Thanks for all the buffs but it didnt matter

General Discussion
LF 2 rathma + znec + barb for gr runs.
No1 even wants to try any of the new classes/buffs my entire clan has like nothing but necromancers in it and then some other classes they got zbarbs to play dif grs. few of my friends ran 1 rat 1 ue dh and a znec+zbarb but i felt like i didnt do much but we still managed 94+ in 2-3 mins. but yet everyone only wants necromancers and no other class has a shot.
Now in English please.

PS. QQ
DonMartin I understood him fine enough. Stop being childish.

To Op : I don't like meta, never have, never will. People do tend to go with whats most beneficial. But I play what I want, if people don't like it, they can find another one. I find groups where we can mix stuff up and try for fun. So not impossible to do.
11/13/2017 09:07 AMPosted by Savagelight

All of his posts are dumbass comments like this. What. a. tool.
Probably because it's week one. The PTR had such massive changes that any meta shifts won't happen for awhile, they'll go with what they know, it just makes sense. They can't really risk doing anything else if they're going for speed and efficiency. The numbers are there for other build/classes to flourish though.
11/13/2017 11:45 AMPosted by MasterJay
Probably because it's week one. The PTR had such massive changes that any meta shifts won't happen for awhile, they'll go with what they know, it just makes sense. They can't really risk doing anything else if they're going for speed and efficiency. The numbers are there for other build/classes to flourish though.

i sure hope so. i thought MS DH would be a viable options for speeds in the 80-90 range. i think people are just doing what they are used to even though other classes may be able to fill the DPS role.

also people tend to be stubborn about meta, if u arent running the exact same build as everyone else then ur gonna have a harder time getting an invite to a private game
Necro will remain the most powerful character because they are still selling the Necro character. Its simple economics.
This is the first season I’ve really done, and it’s opened my eyes really to how crap “endgame” d3 is. The phase where you’re gearing up, using whatever talents you want based on loot drops, everyone pushing into torment, d3 is a blast.

Once you get into the high grift cookie cutter set build phase, the game falls off hard.
11/13/2017 09:07 AMPosted by Savagelight

To Op : I don't like meta, never have, never will. People do tend to go with whats most beneficial. But I play what I want, if people don't like it, they can find another one. I find groups where we can mix stuff up and try for fun. So not impossible to do.

Boo Hoo.

11/13/2017 09:29 AMPosted by Mercury
All of his posts are dumbass comments like this. What. a. tool.

Stalker.