4 weeks non season is pathetic

General Discussion
nuff said
10/06/2017 10:11 AMPosted by ŴĬDǾŴMǺƘĔŖ
nuff said
but you didn't say anything...
As long as they release the patch soon after the end of the season I'm ok with this. Plan to play a lot of non season anyway this time.

nuff said

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20759207872

Reported for spreading wrong information.

PS: Even this thread is wrong it's 3 weeks lol.
nuff said

Apparently not. I have no clue what you are trying to convey.
only 3 weeks

2 weeks left of this season, then 3 weeks of non season, which means season 12 will be in 5 weeks from now.
10/06/2017 10:16 AMPosted by Dysenigrate
nuff said
but you didn't say anything...

LMAO!!!!
I am guessing by the replies there was not "nuff said".
As time goes on and this game progresses, the only reason I play Seasons is to have the reward of the feeling of progress, while still adding progress to the non-Seasonal side of my account. On the non-Seasonal side, the intangible reward I feel as I gain items and levels comes farther and farther between, and playing a Seasonal character remedies this.

Seasonal characters also give all players a chance to place against other players on the leaderboard...but that is becoming a problem, as the over-achievers take the leaderboards into pretty much the same place they are on the non-Seasonal side, where it is impossible for a casual or part-time player to ever see themselves there. A solo Necromancer has to reach GR99 at less that 9:58 just to get to rank 1000! Solo Wizard; 88. Solo WD; 81. Solo DH; 87. Solo Barb; 76. Solo Crusader; 80 (who plays a Crusader?) But this is an argument for another thread.

I play Seasons to feel the reward of progress, while I add to the power of my non-Seasonal side, which is where the game is.
The vast majority of players end their season well before the actual end. There is no need for a 3 week break, or even a 2 week break. One week is more than enough. End on the 20th, drop the patch on the 24th, new season on the 27th.
nuff said
4 weeks lol are 28 days.

20 oct to 9 now is 20 days
10/06/2017 10:20 AMPosted by Nebukadneza
it's 3 weeks lol.

^ this. 3 weeks isn't a month.
WOW 20 days is a long time tho
Blizzcon ruining the schedule. I think we knew this was gonna happen.
And it is a big patch, so the time between makes sense. Very few go into the office during Blizzcon week.
No matter when they have this season and end next season being, we'd probably all complain.

I just hope the patch comes out the Tuesday after this season ends.

The three week downtime is no doubt the fallout from Blizzcon being their focus for the next month.
Boo hoo...poor baby...Some people do not even play season. You can survive without a reset for a while. Enjoy the game or gtfo