2x Goblin Event 11/6-11/8

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6
11/06/2017 01:41 PMPosted by StonePro
But no doubt, with this "Double Treasure Goblin" buff, Blizzard means only goblins named "Treasure Goblin."

I asked a few times and never got an answer. I'm hoping that's not the case. That would be useless.
11/06/2017 12:57 PMPosted by Overd0se
I'll wager that you've never seen a rainbow goblin in a rift.
I have had a Rainbow Goblin in a Rift, and had a Greed's Realm portal open.

Interesting. Word is, they don't happen in rifts.

http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Rainbow_Goblin
11/06/2017 01:49 PMPosted by kayakpat
But no doubt, with this "Double Treasure Goblin" buff, Blizzard means only goblins named "Treasure Goblin."

I asked a few times and never got an answer. I'm hoping that's not the case. That would be useless.

its pretty obviously stated....

they only happen outside of rifts, and they only double up on "treasure goblin" names no other goblin's other than them will be paired.
@JoeShmo
I really hope this can be the first step towards creating a rotation of events that continue even through seasons.

[/quote]

you should rename yourself JoeDowner, because you should be saying nice thing to help Bizz want to do this type of stuff more often but no you like to say crap and !@#$ to make them not want too.
I've been running bounties on T13. Have seen lots of goblins, no doubles at all. A bit disappointing.
11/06/2017 01:33 PMPosted by kayakpat
11/06/2017 01:03 PMPosted by Vresiberba
Does this mean this is no longer a thing? I mean, it's par for the course for Blizzard to do the exact opposite of what they're saying, but... seriously.

Well, since that season was nearly two years ago, then yea. There won't be any more community buffs for that season.

Yah, I'm pretty sure the concept of "The biggest is how demoralizing it can feel if you miss out on the community buff" applied on a global scale. Especially now since the fact that there were no community buffs after that post, Season or otherwise. Until now.
11/06/2017 03:02 PMPosted by Rawrig
I've been running bounties on T13. Have seen lots of goblins, no doubles at all. A bit disappointing.

Oh lord, really? Ugh...
11/06/2017 03:12 PMPosted by Vresiberba
11/06/2017 03:02 PMPosted by Rawrig

Oh lord, really? Ugh...

"This Double Goblin event will begin in the Americas region on November 6 at 5:00 p.m. PDT, and ends on Thursday, November 9 at 5:00 p.m. PDT."

It's 3:21pm Pacific currently -- the event does not begin for another ~100 minutes.
<span class="truncated">...</span>
Oh lord, really? Ugh...

"This Double Goblin event will begin in the Americas region on November 6 at 5:00 p.m. PDT, and ends on Thursday, November 9 at 5:00 p.m. PDT."

It's 3:21pm Pacific currently -- the event does not begin for another ~100 minutes.

Well, Europe and such. I can by the way confirm that you DO get double Goblins globally; double Treasure Goblins, Odious Collectors, Blood Thieves etc.

https://i.imgur.com/fQAmrRr.jpg

https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Vresiberba-2940/career

Edit: Downvoted, huh. You just can't win on this forum. Tragic.
Just found a single Treasure Goblin.

Maybe new game is needed or it's not working.
Is is live yet? is there an icon letting us know its live?
Despite there being a special icon at the top-right, I just found a single Blood Thief. Maybe (normal) Rifts don't count?
10/27/2017 10:10 AMPosted by MissCheetah
10/27/2017 10:07 AMPosted by DogBone
I believe it means your random standalone treasure goblin will now show two goblins

It doubles whatever goblins you have, even packs, if I remember correctly. This is my favorite of all the buffs they do.

u play this game?
I have had a Rainbow Goblin in a Rift, and had a Greed's Realm portal open.
Yeah, and you had a Royal Ring with Main Stat, Crit%, Crit Damage % AND a socket. And I remember correcting you on that fact the such a thing can't exist - and then you said you lost the screenshot and salvaged the ring.

Tell me again how big that fish was...