UE Multishot

Demon Hunter
Anyone running ue ms with ew+coe+elusive ?

Got tips on movement and positioning ? When fighting, i tried to vault in position. Or is it still ok to do a little stutter-stepping ?
If you use Endless Walk, you must use vault to move around, because it doesn't reduce the damage buff stacks as much as simply running. With Yang's Recurve and Cindercoat the Trail of Cinders rune costs very little discipline, so don't be afraid to use it several in a row if you have to, you can get discipline back easily with generator and Preparation.

Stutter step once or twice while you're in the Oculus ring circle is ok though, since you gain more damage by staying in it.
Great tips ! One more question, HW or WH belt more suitable for ew build?

11/13/2017 03:17 AMPosted by HunterKiller
If you use Endless Walk, you must use vault to move around, because it doesn't reduce the damage buff stacks as much as simply running. With Yang's Recurve and Cindercoat the Trail of Cinders rune costs very little discipline, so don't be afraid to use it several in a row if you have to, you can get discipline back easily with generator and Preparation.

Stutter step once or twice while you're in the Oculus ring circle is ok though, since you gain more damage by staying in it.
Both belts are viable, personally I prefer WH to reach higher MS breakpoint.

I suggest that you experiment with both and see what your preference is.
Speed running 90+ on 2nd day of season with no augments took around 3 mins to clear entire rift.
this is with rat nec znec and zbarb and ue dh.
11/09/2017 03:40 PMPosted by Blayze
What's a realistic GR for UE MS DH say... paragon 1400

How does that stack up against equivalent paragon Imp DH?

Impale pulls ahead after 100 because multishot has real issues surviving. Before that they are close. This season around 800-900 paragon I've done 100 with multishot, someone else has done 101. Highest impale so far is 103. I think the gap will only widen.
11/14/2017 11:21 AMPosted by Intenzity

Impale pulls ahead after 100 because multishot has real issues surviving. Before that they are close. This season around 800-900 paragon I've done 100 with multishot, someone else has done 101. Highest impale so far is 103. I think the gap will only widen.

UE MS has toughness issues, but Shadow Impale has scaling issues.

All three UE gems (BotT, Zei's and BotS) can scale up with rank, while Gogok, BotP and PE don't.
Yeah I think UE MS will cap out sooner. Not very good at surviving.

I wish they gave UE MS some more survivability or even damage. It can't compete with other classes that are reaching 104+ GRs already and DH still stuck at 100.
11/14/2017 12:18 PMPosted by HunterKiller
11/14/2017 11:21 AMPosted by Intenzity

UE MS has toughness issues, but Shadow Impale has scaling issues.

All three UE gems (BotT, Zei's and BotS) can scale up with rank, while Gogok, BotP and PE don't.

I think the point at which multishot starts having toughness issues is quite a lot lower than where impale starts hitting a brick wall. I don't think we will see many multishot over 105, most will give up and switch. I think we will see many impale at 108 or higher. I don't think either build will top the leaderboard by season end though.
11/14/2017 04:37 PMPosted by Intenzity

I think the point at which multishot starts having toughness issues is quite a lot lower than where impale starts hitting a brick wall. I don't think we will see many multishot over 105, most will give up and switch. I think we will see many impale at 108 or higher. I don't think either build will top the leaderboard by season end though.

UE MS definitely has a much higher skill ceiling since it requires more kiting, stutter stepping etc. instead of just face tanking most of the time like Shadow. Therefore it also lowers a lot of players' willingness to push with it.
How does someone have 3800 para already, the season just launched a week ago? I am around 665, what am I doing wrong?
11/16/2017 07:29 AMPosted by Magestorm
How does someone have 3800 para already, the season just launched a week ago? I am around 665, what am I doing wrong?

That is not seasonal character