Dear Blizzard. I have a problem

Technical Support
So i was getting off work, and wanted to play Diablo III with my friend Tyler. We were going to play together as the new Necromancer class. He doesn't have a job, so I decided I would gift it to him. So i purchased gift, got the email sent to my email address so i could be sure he and only he would receive it. I pulled up my email, grabbed the game key and sent it to him via secure private messaging. He tried to post the key in his game and it provided an error. Okay, no problem I'll just submit a ticket and ask for assistance. Except.. Wait for it... I CAN'T!!!! with the attempt of sending a ticket 10 times. IT STILL WONT SEND. I am even using my AUTHENTICATOR to validate my identity and some how it is saying the information isn't correct??? DON'T TELL ME WHATS NOT CORRECT, I AM FILLING EVERY FIELD OUT. So you know blizzard, get your crap together. It's much appreciated.
http://prntscr.com/gx7no9
Cant send ticket
VengeanceUM,

Does your friend have the regular Diablo III and Reaper of Souls installed already? What you bought was just the Necromancer add-on and it requires both the main game and expansion to be on the account before you can add the key for it.
When I completed season 11, I only received 4 of Tal Rasa's set items I did not receive the helm ,the weapon , shoulders rings or amulet. So basically I did not get a complete set.

Also I cannot get Kanai's cube to work after I downloaded the Necormancer update

Please Help me
10/16/2017 08:37 PMPosted by Hoven
I only received 4 of Tal Rasa's set items I did not receive the helm ,the weapon , shoulders rings or amulet.

Completing Season Journey chapters 1,2,3,4 rewards you with 6pieces of gear not 7. No reward for chapter 1. Tal Rasha set lacks shoulders and rings. Checkout Wizard D3 subforum for build suggestions and fan sites (Diablofans / Icyveins). Problem using the cube -- 10 different recipes, fill button? I see you only have armor extracted / selected for your wizard. No weapon or ring/amulet.

Season Journey Chart
http://d3resource.com/journey/index.php

Tal Rasha's Elements
Tal Rasha's Relentless Pursuit
Tal Rasha's Stride
Tal Rasha's Allegiance
Tal Rasha's Guise of Wisdom
Tal Rasha's Unwavering Glare
Tal Rasha's Brace
Tal Rasha's Grasp
i can only play the first act. on reaper of souls then it wants me to upgrade. i don't want the upgrade i just want to play what i have
10/17/2017 02:57 AMPosted by lordmeme
i can only play the first act. on reaper of souls then it wants me to upgrade. i don't want the upgrade i just want to play what i have
It appears you are playing the "Starter Edition" (free)... you are limited to the first act (upto killing King Leoric) and/or Level 13.

If you like the game and the game is running OK on your computer, you should purchase it... see Blizzard online shop at :
https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/game/diablo

The base game is Diablo III... Reaper of Souls and Rise of the Necromancer are expansion packs; you need Diablo III before buying any of the expansion packs... and you need Reaper of Souls before you buy Rise of the Necromancer. Note the Battle Chest... it contains both Diablo III and Reaper of Souls at a slightly reduced price ($30 instead of $40).

Good luck.
10/17/2017 04:16 AMPosted by Boubou
It appears you are playing the "Starter Edition" (free)... you are limited to the first act (upto killing King Leoric) and/or Level 13.

Interesting, I thought Starter accounts can't post in the D3 forums.
10/17/2017 07:07 AMPosted by Khaosfyre
Interesting, I thought Starter accounts can't post in the D3 forums.

Apparently they can... :
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20758936197#post-3
Blizzard allows Starter Accounts to post in Tech Support because it enables people to post when they have trouble trying to purchase or upgrade the game :) Starter Accounts can't post on the other D3 forums though unless that changed recently.
10/16/2017 02:51 PMPosted by Omrakos
VengeanceUM,

Does your friend have the regular Diablo III and Reaper of Souls installed already? What you bought was just the Necromancer add-on and it requires both the main game and expansion to be on the account before you can add the key for it.

Yes he has the full game. I ended up logging on his account to purchase the game for him. The key wasn't working. I would like a refund but i still cant submit a ticket.