UE Multishot

Demon Hunter
I heard this is an amazing speed clear build and it has been buffed but how strong is it in pushing higher GRs compared to other speed builds such as SWK WoL?
How high do you want to get and how high did you get with SWK

Current rankings has a UE Multishot at GR110 but he is also Paragon 3800 so..
What's a realistic GR for UE MS DH say... paragon 1400

How does that stack up against equivalent paragon Imp DH?
11/09/2017 02:38 PMPosted by Luciffer
How high do you want to get and how high did you get with SWK

Current rankings has a UE Multishot at GR110 but he is also Paragon 3800 so..

GR110 is pretty high wow...

Do you byb any change know a comparable for Monk WoL?
11/09/2017 03:40 PMPosted by Blayze

If I had a guess, somewhere in the 90s. I was doing 85-88 at paragon 800 with my UE DH but I couldn't stay alive.

Impale DH would be the same but Multishot is super super squishy. Basically get 1 shot by anything.

Multishot relies a lot too on CoE for damage unless you have high paragon
I'm PL 949 and can run low 80's with UE DH fairly easily but I do not have great gear.

Impale, I can run mid 90's

At PL 1400 I assume you could easily be close to GR 100
100 clear by my DH which had 97 augments on all gear but compass rose and Travelers and I was 1550 paragon. that says something.
I'm 1250 Para, cleared GR97 with UE MS.
UE MS, Para 1155, GR97 with headroom to spare, but did not bother trying higher than that. My setup is mostly glass though.

Before this patch, haven't played for at least a year. I've hit my ceiling then at GR83 or 84 or so (enough to break into the top 100 then). Came back after this patch, got the new Yang's and DML, and now at 97, and doing GR90 repeatedly for gem and general levelling.
128x paragon lvl, cleared at 96. Should be able to do 1-2 more.
Experimenting ew vs f&r.

Gear augmented with 75 gems.

Before patch max clear was 81. Target to hit 100 by paragon 13xx. Need that fire hfa !

(Sidenote, cleared 100 with my impale build, still my preferred build at the moment due to the toughness)
Cleared a 101 with FnR+Elusive Ring (no COE). Used Gogok as my third gem and Hunter's Wrath belt for more toughness. Slotted Shadow Power instead of Vault for more recovery. Most of my gear was augmented with 100s. Paragon 1460.

Eventually I'll go full glass with my build and use COE instead of ER to see how far this build can go.

P.S. RG was taking to long without Stricken gem so I opted for Single Out instead of Steady Aim. That helped a lot.
Cleared 101 paragon 1524. Most of my gear augmented with 100, gems at 102.
I'm pretty much glass cannon, use SS lingering fog instead of vault seems to help keep me alive. I also use single out on HFA nice boost for RG.
I'm more wondering can DH push as far as other classes in GRs like say compared to a Wiz or a Monk.

Also, I assume UE MS is not very good in parties.
870ish para could prob clear a 90gr atm but havnt tryed. cleared a 85 in 7ish mins. lvl 80 gems missing 3 augs.
Did a 94 in 6-8 mins the day before season, no fishing, para 14xx, full ancient but amulet and quiver, lvl 88-91 gems, lvl 70-80 augments..basically really good gear, but old gems.

105ish if you have very optimized gear.
90 ish in early season, after play with s6 for couple season I find playing with multi shot style is squishy to the bone. anything above 90 will 1 shot u. so u cant even get touch
Cleared 97 with para 1241.
11/09/2017 04:07 PMPosted by Krayz

If I had a guess, somewhere in the 90s. I was doing 85-88 at paragon 800 with my UE DH but I couldn't stay alive.

Impale DH would be the same but Multishot is super super squishy. Basically get 1 shot by anything.

Multishot relies a lot too on CoE for damage unless you have high paragon

Not really, if anything Multishot is more tanky than Impale, even with all the shadow power buffs. But i guess it really depends on how you build it. With elusive ring and obsidian, you would be over 1 billion sheet toughness almost all the time. I cleared a 70 with no Ancients and 350 paragons while taking pretty much no damage. Its a real nice build.
I'm not a very skilled player and I've already got it to GR75 this season with ok but not great gear. I am sure I can hit 80 in a day or two (have never lost one just stop pushing solo when a friend logs in to duo with).

Good players who are better at positioning than I am will be able to take this really far. I picked it because I played it two seasons ago and fell in love but back then it was really weak and I couldn't personally take it past GR70 so when I heard it was buffed up I had to do it again.