We Need More Bank Stash Space

General Discussion
10 slot are not enough space. Especially since we now have another class (Necro)

7 Tabs = 7 Classes, 5 builds per class and still not enough for all the gear.
1 Tab for Gems and Puzzle rings.
1 Tab for Legendary Gems.
1 Tab for gear overflow...

We need more stash space urgently. I'm betting blizzard will just ignore us as usual.

We could do with 20 tabs total. 10 isn't enough.
The sooner you learn to manage your stash space, the better. At least 80% of items in the game are instant trash. There's no excuses for compulsive hoarding.
I manage my stash space just fine.

Not my fault that there are multiple builds that require different gear.
I do trash all the useless gear.
I willing to pay for extra stash tabs, Blizz please take my money! ^^
10/21/2017 10:40 AMPosted by Highlander

If you did, you'd realize you have at least 6 more tabs just sitting there.

A single mule has more storage capability than a full tab. Inventory & equipped items & followers hold more stuff than a tab. Look into that. And if you're one of those who's willing to pay for more tabs, the deluxe RoS adds 2 more toon slots. That's the equivalent of almost 3 tabs.

When there's a will, there's a way. But your problem is you want to be spoonfed. Well, life doesn't always work like that.
I just pared my stash down to 2 and a half pages and the first page is all legendary gems and regular gems. I can probably get rid of most of the legendary gems too but am keeping them just for the heck of it.

That's 2 and half pages, plus a whole tab plus two pages of empty space. lol

Will fill some of that up when the new patch drops but you can probably get rid of everything except set items because of the values that the patch will put on some legendaries will make them vastly more powerful than most gear you have in your stash.

It would be good for you to clear some space for them. You'll have plenty of space of you just get rid of the junk that will near useless after the patch.
I think you laid things out quite well above.

It is not too much to ask for 2 tabs for each class, a tab for our gems and leg gems, a tab for items to be cubed and puzzle rings, and a tab for overflow.

We only need the opportunity to gain 5 more stash tabs and our space will be just fine.

@OP I would assume you do not have Necro since you said you have 10 tabs as a max? The stash space alone is going to be worth the $15 for you then.
With mules and 12 tabs, there's space to keep 50-plus unique builds comfortably. How many players have ever played more than 50 builds? I play all classes, have all sets and LON options for each, and I doubt I've played anywhere near that total.

If your stash is full, you're hoarding stuff you have never used and will never use.
10/21/2017 10:59 AMPosted by JedN7
10/21/2017 10:40 AMPosted by Highlander

A single mule has more storage capability than a full tab. Inventory & equipped items & followers hold more stuff than a tab. Look into that. And if you're one of those who's willing to pay for more tabs, the deluxe RoS adds 2 more toon slots. That's the equivalent of almost 3 tabs.

When there's a will, there's a way. But your problem is you want to be spoonfed. Well, life doesn't always work like that.

You are just 100% wrong about mules holding more stash space than a tab. I actually HAVE looked into it and stash tabs are better. Not by much if you also store limited items on followers but I digress, the point is you are wrong.

I know people who have no problem with stash space. They don't have very good items or build fluidity because they junk even good stuff. One guy I knew said "if it doesn't have a socket and 6% chc as a ring I junk it." Well what about CDR, AS, or regen builds? If you don't want to do those builds that's fine and you will nave lot of stash space but if you try to do more than one build per character you are going to run into major problems. Just changing a skill element can require, at the very least, a change of bracers.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

You are just 100% wrong about mules holding more stash space than a tab. I actually HAVE looked into it and stash tabs are better. Not by much if you also store limited items on followers but I digress, the point is you are wrong.

I know people who have no problem with stash space. They don't have very good items or build fluidity because they junk even good stuff. One guy I knew said "if it doesn't have a socket and 6% chc as a ring I junk it." Well what about CDR, AS, or regen builds? If you don't want to do those builds that's fine and you will nave lot of stash space but if you try to do more than one build per character you are going to run into major problems. Just changing a skill element can require, at the very least, a change of bracers.

You haven't looked into a damn thing, or your math stinks. A fully equipped mule (inventory/equip/follower) has more item squares than a tab.

A tab has 70 squares. The inventory alone has 60 squares. Now add the equippable slots for toon & follower = more space than a tab.

It's the number of squares you can free up. It's basic math. Those who haven't flunked 1st grade should be able to grasp the concept with ease. Stick 2-square items into the mules and keep the gems in the stash if you find yourself constantly using them up for augmenting. You don't play all 7 classes all the time so it's not like you're gonna constantly need to switch gear.
I have a system that works rather well actually. I run 2 of each class, + a few extras.

The main class characters hold all their own specific gear.

The stash holds the gems, mats etc. Then it has a page of rings and amulets, a page of the useful generic any character gear, then a tab to dump a character into when I play said character, then a page of green gear that is generic, then a couple pages for my flavor of the moment character. Right now being DH and the Nec.

And I have plenty of space at only 9 tabs. Game on.
10/21/2017 11:36 AMPosted by JedN7

You haven't looked into a damn thing, or your math stinks. A fully equipped mule (inventory/equip/follower) has more item squares than a tab.

A tab has 70 squares. The inventory alone has 60 squares. Now add the equippable slots for toon & follower = more space than a tab.

It's the number of squares you can free up. It's basic math. Those who haven't flunked 1st grade should be able to grasp the concept with ease. Stick 2-square items into the mules and keep the gems in the stash if you find yourself constantly using them up for augmenting. You don't play all 7 classes all the time so it's not like you're gonna constantly need to switch gear.

More fail on your end. Are you this wrong in IRL as you are in D3? I pity you.
Easy solution to make almost everyone happy:

Raise tab limit to 20, 30, 50, or whatever.
Sell tabs for $5.
Allow people to earn more stash tabs in season journey.

Person who is spartan with his gear is happy, because he doesn't even need the space.
People who want to earn their stuff and not pay microtransactions have a way to earn more tabs.
Hoarders, people who hate seasons, people who hate set dungeons can buy the tabs at a reasonable price.
Blizz is happy because they get more money.
10/21/2017 11:49 AMPosted by Alexismad
Easy solution to make almost everyone happy:

Raise tab limit to 20, 30, 50, or whatever.
Sell tabs for $5.
Allow people to earn more stash tabs in season journey.

Person who is spartan with his gear is happy, because he doesn't even need the space.
People who want to earn their stuff and not pay microtransactions have a way to earn more tabs.
Hoarders, people who hate seasons, people who hate set dungeons can buy the tabs at a reasonable price.
Blizz is happy because they get more money.

I'm sorry but your post it too rational for these boards. Please delete it. ^.^
i wish bliz would release the numbers on how many players have ever unlocked additional tabs.
i consider myself a life long gamer and its not something i have ever done.
server firsts in WoW, EQ, etc, sure, but stash tabs in a season? nope.

they should just unlock them for everyone and change the seasonal award to cosmetics.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

More fail on your end. Are you this wrong in IRL as you are in D3? I pity you.

That's rich coming from someone who can't come up with a simple (nevermind intelligent; that's asking too much) rebuke to counter my accurate presentation above. You can't even grasp primary-school level math. And then you fail-try to insult. Typical simpleton behavior, resulting to playground tactics when he can't win an argument.

You should change your name to FailARMY.
10/21/2017 11:56 AMPosted by Yodel
I'm sorry but your post it too rational for these boards. Please delete it. ^.^

Ya I know, these devs are stuck in binary mode. It is either on or off. Think about how much money they could of made if they gave us options.
Please allow infinite stash tabs. Price may rise exponentially.
It would work better for me, if each toon has say 5 tabs and over all there was say 2 common tabs to move items between toons. In fact most likely 2 tabs per toon and 2 common tabs would suffice.
If, and only if, you are one of those players who actually play every class, and by play I mean you spend an equal amount of time on each class, can you even possibly need more space.

Most people, in my experience only, play either a caster or a melee. Out of the hundreds of people I have meet online, and the dozens I have played table top rpg's with maybe 10% spend equal play time as a Barb and a wiz.

You don't really need stash space for your Barb to be honest if you spend 20 hours a week on your WD but only 2 hours on your barb or vice versa.

When you spend play time like that what your really saying is you hate the barb, and since you do you don't need the space. If you really enjoyed playing the barb you would put in the hours playing them.

I don't have a barb and never will after unlocking the Barb achievements I deleted it. Same with the sader.

With the 10 tabs that I have there are more then enough tabs for a Necro, WD, Wiz, and DH. That's one tab each for sets, one tab each for supporting legendaries, one tab for gems, leg gems, crafting mats that don't fit anywhere like gibbering gemstone, and one tab for bardiches, puzzle rings, and some odd junk I might use one day.

I can't believe the majority of people need 16+ tabs. If you want to buy them go for it, but I'd rather the miniscule amount of time needed to program and the additional server costs be spent on something of value to more people.