V-ticket, bad Idea?

General Discussion
For anyone who has purchased the V-ticket for 2017, with the purpose of watching only new Diablo announcements. Will you refrain for purchasing them in the future? Now that you know nothing new is coming to Diablo this year. If you are only interested in Diablo do you feel that your V-ticket is now a bad purchase? I have only purchased one V-ticket and will never do it again. Or do you like watching kids from China and Korea play other games so much, that you consider the V-ticket a good investment?
If all I was interested in only was Diablo, yes, it's a terrible purchase. It was a terrible purchase because they didn't announce the schedule, nor what they were doing for Diablo. One doesn't buy until one knows what they are getting.

Now that we know we are getting nothing, we know not to buy the Vticket.

If you like the costumes, the esports, the art, the other games, it's never a terrible purchase.

There will be in game rewards as well, so maybe that makes it slightly worth? But not sure.
Diablo 3 Blizzcon 2017 Virtual Ticket Pet "Murk Mancer"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA9zseBHZvA

The blue post made reference to Diblo panels, I wonder what will be discussed. They just might be restating everything that we already know, we shall see. I love this game, hope something is in the works.
To me all other Blizzard games are 100% trash so I sure as hell ain't gonna sit there & watch trash being talked about.

Or what, panels? They do nothing but discuss their delusional approach in those, which is nothing different from the blue posts they like to call Dev Chronicles.
09/30/2017 09:33 PMPosted by Avalon

The blue post mad reference to Diblo panels, I wonder what will be discussed. They just might be restating everything that we already know, we shall see. I love this game, hope something is in the works.

That's one fugly pet.
I want the pet and hopefully hear about the next wow expansion
How does the "no announcements this year" translates to "no future purchases"? This line of logic is hugely flawed.

The hype train was rolling for Blizzard again, and they decided to actually stop it this time instead of looking like fools with nothing to show.

Also BlizzCon tickets aren't worth it at all unless you want everything you can get in the game, or you have genuine interest in multiple Blizzard titles. It's never really been worth it if Diablo is your thing.
What is that thing?
09/30/2017 07:01 PMPosted by Avalon
For anyone who has purchased the V-ticket for 2017, with the purpose of watching only new Diablo announcements. Will you refrain for purchasing them in the future? Now that you know nothing new is coming to Diablo this year. If you are only interested in Diablo do you feel that your V-ticket is now a bad purchase? I have only purchased one V-ticket and will never do it again. Or do you like watching kids from China and Korea play other games so much, that you consider the V-ticket a good investment?

Well, your problem is only being interested in 1 game. That's kind of a waste of the ticket in the first place. Nevermind that D3 specifically hasn't always had announcements at Blizzcon, which means that if you ARE going to purchase a ticket for 1 game you pretty much picked the worst game to do it.

You need to be interested in Blizzard as a whole to make a ticket worthwhile. That's why it's called BLIZZcon, not Diablocon or Warcraftcon.
That is why I will never get a V-Ticket again, I do not care about other games that I do not play. Most of the Diablo panels with be on youtube the next day anyway.
10/01/2017 01:17 PMPosted by Avalon
That is why I will never get a V-Ticket again, I do not care about other games that I do not play. Most of the Diablo panels with be on youtube the next day anyway.

Then what made you purchase one at all? I mean, this has been the norm for 3 years.
I purchased a ticket in 2013, just to find out that the Diablo panels were on youtube the next day. I never said that I purchased one for 2017. My OP was for other people who purchased the 2017 ticket for Diablo news, just to find out after the punches that nothing new was coming.
10/01/2017 02:15 PMPosted by Avalon
I purchased a ticket in 2013, just to find out that the Diablo panels were on youtube the next day. I never said that I purchased one for 2017. My OP was for other people who purchased the 2017 ticket for Diablo news, just to find out after the punches that nothing new was coming.

That's the kind of thing that should have been clarified in your OP.
Last year's ticket was worth just for the pet and the Weird Al show.

There still is some value, just not much for D3.
It was great that Nevalist was upfront about D being a no show but the company made a huge, and potentially irrecoverable mistake by not including something new for this franchise at this year con. Even if it was some small, it gives fans something to look forward to and be excited about. It's quite unfortunate, this franchise was doomed ever since Blizz North was dismantled in 2005. Whoever over sees the franchise (or has done so over the past decade) needs to be replaced immediately.
What if... Just maybe, Blizzard is "De-Hyping" us to give some awesome announcement. That would be different...
Unlikely but different :)
Last year's (2016) v-ticket only covered the main Blizzcon D3 Anniv coverage ... two lesser D3 side talks were omitted from the streaming availability, which for D3-only fans was a major disappointment and misleading, since Blizz stated that v-tickets would cover everything. I don't think they would do anything different this year, especially if there isn't any major D3 coverage.
10/02/2017 08:59 AMPosted by kwittstruck
What if... Just maybe, Blizzard is "De-Hyping" us to give some awesome announcement. That would be different...
Unlikely but different :)

I'm not getting my hopes up.
09/30/2017 09:33 PMPosted by Avalon

The blue post made reference to Diblo panels, I wonder what will be discussed. They just might be restating everything that we already know, we shall see. I love this game, hope something is in the works.

If this is true (that pet) then for sure I am not buying it lol. Can I get my WOD 2H barb weapon still?... That was good.