I want to use Taeguk. Devs, please!

Crusader
Hey guys, what do you think about why Crusaders can't use Taeguk gem?

Yea, crus haven't channeling spells. But this is not the result - this is the reason. Dews can easily change some skills like Horse, just adding 5-10 fury spend per second. And that's enough.
I know many builds where (if we had channeling skill) Taeguk would be must have gem.

If anyone forgot - crusaders used it before they change the gem. Now we overboard.

Or remove that gem from dropping , because it causes sad feelings.
11/12/2017 12:23 AMPosted by Gardemarin

I don't care whatsoever. Chanelled skills are boring anyway. I play firebat WD these days (bored of never finding a decent one when grouping in NS) and I can tell you it's the most braindead gameplay I've ever witnessed.
Sweep attack would make a great channeling skill.
11/12/2017 03:27 AMPosted by Kikaha
I can tell you it's the most braindead gameplay I've ever witnessed.
True. You should try Firebird Arcane Meteor. A very powerful trash killer, and very entertaining!
I see Taeguk as a substitution to BotTP and BotT, because the first have fixed damage bonuse, and the second one is useless against Juggernauts. This is why i'm trying to find new gameplay style. Not because it's "braindead".
11/12/2017 12:23 AMPosted by Gardemarin

The development team used to have a different philosophy about classes and how many builds were 'allowed' to be strong, HF runes(not Fires of Heaven) were channeling skills that didn't cost resource, but stacked the gem and HF used to be included in the bones granted by the Mantle of Channeling Shoulders. These runes also had proc co efficients and scaled with IAS, the proc co efficients were removed meaning that the bracers no longer work on a /tick basis it's now /cast and the runes won't trigger AD or stack Stricken making them worthless. Cutting off one's nose to spite the face as it were.

Unfortunately the development team (at the time) decided that only LON Bombard could be used to play with so everything else was gutted. The class is still recovering from that particular boondoggle and several others resulting from the same mindset, I.E. DarkLight/FoTH builds.

Hopefully with the new philosophy some of these overzealous adjustments can be re examined.