Yet another "what to reroll" question

Demon Hunter
Hi all. Since I had never made a DH before (well, one just to do the set dungeon masteries), I started one for S12. Currently doing UE multishot and have found a decent but not great ancient yang:

+1450-1825 damage
923 dexterity
+6% damage
+6% attack speed
46% resource reduction
+12 max discipline
161% leg power (....)

It's unrolled. What would you reroll on that? Max possible damage is turning 6% to 10% according to d3planner, goes a bit higher than max damage range (and also, much easier). I know leg power is dissapointingly low but considering we're 2 days in the season, it's ok. I've also seen LoH being recommended, not a bad idea since it's very glass cannon but I could squeeze a LoH roll on rings or bracers and not sacrifice my weapon.

Thanks for any input
I would leave it like that, not worth wasting souls so early on the season, and its already decently rolled, its such a pitty the leg power was so low otherwise would have been a great yangs, still quite decent.

If you want to re roll something maybe re roll attack speed so you have flexibility with the bow, otherwise I would keep my mats for another yangs with better leg power range.
Welcome to the anc yang soul club. I got a 150% roll on my first anc yang. Look @ my non-anc yang, it's nearly perfect but just a shame that didn't proc anc. You'd want to reroll the IAS to be flexible with like LOH, CDR.

That's the downside with the new beefed dml/yang, the range for their rolls is so large that really well rolled non ancs can still beat 1/2 anc rolls.
I would roll 6% Damage to 10% Damage. Reason being that it's almost equal to a Perfect damage range but much easier to roll.

Rolling AS to Vit is another really good option since it's so early in the season and everyone's toughness is low.
Socket? If not...I would say IAS to socket. No socket = no bueno.

Kadala dropped me a barely-OK ancient Yang, but it would have been worthless if I didn't have stacks of Gifts around to burn. It dropped with a craptastic secondary that I had to roll to +Disc.
Why ias to socket? I ramaldni'd it.

I'll leave it as is for now - thank you for your comments all!
Same question here pls. I'm thinking about keeping vit, even if I don't like it, and roll disc to +12.

1492 - 1828
9% dmg
943 dex
835 vit
48% res red
+9 disc
196%
11/12/2017 07:39 AMPosted by Redden
Same question here pls. I'm thinking about keeping vit, even if I don't like it, and roll disc to +12.

1492 - 1828
9% dmg
943 dex
835 vit
48% res red
+9 disc
196%

Anyone please?

Reroll base dmg: 3401.5.
Reroll 10% dmg: 3294.1
Reroll Vit into Atk spd: 3492.6
Reroll Vit into 10% CDR.
Reroll 9 disc to 12 disc
What would you all do if it were primal? With % dmg, attack speed, dex, resource reduction and discipline?