaborate! *grabsbeer*
I hate how Dawn became mandatory... You literally cannot have a build without Dawn either on the cube or the hand...

Dawn power should have been a set power.
i agree that dawn should give perm vengence, then we can replace cdr on our gear with something else and also save our selfs from those 3700dps 50% vengence cooldown dawns =[