Crusader
1 2 3 18 Next
Hello everyone!
VIDEO guide:

https://youtu.be/7IOwRRPM3Jc
-----
http://www.diablofans.com/builds/95388-akkhan-condemn-gr100
-----
http://www.angryroleplayer.com/diablo-3-builds/crusader-builds/akkhan-condemn-gr100/
-----
This is the first BRAND NEW Diablo 3 build that's i am gonna make after a long break. Condemn is surprisingly strong on PTR and incredibly cool to play as well. It's a lot of action on the edge of death lol. I cleared GR100 with my version of the build, very mediocre gear and half lvl 80 augments.
GR100 CLEAR: https://youtu.be/_RAnVsX5XCI
The build cleared as high as GR109 with similar setup but much better gear and much higher paragon and augments.
As usual you can tune in at my stream to see all builds in action:
https://twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
Could you please format OP? Links are hard to parse out on mobile.
09/28/2017 06:13 AMPosted by Dza76Wutang

Sure! Got better now?
(deleted)
09/28/2017 06:44 AMPosted by Angry
09/28/2017 06:13 AMPosted by Dza76Wutang

Sure! Got better now?

Beautiful
This setup is pretty similiar to what I'm tinkering on D3 planner. I also think that F&R is more consistent and beneficial for this build than EW+CoE.

We are always on the move, so it's not that often we get the 100dmg from EW.
But that's not too big loss of DPS. Imagine when it comes to holy cycle and elites are dropping bunch of laser beam coming to your way, forcing you to zone out or die. Now that's a big loss of DPS.

The classic rotation of iron skin + law of justice is helpful for survivability, altough clearly it's still not enough.

The last piece of the build that i'm still tinkering is the armor cube slot. Nemesis bracers is good but I'm still toying with other options.

Good stuff anyway!
Just out of curiosity, did you try running Flash for Iron Skin and Aquilia on equip instead of IB? For some reason my tablet wouldn't let me send that on your youtube vid.
09/28/2017 09:50 AMPosted by jay
Just out of curiosity, did you try running Flash for Iron Skin and Aquilia on equip instead of IB? For some reason my tablet wouldn't let me send that on your youtube vid.

I tried using flash (like in the original build) but with incoming damage... get stuck for a second and immidiately die lol. Illusory boots are pretty mandatory unfortunately.
Also, there is a way to use Aquilas Cuirass effectively, but it requires dropping generator + Long Arm of the Law.. so.. less damage.
Minor clarification from your DFans guide, you say 54% CDR for Perma-AC, but it's actually 55.6% CDR. Sorry to nitpick.

And ya, Illusory Boots are kinda valuable. I've been getting stuck without them.

I'm just not sure if Aquila is really possible though...every Condemn blast will be ticking it off, no?

I've been running Hexing Pants and Akkhan Addendum, not sure if I'm getting best use out of them.
Is this build relative simple to play?
09/28/2017 12:15 PMPosted by Jako
I'm just not sure if Aquila is really possible though...every Condemn blast will be ticking it off, no?

50% RCR from akkhan + 50% RCR from law + 10% rcr from para = 9 wrath/condemn. You can have up to 150 (+7 from shield maybe) wrath. If you have a 90% aquila (cubed), you won't drop below 90% with only 1 condemn. However, you won't be able to spend wrath as much as you'd like and you'll lose a ton of dps playing that way.
09/28/2017 01:20 PMPosted by Kikaha

50% RCR from akkhan + 50% RCR from law + 10% rcr from para = 9 wrath/condemn. You can have up to 150 (+7 from shield maybe) wrath. If you have a 90% aquila (cubed), you won't drop below 90% with only 1 condemn. However, you won't be able to spend wrath as much as you'd like and you'll lose a ton of dps playing that way.
Gotcha.

I probably worded it poorly as obviously it's always a sequence of Condemn blasts.

I am not a fan of trying to micromanage Aquila in such a spender heavy build.
Minor clarification from your DFans guide, you say 54% CDR for Perma-AC, but it's actually 55.6% CDR. Sorry to nitpick.

And ya, Illusory Boots are kinda valuable. I've been getting stuck without them.

I've been running Hexing Pants and Akkhan Addendum, not sure if I'm getting best use out of them.

Oops thanx for clarification bro. Forgot that number.
For Aquila you can use Shield Glare and will be almost always at full wrath, but that would drop generator and drop f+r too. It's just so much less damage.
Overall based on my experience using Aquila is not worth it. Like AT BEST you have it 30-40% of the time.
09/28/2017 01:00 PMPosted by Acky
Is this build relative simple to play?

Yes. It plays like a classic generator - spender build. Rotate your iron skin and law of justice to help your survivability.

Not as simple as blessed shield build but it's not hard to master either.
I would say this is the hardest build of all honestly, mostly because it's still squishy. Almost as hard to master as Hammerdin. Blessed Shield is tankiest of all and Invoker has highest recovery so you can tank enough to destroy elite and move on. With Condemn you need to relocate and jump around a lot, and without Aquila it's pretty damn sketchy. I don't know how this guy cleared GR109 with Coe, Aquila and no Unity. Must be a lot of points invested in vit and a lot of fishing too. Good skill involved as well in the first place.
09/29/2017 12:34 AMPosted by Angry
I would say this is the hardest build of all honestly, mostly because it's still squishy. Almost as hard to master as Hammerdin. Blessed Shield is tankiest of all and Invoker has highest recovery so you can tank enough to destroy elite and move on. With Condemn you need to relocate and jump around a lot, and without Aquila it's pretty damn sketchy. I don't know how this guy cleared GR109 with Coe, Aquila and no Unity. Must be a lot of points invested in vit and a lot of fishing too. Good skill involved as well in the first place.

And where does it stand from the Sweep build ?

From what it seems, Unity is reuqired because the build is not tanky enough in high GR ? Could we replace it with CoE ?
09/29/2017 01:32 AMPosted by WildKusa
09/29/2017 12:34 AMPosted by Angry

And where does it stand from the Sweep build ?

From what it seems, Unity is reuqired because the build is not tanky enough in high GR ? Could we replace it with CoE ?

As strong as sweep i would say. Unity is pretty mandatory, playing with COE requires a tonn of fishing and very high paragon, anything one-shots in GR100+
Overall it's quite a perfect day for all crusaders out there. FIVE builds and all absolutely viable and very damn close to each other.
Can you please take the build for a spin next time?
09/29/2017 07:43 PMPosted by Dza76Wutang
Can you please take the build for a spin next time?

What build do you mean? Sweep? Will be testing it next week!
tune on stream if you want to see me in action: https://twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer