Seasons vs Normal

General Discussion
After reading all the Garbage from Noobies I come to realize that there are only a FEW good people left in this game.

A couple replied with constructive remarks and most replied just like NOOBIE TROLLS

All of them paragon 900 and less telling me how to play this game?
Paragon 2000+

There is no gain in seasons.
Cosmetics what do they do?
Drops are really bad.
Challenge Rifts? Purpose?

As far as Death Breaths - I was saying that they do not seem to be dropping from Elites in RIFTS not Greater Rifts - I know only Guardian drops anything there.

Only a couple people that replied I would respect - and One is a Hardcore player Grats to you.

Frogg
Non Season Player - Waste of time and effort.
True. If you kill an elite pack you "only" get one drop of death's breaths.
I would rarely if ever play again without seasons. Please don't take them away from me. This will not make the game more enjoyable for me. Maybe for you but not for everybody. Not everybody enjoys the same things in the same game.
Trolls
09/14/2017 10:07 AMPosted by Frogg
Another observation - Elites are NOT DROPPING Death Breath???
T13 and maybe 1 out of 3 Elites drop them?

Don't know what you're talking about. In GR, nobody drops anything except the guarding. Everywhere else, every elite drops 2 or 3 in T13. There are a few "special" elites that don't drop them. Usually the specific one that you're supposed to kill in a bounty.
Do away with Seasons as it makes 2 D3 games and harder for people that DO NOT need Cosmetics to find a good game to run.
Just because you do not need or want cosmetics, does not mean the rest of us wont. Stop thinking everything is here for you alone.

If you want to make seasons better then GIVE A REWARD for doing it - Cosmetics do nothing for me - they do not make Character Stronger etc
Stash tab? Paragon carries to non season across all your characters so, in effect, it does make them stronger.

Paragon in seasons - you have to get to 1000 just to make a dent in normal.
I am Paragon 2000+ and to raise it in normal I have to get to Paragon 2000+ just to get 200-300 in normal.
This is because of the experience gains is what counts, Not your paragon level itself. Experience needed for lvl 1 is not the same for 2000+

By doing away with season you will do away with Bots - Cheaters etc and there will be no way for them to measure themselves and hence they will leave.
LOLOLOL Bots will be there. They would only convert to non season. They will bot for gear and other things while sleeping and working...

Diabo is not a perfect game but it could be better.
Drops are really bad - at one time I had 400K + Souls and that should tell the story.
That you possibly play way too much? If every item was awesome, it would lose that wow factor of finding that 1 perfect stat rolled primal ancient.

You do know you have to kill the yellow and ALL the blue elites for DB. One blue out of 5 wont drop them.

Thanks
Frogg
for nothing...
Bots are like a virus of indestructible roaches that won't die even after Worldwide Thermo-Nuclear Holocaust. They will out live humans, D3 (and its bad rng), and continue to multiply as long as there are enabling forces out there that will allow them to do so.
Nope, most of the people who play seasons will simply stop playing.

If you like seasons... you like them for a reason. If that reason goes away, you are simply going to find a new game.
09/14/2017 11:15 AMPosted by Frogg
I agree - seasons just makes 2 Diablo games and for you it may be fine but in Normal we cannot find any good games to level.

I tried Seasons and it was OK - when there was a purpose - but now Cosmetics is not a purpose.

Beside as I stated above - If Seasons and and Challenge Rifts were not in Game the Playing Field would be even - No Botters or Cheaters Hence Level play.

I just wish they would make Game fun again instead of the Grind to get Materials just so you can craft for better gear that we all know is not gonna drop.

Frogg

Did you just agree with... yourself???

And cheaters will always cheat.

And seasons are what keeps this game interesting for me. Entices me to try a new class. Gives me new goals to work on every few months. A large reason I purchased this game on the computer when I already owned out on a PS3. So. No. Don't get rid of seasons. Thx

Storytime
Do away with Seasons as it makes 2 D3 games and harder for people that DO NOT need Cosmetics to find a good game to run.

If you want to make seasons better then GIVE A REWARD for doing it - Cosmetics do nothing for me - they do not make Character Stronger etc

I doubt this will happen. Such a reward would make seasons feel mandatory and you don't want to see that Pandora's Box opened like it was months ago about Primal V1.

Paragon in seasons - you have to get to 1000 just to make a dent in normal.
I am Paragon 2000+ and to raise it in normal I have to get to Paragon 2000+ just to get 200-300 in normal.

Not sure what this has to do with anything...If you don't like Paragon grinding, don't do it. Problem solved.

By doing away with season you will do away with Bots - Cheaters etc and there will be no way for them to measure themselves and hence they will leave.

Cheaters will only move to nonseason and bot the leaderboards there instead. No change occurs to the amount of botters.

Diabo is not a perfect game but it could be better.
Drops are really bad - at one time I had 400K + Souls and that should tell the story.

Yes. It tells me you think drop rates are too high and they should be decreased. Not every legendary nor set item you find it going to be a perfect piece to keep, so having some Souls is to be expected.

Tough break but RNG is RNG. You are never guaranteed to get them every single kill.

I doubt your viewpoint will anger anyone, but some of the things you bring up seem to be more complaining on bad luck or that the game doesn't match what you personally prefer. Such is life.
Another ignorant post by OP.
Trolls

I'm not sure if you're referring to yourself or attempting to insult people just because they didn't agree with your opinion.
I think the pattern has been established for a while now, every season has less players returning and most of them are casuals who leave after a couple weeks. S11 got a bump from the Necro release of course and maybe the next patch will bring some people back if their favorite builds are getting upgraded, but this game is old now and losing players is not surprising.

I play NS mostly, I will do seasons only if a few friend's want to run it, I don't care to push in Seasons that is just too much effort for almost no reward. I don't care about the LB's for those that do good luck to you.

Eventually there won't be enough people returning to play seasons and NS will be a ghost town as well, then the lights will go out and the doors will be locked and this game will fade into history like so many before it and those that come after.

I just wish they gave us a proper end-game XP pack it could have made all the difference for a better game experience, but that bird has flown a couple years ago.
Public games aren't for everyone. Seasons vs Non -- play what you want to do. Add friends, join a clan, join communities that have a similar mind set. It's a game -- have fun.
09/17/2017 07:40 AMPosted by SilverFox
Public games aren't for everyone. Seasons vs Non -- play what you want to do. Add friends, join a clan, join communities that have a similar mind set. It's a game -- have fun.

I'm almost positive there are clans for non-seasonal-only players. Don't know if you need 2K paragon to get in, but if anyone is really interested in non-seasonal play they should be able to find something suitable if they try.
There is no gain in seasons.

Every try this thing called fun?

All of them paragon 900 and less telling me how to play this game?
Paragon 2000+

This has nothing to do with whether or not you are good at the game lol

Non Season Player - Waste of time and effort.

Time and effort would be saved if you played seasons and grouped with others for efficiency.