Blizzcon, no announcement and Blizzard in general

General Discussion
In the great Blizzard scheme of things, Diablo seems like it's just the love story that we entertain when we can, because there's no in-game transaction or monthly fee...

So you guys develop patches after months to provide 4-7 hours worth of new playable content.

Don't get me wrong, I'm coo-coo for the Diablo franchise, and would buy any expansion or DLC the day it's out, no matter what. But, everything added since RoS is purely cosmetic. Much of the big issues are still there, it's endless grinding to get to interesting items (I'm sorry but Primal items, even though they don't bring much to the table, shouldn't be reserved to characters that are super geared). There's still some elitist BS about how much you need to grind just to be able to run the GR level required to drop primal stuff. Just one of the things that are lame and need fixing.

The dev team should consider that a large part of the fan base is made up of old timers in their thirties and forties who now have kids and not the time to do the necessary mind numbing grinding to get the real good stuff... It's not just a question of luck like it was in D2... It's now luck + grinding + elitism that doesn't bring anything to the table.

To those who have sufficient time to do the said mind numbing grinding and think the best items should be reserved to those who have no life, well, I don't care about your opinion...

Anyway, I guess I just don't see how a company like Blizzard/Activision, with the means they have, can't have a better pace at putting out significant content.

Why not bring back Warcraft (like Starcraft, not the endless grinding WoW model) ? Why not put more resources on expansions and DLC in D3 like there is in SC2 ? (Coop commanders). Surely there are things that could be done.

Anyway. Just an end of work day rant I guess, but, seeing how others put out games out there that are AMAZING at twice the speed Blizzard does, I'm kind of wondering what's wrong.
4-7 hours?? LOL the couple new areas take less than 10 minutes to clear and are never visited again unless we're forced to via bounties.

To those who have sufficient time to do the said mind numbing grinding and think the best items should be reserved to those who have no life, well, I don't care about your opinion...

[/quote]

What makes you think your opinion is any better?