2 menagerists <3

General Discussion
LOVE THIS GOBLIN EVENT :D
Doing bounties and found 2 menagerists
Got The Mimic and Buddy
Happy haunting guys
Cherophobia is the fear of fun.
Yep me 2, got a pretty little unicorn :D, love this event so far.
I wish it spawned two different goblins instead of the same exact one, would of made hunting for the wings slightly better.
Has anyone seen a double rainbow yet? Do they exist or are they turned off for the event?
11/07/2017 07:41 AMPosted by Graveheart
Has anyone seen a double rainbow yet? Do they exist or are they turned off for the event?

They exist but the portals they open will be to the same realm and not two separate ones unfortunately.
11/07/2017 07:25 AMPosted by Romulus
I wish it spawned two different goblins instead of the same exact one, would of made hunting for the wings slightly better.

Dual gelatinous sires are pretty good.

Double rainbows will give you same whimsyshire meaning only 1 portal.
11/07/2017 07:49 AMPosted by mungusCREEP

Non season is a waste of time so i just skip over all the mats, so for me and plenty of others this event is pretty useless.
11/07/2017 01:56 AMPosted by CryWolf
LOVE THIS GOBLIN EVENT :D
Doing bounties and found 2 menagerists
Got The Mimic and Buddy
Happy haunting guys

So to do this right I need to be haunting people? Hmmmm :p

Seriously though I am looking forward to jumping in for some goblin farming for exactly this reason. I don't have all the pets yet!
11/07/2017 07:48 AMPosted by Erekan

They exist but the portals they open will be to the same realm and not two separate ones unfortunately.

Thanks for the info ... haven't run into one yet ... geez, why the downvote? ... it was a legit question. Love this event for mats too !!!
11/07/2017 08:21 AMPosted by Graveheart
geez, why the downvote?

Either someone is very very bored and goes through each thread downvoting everything or someone is running a downvote bot. Just ignore it.

Hell yeah...I was bored last night and decided to full clear a rift since every one I'd been doing previously had gobs spawing on every level. Double Gelantinous Sires spawned right at the closing pylon and their little extras netted me 13 total gobs and over a half dozen trips to town to salvage...unfortunately not a single useable leg, but a boatload of DBs.

Hoping to find a dual menagerist soon as I'm still way short on pets.
11/07/2017 09:27 AMPosted by PMG

Hell yeah...I was bored last night and decided to full clear a rift since every one I'd been doing previously had gobs spawing on every level. Double Gelantinous Sires spawned right at the closing pylon and their little extras netted me 13 total gobs and over a half dozen trips to town to salvage...unfortunately not a single useable leg, but a boatload of DBs.

Hoping to find a dual menagerist soon as I'm still way short on pets.

Wait what double goblins in rifts as well ? i tough that was not the case uhmmm
Been lucky with this even so far. Got double Menagerist and double Rainbow as well, sadly no wings yet. Have also gotten a couple of gob packs and actually quite a few Gelatinous ones as well, love this event more than any other honestly.