Can we please rebind left click to move ONLY?

General Discussion
I used to Force Move on 'W' and have my skills on 'A S D F'. Very nice, but since a lot of builds "require" (well, more optimal anyway because of the button smashing) the Num lock trick if gotten used to Force move on Mouse wheel since Num lock trick won't work when holding a key (or mouse button).
Let's take a short look at our skills:

We can use a total of 6 Skills.
We can customize key binding for Skill 1 to Skill 4.
Skill 5 and Skill 6 are bind to mouse.

For example:

Skill 1 = Numpad 1
Skill 2 = Numpad 2
Skill 3 = Numpad 3
Skill 4 = Numpad 4
Skill 5 = Left Click
Skill 6 = Right Click

What if we could bind Skill 5 to a key, instead?
Let's say - Skill 5 = Numpad 5 - simply to follow this pattern.

So, this change would allow us to unbind the Skill from the mouse and bind it to another key.
And we would still be able to use all 6 Skills.
Left Mouse Click now is only for moving.
10/21/2017 03:26 PMPosted by sasarai
The discussion in that thread got locked by a mod due to someone bumping it today, that's why new threads get created.

they locked it cuz it was a thread from 2012 and necroin old threads really pisses us (and them) off

If you're searching for a topic and the only one you find is years old? Start a new topic, it'll be more relevant and all the other comments will be contextual instead of based of (usually) outdated and no longer relevant information (creating more confusion for the new player/forum browser) than being helpful.

They have repeatedly said (and i think there's a freakin sticky about it at this point) that in these situations the appropriate action is NOT to bump a FIVE YEAR OLD THREAD

instead, make a new one.

Any more confusions out there on this people?
Force move on mouse scroll is the way to go. Just takes a little time to get used to it.
10/24/2017 01:09 AMPosted by Arawn
they locked it cuz it was a thread from 2012 and necroin old threads really pisses us (and them) off

How can this piss off someone?? Why is it in your and Blizz terms BETTER to create a NEW THREAD with 1:1 topic and not use the old one?

On every OTHER FORUM/BOARD I ever was, was the thing, that you should SEARCH for old things and find the solution there or ask there, but not creating a new one..

I have only seen this stupid behavior here and some dumb people on boards, who FORCE the admins to close the threads as soon as they got the answer?! WHY??
Force move on mose wheel up and down works like a gem. (or on a button on your keyboard if this works better for you).

And why you want to cut one of your skills?....makes no sense.

This is not POE where youre fine with less skills than skill-slots, in this game 1 more skill = much more DMG or sustain. ;)
10/24/2017 04:28 AMPosted by thE
10/24/2017 01:09 AMPosted by Arawn

How can this piss off someone?? Why is it in your and Blizz terms BETTER to create a NEW THREAD with 1:1 topic and not use the old one?

On every OTHER FORUM/BOARD I ever was, was the thing, that you should SEARCH for old things and find the solution there or ask there, but not creating a new one..

I have only seen this stupid behavior here and some dumb people on boards, who FORCE the admins to close the threads as soon as they got the answer?! WHY??

It tends to help if you read the whole reply, instead of just the first line or two.

So.. to refresh...

WHY it is better to post a new thread, than necro a 5 year old one.

1. Look at how many patches and iterations the game has gone through since 2012. Count 'em up

2. Note how pretty much every single season there has been a change either to mechanics/values/items/SOMEthing

3. Ask yourself, how does a question about legacy of nightmares rings (before they had their current set powers) apply to a CURRENT LoN question? In any way, other than they shared the name.

4. Ask yourself why you choose to only post that one snippet that fuels your fire, instead of the whole post that actually answered and provided the reasoning behind the questions you were asking in YOUR post.

Once we've gone through these steps, I want you to log out. Shut off your computer, Go to you room, and think about this young one *shaking finger*

it was a joke, calm down