Akkhan Condemn GR100+ Crusader Build

Crusader
Prev 1 16 17 18 Next
Can someone look over my gear, I'm stuck on GR 101

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Doom-2313/hero/57467884
Put more paragon in vitality, I see you with 4700 vit, I'd say 5500 is a minimum and 6500+ is needed for 110+.
This will skyrocket your survivability due to holy cause healing you more.
Other than that, obvious changes to make, rings, weapon, shield... you know.
02/01/2018 05:05 PMPosted by Kikaha
Put more paragon in vitality, I see you with 4700 vit, I'd say 5500 is a minimum and 6500+ is needed for 110+.
This will skyrocket your survivability due to holy cause healing you more.
Other than that, obvious changes to make, rings, weapon, shield... you know.

Thanks
Re-gearing your Templar should help. He needs a better Oculus for starters. Consider also Thunderfury, Wyrdward, Freeze of Deflection and Dovu Energy Trap. Once I made those changes, I died far less often.

It's taboo, but you could consider a macro for Condemn casts. The amount of DPS lost by not rhythmically casting the spell is shocking.

As is, you gear should be enough for at least GR 105.
02/02/2018 06:50 AMPosted by mrspank
Re-gearing your Templar should help. He needs a better Oculus for starters. Consider also Thunderfury, Wyrdward, Freeze of Deflection and Dovu Energy Trap. Once I made those changes, I died far less often.

It's taboo, but you could consider a macro for Condemn casts. The amount of DPS lost by not rhythmically casting the spell is shocking.

As is, you gear should be enough for at least GR 105.

I know what the Oculus is what are the rest?
02/02/2018 12:04 PMPosted by mrspank
https://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/thunderfury-blessed-blade-of-the-windseeker-Unique_Sword_1H_101_x1
https://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/freeze-of-deflection-Unique_Shield_004_x1
https://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/wyrdward-Unique_Ring_102_p2
https://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/dovu-energy-trap-Unique_Amulet_107_x1

The items increase your templar's likelihood to CC (stun, freeze, etc.) enemies. The benefit is particularly noticeable against yellow elites and RGs.

Thank you, now all I have to do is find them.
Too much CC on your templar can be counter-productive.
Hey guys,

Been playing a long time and just started my first crusader, right now my issue seems to be tankiness. I'm running the standard build and just get one shot in GR75+ and I know my biggest issue is not having the CDR for 100% Akkarats. I need max gloves/weapon and I should be there, but even when Akkarat's is up I still feel extremely squishy.

Is there a vitality cap I'm trying to reach or other stats I should be looking for?
Try using Slash/Guard and Diamonds instead of Rubies. You also wanna get your Esoteric leveled up as quickly as possible.
02/27/2018 07:29 AMPosted by Eggochiggo
Hey guys,

Been playing a long time and just started my first crusader, right now my issue seems to be tankiness. I'm running the standard build and just get one shot in GR75+ and I know my biggest issue is not having the CDR for 100% Akkarats. I need max gloves/weapon and I should be there, but even when Akkarat's is up I still feel extremely squishy.

Is there a vitality cap I'm trying to reach or other stats I should be looking for?

Even when Akkarat is up you still can be squishy, so time your iron skin activation when you really need it.
02/27/2018 07:29 AMPosted by Eggochiggo
Hey guys,

I went Capt america build got a 2nd set of akkans to work on pwr gearing out can do 80+ np for condemn u want min 52%cdr
11/22/2017 10:36 AMPosted by WorkWorkWork
11/21/2017 04:01 PMPosted by Landy
Can you please explain what you're saying here? What is >2x internet delay or integer aliquot of 500ms?
So, your internet connection has a delay, which is shown at the low right corner in D3. The "pressing penalty" (or press lock) mechanism seems rely on this delay. If you press Condemn slower than twice the delay time, the "penalty" won't trigger.

And since the iCD of Condemn is 500ms, then you just need to press Condemn every 500/N ms, where N is an integer, and make sure this pressing interval is longer than twice your internet delay.

Let's say your internet delay is 100ms, then you can press Condemn every 250ms, and you'll be casting Condemn every 500ms or 750ms (in cases D3 didn't respond at 500ms, which rarely happens).
My latency is 60-130, but no meter how fast I click, or use num lock, it only casts condemn once per second! This is frustrating! People posting videos all have 0.5 - 0.6 sec casting delay.
How can I compete if I attack twice slower....
What's the solution?
Use a macro (keyboard or mouse) if you aren't already.
Sure I did, both mouse and num lock trick. Both work the same way (no mater what delay between clicks I set) - 1 cast per sec, even when I'm running through 20 mobs...
Can you record gameplay for others to view?
So I gemmed all resist and have enough CDR now to keep my dmg reduction up at all times. Below is my profile (I use strong arms/String of Ears for Grifts).

The problem I'm having is ranged attackers as I push GR90, if there is more than 3 or 4 guys throwing spears/arrows I just get one shot. If it's a big open area I can generally dodge most, but a lot of the time it's in a tunnel area and I'm having some trouble.

Are there any rolls I'm looking for to make my character feel tankier or not have as much trouble with these ranged mobs. I'm starting to enchant my gear with STR, but dmg really isn't my problem, it's just getting killed when trying to run speed 85s.

https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Eggochiggo-1374/hero/98482736
More strength will increase your toughness and prevent one-shots. Until you've got more Paragon and some augs, deaths are inevitable at GR85+.
In my current setup, what paragon level would it be possible to clear GR110? so far I have only cleared GR104 at paragon 1176 and I think GR105 will be a stretch at the moment...