Best way to level @ Season Start

Barbarian
Hello All,
I played my first season in 11 and completed objectives and enjoyed WW solo only managed around GR74 and could push more but was rather enjoying doing zBarb runs when i had time.
I am considering pushing more for leaderboard in 12 and was wondering what the best way to level up quickly is?
Also i have enjoyed reading the boards on US (EU player) and the depth of knowledge shown by certain individuals.
What is going to be the easiest build to quickly get into t13s with?
I assume it will be a variant on the IK set can somebody tell me how i should try to gear up for this quickly and what i can do whilst leveling to assist?
Just follow the Season Journey early on until you get your IK Set completed.

Then I would gamble for weapons until you have a Gavel of Judgment and Bracers until you have Bracers of the First Men.

You'll be cruising through T13 extremely fast with HOTA.
Yep, HOTA wins, at least for a long time and maybe for the whole season.
Lvling quickly:
Do the challenge rift, if possible, on season first thing. Mats and gold.
Group up.
bounties, rifts and Fields of misery, Halls of agony.
Still takes some luck and variations to do a few boss kills for loot periodically.
10/19/2017 10:40 AMPosted by Bartemius
I am considering pushing more for leaderboard in 12 and was wondering what the best way to level up quickly is?

For barb most likely finding a group and doing rifts. Just make sure you are crafting the right weapons at the right level to help speed the leveling process up.

10/19/2017 10:40 AMPosted by Bartemius
What is going to be the easiest build to quickly get into t13s with?

Our season journey set is IK and as soon as you get the 6 piece you should be able to plow T13s. There will be more than one build with the IK set that will be able to speed T13s.
Level up guides can be found on youtube etc. Some have calculated what to do, which missions, when to change level of difficulty.
And from start at lvl 1, you need to go get your followers weapon, has the highest amount of damage until you get something else.
If you have enough char slots try to gamble certain legs on a lvl 1 char. I also like to either kill Maghda or Kulle at lvl 1 for quick xp.
Fastest way to level up is find a friends who is 70 the next day and get plvled

Besides that do expert or hard in a group

Unless you get really lucky and get ss bracers or hota bracers there is no faster way.

Unless you can craft a lower req weapon at level 42 it’s simply a grind
Easy...

Wait 2 days and then beg your clan mates for a quick tag along in their Rifts. :)

j/k... not really

Sil where you at? KB? CC123??? HOOK ME UP FAM.
I assumed he (or she) was asking how to quickly start farming T13, not just get from 1-70.
10/20/2017 12:17 PMPosted by Jako
I assumed he (or she) was asking how to quickly start farming T13, not just get from 1-70.
Well you know what you do when you assume