what will you run in S12?

General Discussion
You can go on PTR and make a chicken Helltooth wd on the spot if you wish cos' it's really easy. Even with suboptimal gear or without the Endless Walk set he still wrecks.

How high GR can comfortably do? 80?
09/25/2017 09:09 AMPosted by rahl
that's both fun/newish/relatively strong, and easy to reach Conqueror and stash?

First criteria, I am thinking of HOTA barb or maybe Akkhan Sader (Condemn or Shotgun), but I have never mastered the set dungeons for these classes. I might go Necro again just for the tab.

S12 is looking really promising if only for the nostalgia.

Same thing I do every season now, Pinky. Try to take over the . . . woops, I mean run MS DH. I do not stop at conquer though. I go for guardian. Easy peasy.

I have all the tabs, so for me it's just about getting the portrait frames.
09/27/2017 07:26 AMPosted by Maddhawk
that's both fun/newish/relatively strong, and easy to reach Conqueror and stash?

First criteria, I am thinking of HOTA barb or maybe Akkhan Sader (Condemn or Shotgun), but I have never mastered the set dungeons for these classes. I might go Necro again just for the tab.

Same thing I do every season now, Pinky. Try to take over the . . . woops, I mean run MS DH. I do not stop at conquer though. I go for guardian. Easy peasy.

I have all the tabs, so for me it's just about getting the portrait frames.

Cookie? Mom must be so proud!

with new powers it is easy to do all classes. WD super easy. DH UE super easy.

i dont know yet what i will play. i am waiting for final patch. and if i dont like, i go WD again as i allmost always do. it is easy to clear a gr 75 as a WD. i belive it took me 19 hours in season 10 to unlock primals 38hours to do season journey
what will you run in S12?

I was thinking maybe a pimped out rascal, with a pirates flag. I could put a patch over one eye, and ride it in the mall and hit people purposely and then blame it on the lack of a "missing eye"

I am still hoping that I won't be wearing "special briefs for men".

Wait you meant Season 12 not 112 right?

In all seriousness
Destiny 2 for PC is coming out. I bought it and DlC's with WoW gold. It looks good and the beta was fun. How long will it last? That is left to be scene.

If Destiny fails I will be going back to WoW, Overwatch or Diablo.

Right now though, (the devs have really messed up diablo from poor class balance to crappy end game) I am really enjoying Diablo 3, so I might actually come back if things don't work out with Destiny 2.

ooops the original question: WD
Barb time for me.
09/27/2017 07:20 AMPosted by rahl

I thought for sure it's a barb?

It's always a barb. But if I go seasons, I grind efficiently, therefore typically I have 2-3 chars that are meta comp compatible, since it seems that we will go Ratruns ---> push 4 man setup, I'll have barb as main and Necro (rat and zNec) to always have game going on.

That's if I'll go season at all, if real life stays the way it is (I'm outside of the house for 14 hours a day lately, almost all the posts are from phone) I'll stay on NS. Seasons for me is grinding and competition, if I play season I put down 30-40 hours a week. Won't play season the other way around. Tried to play more casually this season, but I quit after a week, felt like i was falling behind for not playing a lot.
Oh gosh, there's so many choices in Season 12! I should probably go finish Season 11 first, though (yep, I'm a slacker)...

Legit will probably roll a die to figure out what class I'll be playing. There's just too many choices between too many of my favorite builds (Whirlwind, Delsere's, Shadow's, Blessed Shield, Corpse Explosion, etc). I don't have the time to push leaderboards, but I know I'll have fun either way. :)
Multi shot dh, them buffs to it is absolutely amazing and i like to just shoot and blow up everything on my screen :D
Shadow Impale DH for me.
09/27/2017 02:06 PMPosted by Nevalistis
Oh gosh, there's so many choices in Season 12! I should probably go finish Season 11 first, though (yep, I'm a slacker)...

Legit will probably roll a die to figure out what class I'll be playing. There's just too many choices between too many of my favorite builds (Whirlwind, Delsere's, Shadow's, Blessed Shield, Corpse Explosion, etc). I don't have the time to push leaderboards, but I know I'll have fun either way. :)

Does that mean you re-buffed blessed shield for the upcoming PTR patch? :D
09/25/2017 10:08 AMPosted by PonyKiller
09/25/2017 09:57 AMPosted by Bodach
Everyone and their mother will be barb, and deservedly so; it's like a new class at this point.

The thing is, every class got major buffs, not just the barb...

There is only one class...............that's the barb. All others are second class.
Me Helltooth Garg WD, I have issues with an attempt at stash space that I couldn't complete in Season 7. Even though it might seem that I have learned to lived with it. Like Apollo Creed in the Rocky franchise I lied, lol.

I know that the gift is not Helltooth for WD. But I am sure that as long as I play long enough I will eventually collect Helltooth set. Then it is just a matter of time to getting what I want as long as I am not stopped again. If I have any problems at all I will be asking for help with that accomplishment.
For me, i'd be running with the Crusader for this upcoming season. S11 is over for me as I achieved my goals (paragon 900, gr 90 solo) and i'll be chiming here and there for the CR and a few runs with friends but not pushing like i did at the start of the season.

I have not played Crusader in such a long time and last time it was a Roland Shield Bash/Shield Glare build (Sweep was too situational for me. also made me feel epileptic) so i am excited to condemn mobs to death or to shotgun (more like machine gun but oh well) them to oblivion.
I'll have to wait and see which sets come out. But I'll probably start with necro or dh as I usually do.
Hmm if all goes as planned, hota barb looks the most attractive as far as free sets go. Just have to get lucky with istvan's. I did hear the rarest items have once again become even less rare.
Not sure if just using the Immortal King's 2H weapon with gavel of judgment cubed would be ok for the first couple weeks.

Necro free set is Trag'ouls. Which is my main in season 11. If I'm maining necro again, it would make sense to start out with necro for the first couple weeks. It would be an easy GR 70 to unlock primals. The only thing I'm worried about is trying to balance the blood mage build with the corpse Lance build. Since I don't know if the pestilence lancer build is set in stone.

TLDR: I have no idea which class.
i will definately go full uliana monk. <3 <3 <3

just hoping for some ninja fixes regarding DR (unity) and snapshot mechanic of AD and MR.