Give us another transmog set! no more Conqueror Pl

General Discussion
I think that everyone in the world that play diablo 3 already have Conqueror Set.
12 season playing why always u ctrl-c and ctrl-v the Conqueror Set?
We need NEW transmog sets...
I totally agree! at least a second set to alternate with after every 3 seasons...
Maintenance mode. NO MORE CHANGES
The Conqueror set is very attractive, but all looks eventually get stale. I agree we should get some new transmogs, but here's the thing: Have you ever really looked, I mean really looked at the fine detail and intricacy of some of the artwork on the pieces of gear that are in this game? Not to mention the differences of the same piece of gear from class to class? That kind of artwork requires a lot of effort, and I don't know if Blizzard has adequate, if any, labor assets assigned to that task. They might have to pull artists off other games to do it, so they probably wouldn't do that for insignificant tasks.

If we get a new transmog set, it will come as a Seasonal reward.
Maybe a Santa for the male and a Swim Suit set for the female char..
10/30/2017 02:33 PMPosted by Astig

Or you could do fully clothed gearsets for both.

Why did you go directly to swimsuits for girls?
It may take extra time, but have a completely new cosmetic theme for each season. Contents include:

1 - A new transmog set
2 - A new pet
3 - A new portrait
4 - Wings or Banner (based on the theme)

Again, this is extra work on the art side, but it would be nice to have a thematic reward that is unique to each season. I know that would be enough motivation for me to complete the entire journey again, and I am sure others would agree.
10/30/2017 02:44 PMPosted by Rashiel

Or you could do fully clothed gearsets for both.

Why did you go directly to swimsuits for girls?

i dont like my girls with mustache n beard.
if not swimsuit, go raindeer.
10/30/2017 02:57 PMPosted by Astig

You could have said a Mrs.Claus outfit.

Or you could have said speedos for males.

I just called you out on it because it's a very narrow view on transmogs/outfits.

Whether you said it randomly or not, you instantly went for swimsuits on girls. Which in this case saddens me, since there was so many other options you could have chosen.
10/30/2017 12:49 PMPosted by Santoro
I think that everyone in the world that play diablo 3 already have Conqueror Set.

I don't.

Whilst I started out playing way back at release, I had a large break from the game and only started doing seasons in S10, so I've got 4/6 of the set. I want the missing pieces in S12.
10/30/2017 03:05 PMPosted by Rashiel
10/30/2017 02:57 PMPosted by Astig

You could have said a Mrs.Claus outfit.

Or you could have said speedos for males.

I just called you out on it because it's a very narrow view on transmogs/outfits.

Whether you said it randomly or not, you instantly went for swimsuits on girls. Which in this case saddens me, since there was so many other options you could have chosen.

Shocker, the person said what they wanted and you go out of your way to get offended.
10/30/2017 03:35 PMPosted by Oneup
Shocker, the person said what they wanted and you go out of your way to get offended.

The person started with saying a santa suit for males and a swimsuit for females.

The person could have said a santa suit for both, or a swimsuit for both, but that was not the case, then the person went to say I dont like girls with mustasch and a beard, go reindeer instead if no swimsuit.

It's just that it was unnecessary to seperate them and put them in such specific catagories.
And get rid of the ballet /dance for the female Demon Hunter, and give her a pole.
10/30/2017 02:47 PMPosted by Demonmonger
it would be nice to have a thematic reward that is unique to each season.
I have a Season 3 pennant, but nothing after....
Disgusting idea... beard for both or swimsuit for both. Then sure...
10/30/2017 03:47 PMPosted by Rashiel
It's just that it was unnecessary to seperate them and put them in such specific catagories.
Rashiel is probably a woman, and her account name is likely a variant of Rachel. Thus the offense toward the swimsuit thing, the "swimsuit" being a common if not rather base male response. But as long as it is within the terms of the Code of Conduct, and is not harassment directed at a specific person on the forum, then who cares?
10/30/2017 04:04 PMPosted by StoneCold
Rashiel is probably a woman, and her account name is likely a variant of Rachel. Thus the offense toward the swimsuit thing, the "swimsuit" being a common if not rather base male response. But as long as it is within the terms of the Code of Conduct, and is not harassment directed at a specific person on the forum, then who cares?

Oh? So he HAS to be a woman since he's trying to see this in a fair pov? And not a sexist one? Interesting thought...
Edit: And oh yeah, to answer your last question: EVERYONE should care.
10/30/2017 04:04 PMPosted by StoneCold

Actually I'm a guy and the name Rashiel is derived from an angel with the same or similar name, the rift guardian Raiziel would be close to it aswell.

I am not directly offended or affected by it, but ofcourse I like to respect both women and equality. What you, and probably a lot of other guys dont realize is that the response to call out swimsuits first is offencive in it's own, because it's subconscious reflex to the idea on what women should wear.

Whether it affects the code of conduct, that's not the point, it's just calling out that it's subconsciously offencive. It wouldn't have been a big deal if it had been both for both, but going straight to swimsuit for girls and santa for men, isn't that offencive in its own?

If you have a loved one, ask them if it's offecive in some way, or just ask them what their view would be on it. (granted that they are female in this case)

Santa for men, and swimsuit for women?
I agree it'd be nice to see some new transmogs unlocked. Even the NS-only guys have Conqueror unlocked at this point.

10/30/2017 04:17 PMPosted by Rashiel

Both ideas are terrible.
Then you must really hate my idea for a stripper pole for the female Demon Hunter...lol.
because it's subconscious reflex to the idea on what women should wear.
Exactly! A subconscious reflex that the cosmetics and fashion industries have been pounding into the psyches of boys and girls since the dawn of television, radio, and print advertising, to teach girls that they want to be attractive, teach them what they need to be attractive, and then show them where to buy it. Guys, on the other hand, are simply taught what is attractive, so that when the girls buy the right products and become attractive, the boys will actually be attracted to them, and everyone is emotionally satisfied.

Of course, in the last 30 years, the process has been applied in the reverse, simultaneously, to boys.