What class are you playing in Season 12?

General Discussion
I'm thinking either Demon Hunter or Witch Doctor, what about you?
crusader cause I haven't play with the character for almost a year. and all my god damn gear is obsoleted due to re stats of old gear
Gonna start with wd cause and prolly gonna try barb after i got my burnout:)
11/07/2017 04:19 PMPosted by IMCL85
crusader cause I haven't play with the character for almost a year. and all my god damn gear is obsoleted due to re stats of old gear

I haven't tried Crusader since when it first came out, it sounds like it's pretty good now.

11/07/2017 04:32 PMPosted by Drade
Gonna start with wd cause and prolly gonna try barb after i got my burnout:)

HotA barb is super fun, i've been playing it non-season and it's a blast.
Well going for wd as my m8 going for supp monk the first time ^^. Else i would have started as a barb:P
Slayer cyclone build.
Necro because DUH. Barbs not being able to solo 90 with 2 level 90 gems and a level 89 gem is a bit broken to me. On top of that Necros can run 90s with level 70 gems etc... So I am going to take advantage of that. I sincerely wish Blizzard would fix this; but what can we do but go along for the ride?

I would love to run the other classes but they are so weak in comparison to the Necro which I think is utter crap. I made the wrong decision running a Barb in Season 11, shame on me right? Won't fool me a second time.
I'll go with DH to complete season journey. Work on the DH until it can speed farm T13 bounties and consistently solo 90.

Then make a necro, haven't played the class much since buying the pack back in July. Want to give both Trag and Pestilence corpse lance a go.
All I know is last season I didn't play monk or crusader. So I should play them in s12. Other than that... I'll choose the moment season goes live. :)
WD Helltooth (Drops mic & leaves the building) Boom!
Easy, WD. It is easy to get a good t13 farm build and the int drops give me the ability to make wiz and necro easily.
11/07/2017 11:29 PMPosted by PonyKiller
Necro because DUH. Barbs not being able to solo 90 with 2 level 90 gems and a level 89 gem is a bit broken to me.

Didnt barbs got some very well deserved love with the latest patch? I dont know much about barbs, but I would be surprised if they didnt had at least 1 build that can easily do GR100+ . Necro is on the top tough, but can you really stand the game play? I gave it a shot and its not worth it, could not care less if they could do GR200 wouldnt play the top necro build.

To the OP, im going with DH, my favorite class I mainly solo so dont mind not having a spot in groups, for solo is an awesome class.
HotA Barb....havent playd him for years.....and never tried supp Barb. ;)
Vyr Wizard

After being force to play Tal rasha + Vyr combo, it'll be nice to play the actual archon set without not feeling gimped.
I plan to start with monk, a free u6 set to get the ball rolling sounds pretty neat.
Demon Hunter UE Multishot
Witch Doctor, possibly zdps monk/barb as well.
This is the Season of the Wiz. Wanna try the new Deathwish.
DH for sure! Leaning toward Shadow/Impale again. But I usually make an alt for speedruns (I'm very glad the armory is an option, but I really prefer personally to just run an alt) so if I end up collecting a particularly nice set for UE/MS by the time I'm ready to seriously cald I may swap.
First season im going to play a Crusader, cant wait!