Akkhan Condemn GR100+ Crusader Build

Crusader
Prev 1 7 8 9 18 Next
Oops, my bad. I meant NS. I've changed it.
Solo top 1 EU:
https://youtu.be/GIITxv3NIqQ
The guy cleared 121. Clearly he got a good map.
11/10/2017 01:19 PMPosted by WorkWorkWork
Clearly he got a good map.

He's a good player. Map is important but if you don't have the proper setup/know how to play the build flat out or bungle a situation that comes up on the fly you lose.

11/10/2017 01:16 PMPosted by Borfet
Solo top 1 EU:
https://youtu.be/GIITxv3NIqQ

Saw you at 117 this morning, grats dude.
This hexing pants variation is hilarious, it's like Whirlwind without the spin.
jay, thanks, m8! :)

11/10/2017 01:19 PMPosted by WorkWorkWork
The guy cleared 121. Clearly he got a good map.

What`s region? I can`t look the Asia leaderboards. Can`t join to their sites.
11/10/2017 01:27 PMPosted by HunterKiller
This hexing pants variation is hilarious, it's like Whirlwind without the spin.

awful* ftfy
11/10/2017 04:07 PMPosted by Borfet
What`s region? I can`t look the Asia leaderboards. Can`t join to their sites.
Chinese server. I suspect he's using some cheating plugin. From what he said, he seemed able to see the stacks of bane of stricken on mobs.
Even if a cheat was able to get that information (which afaik is not possible, the plugin could only guess or estimate), I'm not sure how you could leverage it to improve your times.

What would help is a cheat (or macro) that would automatically press Condemn exactly as it comes off cooldown to max DPS. (I checked a while ago, it was like 7 frames for animation and 45 frame global cooldown, something like that) to max DPS. I'm sure people have been doing so already, and I have little doubt that top clears in season will use such a cheat.

Edit: The above refers to the time per Condemn if you numlock.
Exactly 30f CD. If you want, a macro could handle that part.

The point is. A plugin that displays stricken would probably displays where mob packs are, and where the pylon is.
11/11/2017 04:51 PMPosted by WorkWorkWork
Exactly 30f CD.

I had to go back and check my video. My recording or frame advance feature must be off, because I count 33 frames just for the cooldown "clock" line, but that doesn't include 6 frames before the cooldown line appears, nor 12 frames after it disappears before casting becomes possible again.

Edit: This is time per Condemn if you numlock.

The point is. A plugin that displays stricken would probably displays where mob packs are, and where the pylon is.

I see now what you meant.
Where should my Critical Chance and Critical Damage be for optimum kill power?
11/11/2017 09:56 PMPosted by Doom
Where should my Critical Chance and Critical Damage be for optimum kill power?

1/10
Doom - Typical maxed stats are 64% chc / 480% chd. You can ditch 1 6% crit roll to get 20% AD on a ring though.
one thing I dont like akkhan build is u gimp to the focking bone. every build require u to have 56% sheet to get perma ac or u do no damage. meaning if u use 2 hander every piece where u can roll cdr must roll max cdr including the cdr belt - amulet.
Exactly 30f CD.

I had to go back and check my video. My recording or frame advance feature must be off, because I count 33 frames just for the cooldown "clock" line, but that doesn't include 6 frames before the cooldown line appears, nor 12 frames after it disappears before casting becomes possible again.

The lowest i can get my condemn CD is 33.3 frames. Numlocking is 54 frames.
Hi,

has somebody already tried the reciprocate rune? It reads "deals 50 % of incoming damage additionally to the standard explosion".

Does it mean if I receive 500 k damage during the charge phase only 250 k are added or does the damage also scale with all the multipliers? If so, this could be a strong contribution to the overall damage - at least in groups where the pull is not so essential.

Best regards,
MarNor
11/13/2017 12:59 AMPosted by Soifon
The lowest i can get my condemn CD is 33.3 frames. Numlocking is 54 frames.
Yes, the CD is 30f, but depending on latency, one is allowed to cast every ~0.6s.

There's a weird penalty for pushing the button of condemn too fast. If you push it too fast, condemn won't be casted even if the CD is over. Same mechanism for the first skill of Archon.
On the kor/tw servers they already reached GR 119
https://kr.battle.net/d3/ko/rankings/era/9/rift-crusader
11/13/2017 12:59 AMPosted by Soifon
[quote]The lowest i can get my condemn CD is 33.3 frames. Numlocking is 54 frames.

Thanks. I had pulled up my numlocking video instead of my video where I attempted to actually hit it on cooldown.

I didn't think my latency was that bad (usually 85-90ms) but I couldn't get consistent casts below 37 frames. 36 frames would miss a cast about a tenth of the time. What is your latency to the game generally?