Option to close visual for vengeance ,berserker

General Discussion
Pls give option to close VISUAL EFFECT of all the form like vengeance ,bone armor wrath of berserker .It make all the trasmog for armor , all the looks of all those cool armor set to be pointless , especailly permanent form is easilly able to achieve .
I want to view my armor and transmog at the battle not all those urgly black visual effect ,especially monk and demon hunter . THX
I would LOVE that....DH vengeance is so annoying ...please do that Blizzard !!!
09/11/2017 07:02 AMPosted by Islander
I would LOVE that....DH vengeance is so annoying ...please do that Blizzard !!!

Yeah, especially Vengeance and Epiphany look terrible...
I would love it as well if we could disable the visuals.!
While i don't know that it is really needed as these are temporary visual changes, i support your right to an option.
Eh yeah... I'm not fond of the Necro Bone Armour.

Kinda makes me feel like I'm playing a barb or some type of hulk.
:D

Hulk smash !

EDIT: I guess on one hand they do give a pretty obvious visual queue that the skill has been activated... But I'd rather it looked more like it did in D2, where a cyclone of bones would swirl around your character, rather then looking like I just transformed into a barb. :D
09/11/2017 08:24 AMPosted by Pestilence
While i don't know that it is really needed as these are temporary visual changes, i support your right to an option.

For many builds these ultimate buffs are permanent, or at least almost permanent, because Blizzard implement such insane amounts of cooldown reduction on legendaries like the Dawn crossbow which reduces the cooldown of Vengeance by 65% (!!!) or WW barb that stack attack speed via Pain Enhancer to proc Obsidian Ring so they can have WotB permanently active...

At first these ultimates were designed to be powerful short duration buffs with a long cooldown that you use to kill elites faster, but then Blizzard decided to build sets around them and have them permanently active, which was a stupid idea imo because reducing build diversity so drastically is just bad game design.
09/11/2017 09:19 AMPosted by clueso
09/11/2017 08:24 AMPosted by Pestilence

For many builds these ultimate buffs are permanent, or at least almost permanent, because Blizzard implement such insane amounts of cooldown reduction on legendaries like the Dawn crossbow which reduces the cooldown of Vengeance by 65% (!!!) or WW barb that stack attack speed via Pain Enhancer to proc Obsidian Ring so they can have WotB permanently active...

At first these ultimates were designed to be powerful short duration buffs with a long cooldown that you use to kill elites faster, but then Blizzard decided to build sets around them and have them permanently active, which was a stupid idea imo because reducing build diversity so drastically is just bad game design.

And thats why i said i support the option. I understand why people want it.
There are entire classes I would start playing again if this was an option. So yeah, put me down as a 'Yes, please!'
It would be nice to have something a bit more subtle along the lines of the shadow power's wings aura thing.
I don't give a rip what my armor transmogs look like in game - zoomed out that far you don't get much of the detail anyway, and, I'm very rarely even looking at my character - I'm watching my health, the map, the monsters, the ground effects. I'd much rather have the positive, instant visual confirmation that WotB, Vengeance, Epiphany etc are active than be noticing wow, that gold dye on the shoulders really matches the hair highlights...

If you want to gaze at your character's incredibly beautiful costumes and colors, why not just do it in town, where it's full screen and you can rotate 360 and change colors and looks as often and for as long as you want?

And, aren't all those skills meant to be transformational, like Bruce Banner turning into the Hulk?
thats used to be truth ,but when all demon hunter ,barb ,crusader build involve in permanent transformation skill , it really make the game looks dumb, consider one of the main attraction of all these arpg style game, is we can change character cosmetic to looks cool when battle(thats how poe makes their money ,so it definitely prove this part is important). But when all these character can only have 1 looks (especially the 3 classes above,which all build use perma tranformation skill) it 100% confirm is a design error/mistake(whats the point of giving different looks for set ? if u not gonna see them in 95% of the game time ).

Thx
Bone Armor on the Necro doesn't have the animation with either the necklace that gives it 5 more stacks, or the Inarius set. My toon uses both so it's hard to tell which is responsible, but the armor animation isn't visible for me. I agree for the rest of them, though.
Next thing you know somebody is going to whine about the WD being in chicken form while he outruns every other class in the game. Jeesh.
Whatever else don't touch the berserker. It's iconic.
dude what i purpose here is the "option" to close it , option ... lol